Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember they were talked out of those stupid nail covers for Nala because they can be painful so I doubt they would declaw her. They may do it and just never tell us though. They also have that spray bottle on the kitchen island 24/7 to keep her off of things.
Yes, some of their diehard fans went rabid on them talking about the nail coverings and I think some even already went after them about declawing her. They were looking at those options and it blew up the comment feed about how bad it is. If they did go through with it, they would never tell anyone because of the backlash.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, some of their diehard fans went rabid on them talking about the nail coverings and I think some even already went after them about declawing her. They were looking at those options and it blew up the comment feed about how bad it is. If they did go through with it, they would never tell anyone because of the backlash.

Did you see sissy A stopping the cat clawing at their furniture that no one sits on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I remember they were talked out of those stupid nail covers for Nala because they can be painful so I doubt they would declaw her. They may do it and just never tell us though. They also have that spray bottle on the kitchen island 24/7 to keep her off of things.
I use the nail covers ( soft paws, not sponsored lol) they help, not 100% but it’s better then the nails being super sharp, if they go to scratch the edge of a couch it slides instead of digging in

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.