Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh, she didn't cook the flour off, she really is fuckin clueless.
Okay, seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

She's repeatedly made a huge deal about winning a gumbo cooking contest. They made a long video showing her recipe.
She very clearly showed herself making a bleeping ROUX, explaining in detail how to heat the fat and add the flour and showing the entire process of cooking off the damn flour. It's like 5 minutes of video time. She took it all the way to a BRICK ROUX for god's sake!!
This witch KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A ROUX! What in the absolute hell is she doing dumping that flour on top of the sausage and cavalierly pouring the milk right on in like she has no idea she should mix the flour with the fat and cook it off first???

Here's the video, starts at about 1:30:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It very well could be. Usually LLCā€™s cover them for bankruptcy too. So, if the main company went out and didnā€™t fill the orders, she also wouldnā€™t be stuck reimbursing her customers either. She can easily file bankruptcy on the LLC and they wonā€™t loose their assets.
I really think the CPA had a lot to do with it. They started working with a life insurance company, that then sent them to a lawyer, to do a will. Then the lawyer would have sat them up with a CPA, to cover over the financial accounting.
I can only imagine the look on the CPAā€™s face, when she stated that she didnā€™t open a separate account for her business. I really believe that they have been running it all under one business (Maass Media).
I am glad to see the filing though! It would now give her even more separation for her business to his business. šŸ¤”
They set up the insurance, will and what not before the move, finalizing it right afterwards. He has talked about a few times in vlogs. I don't see them saving much money because they have to buy all the things right away to be used a half a dozen times then pushed to a corner. I wish this mlm bubble would pop.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems like it's about time, months wise, for those 200 witches in her downline to realize they've spent waaay more than they've earned.
Maybe it will take a little longer.
They are leghumpers afterall.
But it's gotta dawn on them at some point, right??
Then the tit will hit the fan.
Oh, I can't wait and I hope they post about it here or anywhere!!!
šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
15 biscuits for 5 peoplešŸ˜®
Talk about overkill

šŸ¤®HHHHHAAAAAAAIIIIII Guyth! šŸ¤® Just Eeeeewwww! It is like she is having to force the air from her fat encrusted lungs just to get out the word, Hi. šŸ¤Ø
I cannot even get past the first 30 seconds without wanting to pop her in the jowl. šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Wow
So, Asshat was SUPER shocked when they showed up just one minute late to school and there was no one outside to come get Abbie.
Maybe it's because they believe in being punctual and actually sticking to a schedule? Seemed like he initially felt good about himself because he was only one minute late instead of the usual 15 or 20 minutes (or however much they're usually late by).
I know Abbie can be unpredictable but if you know that it kinda takes a while to wake her up and get her ready, then wake up earlier and give yourself more time so you won't be late. I don't buy his BS that they'll just always be late no matter what they try to do.
He said they didn't get her up until 8 when they went to pick her up. If school starts at 805 ab sound be there at 10 of. It's gonna take more than a minute to get her to walk to her class, take her bag of and celebrate getting away from them. And the world revolves around Mr HogWild so...shame on the school. He'll probably take them to court too.

What's it gonna take to feed them a few slices of humble pie? Or will they not eat it bc it's free of cheese and all the damn things.

Is it just me or does anyone feel bad for that puppy? It looks like they keep her outside for the duration of the day and when she is inside, shes kenneled up. They only got that dog for views... bleeping sick.That's gotta be some kind of neglect...alas. Seems everything and everyone in that damn house is neglected or mistreated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh Sweet Baby Jesus!
This biscuit and gravy video is looking like it may be a treasure trove of snark material!šŸ˜‚

šŸ·: ā€Here I am!!!!ā€

šŸ˜¹: ā€ No tit!ā€ ā€We can see you!ā€ ā€œDid ya think you had magically disappeared?ā€ ā€œPretty damn sure that will NEVER happen!ā€

E7928342-4805-4228-9CB7-EAF565A3E599.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ok not watching that gravy video.... one I can't handle the loss of brain cells and two I have been making sausage gravy for 40 years. Mine is upscale fine dining in comparison. Don't get me started on biscuits (savory scones for my none American friends.) I stated before my 11yo chumps her in the kitchen no matter what she makes. It us funny though since food is her way of showing love you would think she would do better. If food=love for her her quality of love is lacking on all fronts.

And can you imagine P talking to all the kids on his dorm floor to coordinate that surprise? She would have had to go through his roomie unless she managed to get contact info on all the people. Plus he has 50k followers that are 100% from FA. So where is Abbie's party for getting him all those people? They can't actually think any of their success is actually their own. You would think on some level they would have to know they are using Abby for their own gain. Turns my stomach. I treat my chickens better. Hell I treat the frog that lives on my porch better.

Reactions: 20
Ok not watching that gravy video.... one I can't handle the loss of brain cells and two I have been making sausage gravy for 40 years. Mine is upscale fine dining in comparison. Don't get me started on biscuits (savory scones for my none American friends.) I stated before my 11yo chumps her in the kitchen no matter what she makes. It us funny though since food is her way of showing love you would think she would do better. If food=love for her her quality of love is lacking on all fronts.

And can you imagine P talking to all the kids on his dorm floor to coordinate that surprise? She would have had to go through his roomie unless she managed to get contact info on all the people. Plus he has 50k followers that are 100% from FA. So where is Abbie's party for getting him all those people? They can't actually think any of their success is actually their own. You would think on some level they would have to know they are using Abby for their own gain. Turns my stomach. I treat my chickens better. Hell I treat the frog that lives on my porch better.
Rugs get treated better than the living in their ā€˜homeā€™, soapy washes, brushed, not photographed for Instagram and donā€™t let people walk all over it!

Reactions: 10
Look at the portion Cilla has, quite a lot for someone on their weight loss journey. Yeah she failed that WLS. And Abbie eats more than my husband and I combined.

View attachment 225708

View attachment 225709
There is no reason that they have not trained her to eat with manners. None. Putting her fork down for 1 second between shovelfuls is not mannerz or is it slowing her down. I notice she rarely stims when she is eating. Mo looking at the ceiling, or behind her or clapping or honking of any kind, so she CAN focus when she wants to.

Reactions: 15
Piggy needs to cut the cord to her piglet
He has a car and a walmart 1.5 miles from the school. Is Isaiah really so coddled and pathetic that he couldn't have gone there to buy air freshener and dish soap šŸ¤”.
What is he, the little prince

And 2 vlogs and already 50,000 subscribers. Yea that's not shady as duckšŸ™„šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Itā€™s one thing if he were studying abroad or something and wanted stuff from home but he has access to everything he could want. Except Dunkin but just buy some Dunkinā€™ K cups lol
I never got care packages at school. Occasionally when my mom would visit (not even once a month early on and by senior year like on my birthday and thatā€™s it for the year lol) she and I would go to the store and sheā€™d be nice enough to stock me up but if I needed something when she wasnā€™t around I wouldnā€™t tell her to ship it to me. I didnā€™t even have a car, Iā€™d get on the school shuttle to the grocery store and get it myself. Lugging back groceries and a 24 pack of water was a witch.

I think Isaiah already having that many subscribers just shows how big an impact the leg humpers can have on following these people to other ventures like say....a makeup business perhaps?

Okay, seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

She's repeatedly made a huge deal about winning a gumbo cooking contest. They made a long video showing her recipe.
She very clearly showed herself making a bleeping ROUX, explaining in detail how to heat the fat and add the flour and showing the entire process of cooking off the damn flour. It's like 5 minutes of video time. She took it all the way to a BRICK ROUX for god's sake!!
This witch KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A ROUX! What in the absolute hell is she doing dumping that flour on top of the sausage and cavalierly pouring the milk right on in like she has no idea she should mix the flour with the fat and cook it off first???

Here's the video, starts at about 1:30:
Notice how much better her skin looks on the earlier videos from the rental house, before she started putting lard and wax on her face. I still can't figure out why it looks like she has 4 eye brows though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thanks for bringing up a point I was thinking about when Pigami was talking about coordinating this celebration/surprise with his college dorm friends that he just met. Just wow. She is actually imposing on these young folks at college who are focusing on living away from home themselves maybe for the first time, trying to study and attend classes both online and in person, learning to navigate around town and campus, meeting their own set of friends, joining clubs, etc....and she wants these kids to celebrate her pigletsā€™ 50,000 subscribers all of which just spilled over from FA whose success is from featuring Abbie. I wonder how that went over? Wonder if they told their parents? Yeah. Way to embarrass your offspring and try to make him the center of attention at his new school in front of his new friends. Kids at App State: a word of advice: put a block on your phone and email and Facebook ( and every other social media thing) so you wonā€™t be contacted again by this Two Ton Tuna or her bearded parking lot Lothario. Everyoneā€™s world does not revolve around your Issue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Notice how much better her skin looks on the earlier videos from the rental house, before she started putting lard and wax on her face. I still can't figure out why it looks like she has 4 eye brows though.
Just more of her genetic defects.
šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LMAO!
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£LARD!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I said aloud ā€œ I love me some Sweetums!!!ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I still donā€™t understand the 50,000 balloons. This is how selfish they are that they didnā€™t even think where is he going to put them. Also thatā€™s embarrassing and brings attention to him. Imagine asking him what the balloons are for and he says ā€œCelebrating 50k on YouTubeā€. It sounds so pretentious. Why would your parents be excited about that to the point they send you balloons.
We call it showing off in my house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is like finding all the things in one of those ā€œhidden itemsā€ pictures. How many defects can we find in Pigcilla? Four eyebrows, two fused toes and only four toes on one foot, her pinky finger(s) are always crooked at a funny angle, she has a weird unbalanced ā€œshapeā€ to her, her teeth had to be pulled for some unknown reasonā€”-, and a lisp. Anything else? Man, Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not featured in a you tube video. Folks would find crap wrong with me I had never noticed before. Lol šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.