Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What??? Seriously?
It is an "investment." After freshmen year, many have to rent. So they buy the house, Isaiah moves in with roommates, they collect money. Oh and a place for them to stay when they come to visit. After a year at that address, Isaiah will be qualify for "in-state" tuition. Once he graduates, rent it out to future students. Where the hell is all of this $$$ coming from? They are so overextended as it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What??? Seriously?
it's an "investment"
it's also a way to coddle Isaiah even further because he'll live there after his first year and not have to pay rent and they can rent out other rooms so they can buy more of "all the things"
they also say they will stay there when they are in town to visit. How often are they planning on visiting that they need a whole ass house to stay in??

It is an "investment." After freshmen year, many have to rent. So they buy the house, Isaiah moves in with roommates, they collect money. Oh and a place for them to stay when they come to visit. After a year at that address, Isaiah will be qualify for "in-state" tuition. Once he graduates, rent it out to future students. Where the hell is all of this $$$ coming from? They are so overextended as it is.
JINX

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whoever the tattler was who said that Isaiah's vlog was planned from the beginning of taking Monday off, you get the prize!
Screenshot_20200818-182154_Facebook.jpg

I felt a little for them when they said the final good-bye, but then it became contrived. The whole "message" at the end came across as false. Let him have a life! He is an adult! You are acting like he is going off to a warzone.
FB_IMG_1597245707245.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s so funny how they purposely stretch out vlog material. Isaiah going off to college could have been wrapped up in one or two vlogs but they are too money hungry for that.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I couldn't believe tonights vlog. Pigcilla was eating a SALAD!
They have a huge salad almost every night at dinner with tons of cheese, dressing and croutons. (Ass just doesn't have tomatoes because he is weird.) I think she is convinced that she can call that a "vegetable serving.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just have to say I can't imagine going out to eat right now let alone going out to a restaurant where they have to cook the food right in front of you melting in their mask as you laugh and clap as if there isn't a global pandemic killing us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Holy tit, it's freaking college! Quit it with the waterworks, Piggy! My mom was not anywhere near as ridiculous when I left for the Army. Damn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice that: P was crying. (well of course she was lol) Asa was crying. Summer was teary eyed.
Isaiah? Not so much.
This kid is ready to be free....that just proved it to me. Yes he loves them....but he is ready. Im truly happy for him. He has a good shot at a normal life.

The house. Asa made no sense. First he said they can rent the other rooms, then he said they could stay there when visiting. Really? Where will the roomies stay when that circus rolls back into town? Not to mention, does this idiot have any idea of the kind of wear and tear a bunch of college kids can do to a house? He will have to hire a local maint. company. Like he's going to drive 8 hrs to fix the toilet or replace a water heater? And did he check into the tax and insurance implications of owning investment/non-resident property in NC? He should. It aint pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So they buy the house, have a load of students paying them rent and then shoehorn themselves into it whenever they want to go up, like that's going to work !! Imagine the chaos when Abi doesn't want to sleep and walks around all weekend yelling, P contorts herself into wobbling rolls for a Tiktok and A shoves a camera in their faces and imparts his wisdom to anyone that will listen. Yep, sounds like great fun :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Whoever the tattler was who said that Isaiah's vlog was planned from the beginning of taking Monday off, you get the prize!
View attachment 216101
I felt a little for them when they said the final good-bye, but then it became contrived. The whole "message" at the end came across as false. Let him have a life! He is an adult! You are acting like he is going off to a warzone.
View attachment 216111
HOT DAMN!! Winner winner chicken dinner! I rarely win anything LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here's the YT link just in case the FB link doesn't work for some people:

WTF? Does he wear that hat to sleep?? LOL It appeared very late and he still had the hat on! Good Lord! I must admit, even though they dragged it out, I did have a few tears in my eyes when they said goodbye! Anyone else??? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You just know that they are going to stalk the tit out of the poor boy. Piggy constantly texting, calling and facetiming, sending him stuff monitoring his vlog and just being a smothering witch. I really don't think this boy will make it because of his parents obsessiveness and constant need to smother him. I think it's called parental engulfment or something, it's really unhealthy. The only thing that can happen is Isaiah really flourishes and enjoys his freedom at college and tells Pigcill to backoff. I actually hope he ghosts them and ignores their calls over time. You just know Pigcill is also going to be the interfering MIL from hell too. They both need to get a hobby that doesn't involve food and get some friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I couldn't believe tonights vlog. Pigcilla was eating a SALAD!
Wonder if this is a little Tipsy Tinker Toddy to go with her salad?🐽
3E01091A-3CC0-4454-9D97-32FBD00B073F.jpeg

WTF? Does he wear that hat to sleep?? LOL It appeared very late and he still had the hat on! Good Lord! I must admit, even though they dragged it out, I did have a few tears in my eyes when they said goodbye! Anyone else??? lol
I did get a little teary when Assa hugged him..Pig..no..I hate it when she cries!🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice that: P was crying. (well of course she was lol) Asa was crying. Summer was teary eyed.
Isaiah? Not so much.
This kid is ready to be free....that just proved it to me. Yes he loves them....but he is ready. Im truly happy for him. He has a good shot at a normal life.
He’s not ready to be free, that’s why he’s vlogging and letting Assa and Priscilla monitor and edit his videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So...buying a house to get 2 years of in-state tuition
(Freshman year in dorms, Soph in the "investment" house to get residency, junior/senior with in-state tuition)
which will save ~$23k per year in tuition + room/board. That drops to a difference of $8k per year for graduate school assuming he doesn't get that covered by scholarships or assistantships.

They're buying a house that'll cost at least $200k, judging by a quick scan of basic (VERY basic) home listings in Boone, to save $50,000-$70,000 in the beginning stages of what appears to be a terrible economic downturn. And they'll rent it out to students afterwards who are notorious for not causing any problems whatsoever with damage and upkeep costs.

Does that all sound about right?

I mean, great bleeping plan. Real great.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can’t stand this family but I will say seeing Assa cry choked me up a bit. I think because I don’t have my dad in my life and it pulls on my heart strings to see a dad show love like that. If that makes any sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🥰Sweet goodbye🥰..and this pic is all I took from yet another dropping the kid off to COLLEGE vlog..
The crying from Tink just gives her more reasons to wipe her face, constantly! Hands Waiting, Pig! HANDS WAITING!
CF1596E3-23EE-4E94-A01A-5824F2FBFDF6.jpeg

Those are the saddest friggin salads I have ever seen LOL
Hahaha! What..You don’t like yellowish, white lettuce?😂🤢😂 Nasty!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.