Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @whatamidoinghere for the new Thread title.

Tl;DR from last thread: It was basically as uneventful as the vlogs. Everything orbited around Isaiah finally moving into his glorified prison cell dorm. Of course not before the Maasses had the opportunity to bother the new roommate and his parents.
Unsuprisingly, A&P stuck to their proud tradition of ignoring every rule that might inconvenience them. Covid, ahoi!
In other news, this family lacks the ability to plan trips or read the damn weather report and P. screeches like a banshee when she is "confronted" with (read: in the general proximity of) zoo animals.
Abbie alternated between backdrop and moving prop. So it was really important to drag her along.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Bringing over the first day of school pictures. Ass and Prilly are "so excited" for the school year, Abbie is struggling. According to Prilly, she stayed up late last night because of her excitement for school. Sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that you eat ice cream right before bed (Abbie's was loaded with chocolate fudge), not provided her with a set schedule for bedtime, and setting her up for failure a week into the school year.

Thanks for the new thread and update @SpiritofSalty and @whatamidoinghere .
Screenshot_20200817-101644_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1597673788907.jpg
FB_IMG_1597673785666.jpg
20200817_095210.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That video of her falling asleep in the car is the saddest thing I have ever seen. I have to have my kids practice going to bed early for a week to get them ready before school starts. Very poor planning on their part. Not that I am surprised.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Thank you @whatamidoinghere for the new Thread title.

Tl;DR from last thread: It was basically as uneventful as the vlogs. Everything orbited around Isaiah finally moving into his glorified prison cell dorm. Of course not before the Maasses had the opportunity to bother the new roommate and his parents.
Unsuprisingly, A&P stuck to their proud tradition of ignoring every rule that might inconvenience them. Covid, ahoi!
In other news, this family lacks the ability to plan trips or read the damn weather report and P. screeches like a banshee when she is "confronted" with (read: in the general proximity of) zoo animals.
Abbie alternated between backdrop and moving prop. So it was really important to drag her along.
Thank you for the new thread!

Reactions: 6
my first thread title! Thanks everyone!

those first day of school pictures are so sad. Abbie probably couldn't even comprehend that she had school in the morning. She wasn't excited. Her whole routine has been thrown off and they did nothing to prepare her for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bringing over the first day of school pictures. Ass and Prilly are "so excited" for the school year, Abbie is struggling. According to Prilly, she stayed up late last night because of her excitement for school. Sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that you eat ice cream right before bed (Abbie's was loaded with chocolate fudge), not provided her with a set schedule for bedtime, and setting her up for failure a week into the school year.

Thanks for the new thread and update @SpiritofSalty and @whatamidoinghere .View attachment 214643View attachment 214644View attachment 214645View attachment 214646
Yes she looks really excited, she just can’t wait. Fools

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A little late but
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Here's a little smile

117942784_2774196719571601_5533078356881687230_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So they give her sugar laden Ice Cream just before bedtime and then complain that she hasn't slept. Terrible parents. Abby is probably very sensitive to sugar etc in her diet it's a wonder she wasn't awake all night.
They should have put her first and returned home a day earlier or one of them should have stayed home with her to prepare her.
Abby doesn't thrive on chaos that's blatently obvious.
Poor kid she deserves much better than this

• Heart
Reactions: 27
my first thread title! Thanks everyone!

those first day of school pictures are so sad. Abbie probably couldn't even comprehend that she had school in the morning. She wasn't excited. Her whole routine has been thrown off and they did nothing to prepare her for it.
Watch them let her sleep for hours when she comes home from school just so they don't have to deal with her. They need to keep her awake even if its to go swimming and put her to bed early. But no, they will just let her rock on the couch all night.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He is in college! I hope whoever took the photo of Isiah was mumbling wtf? under his breath.
Screenshot_20200817-125234_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That video of her falling asleep in the car is the saddest thing I have ever seen. I have to have my kids practice going to bed early for a week to get them ready before school starts. Very poor planning on their part. Not that I am surprised.
They don’t plan anything, especially with A! She didn’t need to go on that trip, she needed to stay home and get back on a school schedule. People do that with their 5 year olds...A needed it more than she needed to go to NC. You know they’ll be taking another trip to visit I and she could have gone then. The instructors at her school and her classmates is who is going to have the hard time today. A is going to struggle all day at school while her parents do the happy dance that they are FREE for the day. I believe I saw that she already missed the first week of school, so while the other students are getting into a groove here comes A...I feel so bad for her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He is in college! I hope whoever took the photo of Isiah was mumbling wtf? under his breath.View attachment 214747
Somebody get this young man some scissors! Cut the cord, dude! Geeeezzz! 😏

Is that a recent pic of summer? She looks very very young..

Also "The kids" .. including summer.
I wonder if in some ways Summer is 🐷’s way of trying to fill the spot of the real daughter she has helped keep Assa away from..🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel so bad for Abbie today. Any kid would be exhausted after going on a week long road trip and then only having two days to rest before school starts. It must be even worse for Abbie since she relies on having a normal routine so much. There was no reason as to why she had to go on the trip, she could’ve stayed home with Summer so she could be rested for school.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.