Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there will be students needing a place near campus — remote learning will be here a while — and It shows folks that you can learn from anywhere. Some will still want to live near their university — but probably only upperclassmen who have had that experience. Many fewer will need a rental — the market will be saturated. App State has a 70% acceptance rate (not sure why I. was in the ‘hard’ high school for it) and they will most likely have to raise that as They will lose many folks who aren’t able to pay tuition — or don’t see the need to go to college based on it being App State in Boone — when it’s all remote learning, no sports, no Greek life, no parties. I agree with the person who said they are over describing it as an investment property so the fans won’t be jealous of their second home (so far) but I also think A. Fashions himself to be quite the cunning business man. Never a worse time to imagine real estate as a good investment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you see P's reaction when Asa said there were not a lot of viewers in Boone? She was riled up, lol, "Oh according to the comments there are a lot!"

I have high hopes for the kid. You're right he did look uncomfortable, and he also looked ready for them to get the hell outta Dodge. He's got 4 years. I think that as time passes he will set some boundaries. Even P will calm down and get used to it eventually.

And on the other hand of this....Isaiah will expect her to jump every time he calls or texts because thats what kids do. For example, I have 4 kids. Ages 30, 29, 23, and 22. (Yes P, you werent the only one who had a child and married at 19 LOL) All of them are out of my house except my youngest who has 1 year of college left. But if I do not drop everything I am doing to respond to any of them they lose their tit.
"Hello? Mom!? Are you dead? Why arent you answering me? I've called twice. OMG. Mom. Seriously! "
I'm like damn people. Let me live! LOL
I rarely ever called my mother while I was at school. Now as an adult I barely do unless I get a nasty message from my sister or a nasty comment from my wife (who talks to her mother a billion times a day)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think P is signed for the bathroom there....she's trying to get out of eating the cabbage salad :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha! Can’t you just see her leaning over to Assa and whispering..”This is cabbage, I can’t eat this..Did you remember to bring my extra block of cheese?” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still waiting for the influx of humpers to swarm us and shut us down. Maybe they are slow readers? Guessing that didn't go as planned. :unsure: :LOL:
That might explain all the new people. Some may have come here out of curiosity and then read the well written and intelligent posts and decided to stay. And join. I know I was relieved to find this site of like minded adults. I was confused by the fact there were only positive, ass kissing comments following the FA you tube vlogs. Then I saw the even slightly negative comments were deleted. And during the vlog, Assa and Pig would say various things that didn’t ring true to me. I remember Pig saying she wouldn’t change a thing about Abby, and they didn’t like people staring at her when she had a melt down or was hollering. It made it seem like people were wrong or bad when they watched Abbie do these things. It seemed like they were an unusually close knit family. Since then I think I am not sure if it is all that great, especially for Isaiah. And Pig and Assa act and look more like brother and sister than husband and wife. It bothered me when they started plugging products and plugging Pig’s food and then makeup vlog. And their meals! They were so imbalanced—-high in fat and carb content. It was easy to see why they were all overweight. Anyway, there were lots of other things that were disturbing (like constantly being late to Abbie’s school and making excuses for it) ( and the way they constantly interfered when Brandy was working with Abbie—-I don’t know how Brandy stood for it!)

Anyway, welcome new folks and I’m always glad to hear your perspective and insight.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Some humper deep thoughts.....

1597792767948.png

No Lydia. That would be about 200k, and 300k in paid for bots.

1597792972772.png

Jumpin the gun there Tiffany.

1597793201353.png

Gee. What a subtle sales pitch. NOT. These people are killing me. If my brain explodes I'm counting on you all to avenge me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Okay, I watched it.

Big props for Assa telling Isaiah "Do cool tit, and if you do stupid tit only do it once."
That's good advice, and that may have been the most real social interaction I've seen on FA in literally years. That really is the most honest and non-performative thing I recall him saying since the early days.

The general goodbye scene was sweet.

At the beginning of the vlog he commented that they might be better parents if Abbie would let them get some sleep.
To repeat what I assume has been said over & over for the last 44 threads (I skimmed & am still skimming) - better & earlier strict bedtime routine, more activity both physical and mental during the day, routine routine routine. That's how they can be better parents. She needs that as it is, but it'll help with sleep.
I get it. One of my kids will not sleep, will literally stay up all night engaging in their primary stim/special interest (cubing) and keep going the next day if I don't intervene. I have to medicate at bedtime, I have to make sure they abide by a strict bedtime schedule, and I have to do it every single day without fail.
And I have to be a good parent even if this child has a tough night. That's just being a parent.

The house thing does not sound like a good idea at all.
Aside from the questionable financials involved and whether it would be worth the cost of the mortgage....
We have no idea what sort of world we'll be living in next fall. I don't want to sound like a doomer, but we may have to fundamentally change how schooling, college especially, works for the near future. We don't know how well we'll be able to contain this damn virus, even with a vaccine, and it may change our ability to do things like have 120 kids crammed in a lecture hall. What if primarily virtual learning has to be the norm for another year, or five years?
Things are not going so well in the schools that have reopened already. They're open for a week or two and suddenly - massive outbreak, gotta close!
Who knows what the economy will do. These are not normal times and to me it seems like buying an "investment property" right now will be like buying one at the end of 2007. The risk vs. reward is almost 100% on the risk end of the spectrum!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I disagree. 🤷‍♀️
He'd be stupid not to vlog. He will make easy money and has a ready made audience.
And just like Asa said....they only show what they want. One, I dont think Isaiah is sending raw footage to Asa and letting him do it, but even if he did have Asa editing, its not like he'd be vlogging some wild kegger anyway. He will stay a nice, calm, PG-13 for the humpers.
Maybe that’s why he brought all his internet equipment, he knew before he even left for college he was going to vlog

Reactions: 11
Prone to histrionics should have been the title of these past few vlogs. They are acting like they will never see him again but they going back in one damn month. They are just too much.

Asa complaining about the sleep issue at the beginning. Asa, stop eating dinner at 9 pm, drinking coffe at night and get your ass up early in the morning. Get Abbie on a schedule and I bet most of the sleep issues get better. What an idiot he is.

Lastly...how many thousands of people know exactly right down to the room number where his son lives? I don't know...not something I would do, that's over sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, the colleges are starting to see that bringing students back to school wasn't such a great idea. UNC-Chapel Hill yesterday. Notre Dame and Michigan State today.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What is this The Long Goodbye dumbass version🙄
1. The mountains are calling & he must go 🤮
2. If you're not young then stop with the tic toks and teenage slang
3. Abbie do you like us.......she leaves 🤣
4. We could be better parents if you let us sleep.... not bloody likely
5. How the duck did they forget so much
6. Oh looky more people recognized them, aren't we so popular
7. Damn one wheel
8. OMFG Last hurrah..till next month
9. Abbie at least enjoyed dinner
10. I want their money tree
11. That place will be used by Piggy to stay
12. Cue sappy music 🤢
13. Um you'll see him in a month if not sooner
14. I was close to my parents and they didn't cry when I moved out. As my father said "it's not like you're dieing and we'll never see you again"
15. Plug that new income ...I mean vlog
The end

Overall boring

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Must admit I did tear up when they were saying goodbye. Isiah you are free go live your live
You mean until he moves into the house Abbie bought in Boone and the circus moves too. He should be free... period. Not until the next time the circus is in town.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just a passing thought that the school is/was not aware they were out of state . If they did I fail to see why they did not insist of a quarantine us a negative covid test before Abbie could return to school.
Yea how did they get away with that! They had to of told the school they were taking Is to college

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I predict they will find one during Parent's Weekend (if there is one, see my previous post as to why this is a question). I bet the "move-in" will be before Spring semester 2021 or during move-out after freshmen year.
And I thought I was spoiled as a kid!

Reactions: 6
Maybe that’s why he brought all his internet equipment, he knew before he even left for college he was going to vlog
He totally knew. Asa announced 2 weeks ago there would be no Monday vlogs. Viola! Now theres a spot for Isaiah.
And actually I have to give them credit...its a smooth move. Asa knew if the humpers cant watch FA, they'll watch Isaiah to get their fix.
I just hope whatever Isaiah earns he spends carefully and saves some to travel and have some fun before he settles into adulthood.
I got married and had my 1st kid at 19. I dont regret anything about my life except the fact that I didnt allow myself any time to grow before I dove into being a parent and an adult. That was my biggest fear for all of my kids....I preached the "no rush" mantra and thankfully none of them started as early as I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.