Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Well...well.
Look who's back.
I just got caught up.
There was some interesting shit and I mean that. 😂😂😂
Thanks to those of you who expressed concern for me.
I'm wonderful. Just busy busy busy!!
Which is a good thing!
I missed you too!
😁

• Heart
Reactions: 45

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Thank you @whatamidoinghere for the new Thread title.

Tl;DR from last thread: It was basically as uneventful as the vlogs. Everything orbited around Isaiah finally moving into his glorified prison cell dorm. Of course not before the Maasses had the opportunity to bother the new roommate and his parents.
Unsuprisingly, A&P stuck to their proud tradition of ignoring every rule that might inconvenience them. Covid, ahoi!
In other news, this family lacks the ability to plan trips or read the damn weather report and P. screeches like a banshee when she is "confronted" with (read: in the general proximity of) zoo animals.
Abbie alternated between backdrop and moving prop. So it was really important to drag her along.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok I was scrolling P's instagram comments and people are uptight of a pic of Isaiah standing in front of his room with the number in plain view. And remember we all thought it was weird the discussed his room number on the vlog? Well damn if a lightbulb didnt turn on over my head! They WANT people to know his #. Then the humpers can send him things.....whatcha wanna bet? Well, no point in betting bc I cant prove it but I bet thats the reason....hoping people will send gift cards or cash. They are so scummy I have zero doubt.

And of COURSE hes going to vlog. He's too good to work a "regular" job.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mwilbur2005

New and just wanted to say hi to everyone 👋🏻 I (like others) initially enjoyed watching the vlog, embarrassed to say I even subscribed for a month (like even paid $!!!) and when during the month there were literally ZERO perks - like no extra videos or early videos, NOTHING, I started wising up to the extortion and ridiculous narcissism. Anyway - nice to have a place to read like minded opinions and comments - with all these leghumpers I thought I was going crazy - how do they not see it?’

• Heart
Reactions: 43

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Look, it seems like the most ridiculous thing to snark about,
but HOW did no one think to get a new lunchbox and some clothes sooner than the day before school starts??
I understand that they weren't sure what the situation would be with schools reopening in, like, June - but it was weeks ago that they did a whole vlog about Abbie having to physically go to school due to the scholarship. They knew she'd need things to return to school in person. When P was ordering the pot-hiding fake book and whatever else from Amazon, why not grab a new lunchbox then? Why not get school snacks on the most recent grocery trip?

I don't know why this is bothering me so much. Is it the poor planning? Is it that Isaiah had all his college stuff well in advance while Abbie's lunchbox seems like more of an afterthought?

And for the love of....
you know the child loves cookies and treats. WHY would you ask her to choose the type of cookie she'll have with lunch 24 hours later? She's not used to the concept of "lunch at school tomorrow." She was asked to choose cookies and then didn't get the cookies. That's just cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Their comments lately are proof that they're unravelling, they're getting bolder and nastier with what they say, more defensive and much more arrogant. The mortuary make up business has boosted her ego 1000% to the point she thinks she'll soon be the CEO of LL......well if that happens the company had better start sourcing an extra wide chair for the boardroom that will accommodate her ample rear. Imagine her lumbering in wearing her leopard print jumper and plastic earrings !!

Under all that sugar coated exterior lies a nasty piece of work, she shows flashes of it in her facial expressions. She deliberately portrays the mentality of a 17 year old because she thinks it looks cute but it really just makes her appear mentally delayed and her education leaves a lot to be desired.

Are they deliberately trying to upset Summers' parents, I'd be having words with them if she was my daughter about them claiming ownership of her, now they've got money they think they've bought her just like all their other purchases.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Stripe69

VIP Member
As you know I have been on my own weight loss journey and I won’t bore you with details except I have lost another two pounds, slowly but surely, I can start to tell now as my pj bottoms don’t leave that Nasty elastic mark anymore .😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Kermy

VIP Member
Actually, and this is stupid I know, what pissed me off most about move in day.
Tinkerhog 🐷 saying to Abbie "now your an only child"
No she still has
1 brother
1 half sister
And
Face it 1 pseudo sister

For some reason that just bugged me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MaidenX

VIP Member
So end if the day P had a glass if wine while making Abs lunch for the next day... almost empty at that point. Then starts talking about going for a drive for snacks. And we know she drove from her insta photo from that night.

So drinking and driving... with your daughter and someone else's daughter in the car... I have no words (for polite company anyway.)

• Wow
  • Sad

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Several new members I see reacting to posts. Welcome! Please join in and tell us what you think. The more the merrier.
Like many others, I initially enjoyed their vlogs. Both of my children are on the spectrum and I found some helpful info in the earlier vids, and even had a couple brief but useful (for me, at the time) DM convos with Assa.
When they moved to the Southern Living monstrosity it was no longer a useful channel for me so I drifted away. They'd come up on my recs sometimes and I'd watch here & there.
When the pandemic really kicked in I figured I'd check in on them to see if there was any actual information I could add to my arsenal as my younger child regressed badly at the upheaval. I got more horrified as the weeks went on as they seemed to be doing their best to get sick. I was wondering if I was crazy, since the YT comments are how they are, and if anyone else could see the bullshit I was seeing. Some weeks ago I did some googling, found this place, and have been catching up on all the nightmare fuel since.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
New and just wanted to say hi to everyone 👋🏻 I (like others) initially enjoyed watching the vlog, embarrassed to say I even subscribed for a month (like even paid $!!!) and when during the month there were literally ZERO perks - like no extra videos or early videos, NOTHING, I started wising up to the extortion and ridiculous narcissism. Anyway - nice to have a place to read like minded opinions and comments - with all these leghumpers I thought I was going crazy - how do they not see it?’
My name is Meow, and I am an ex leghumper. My name is written somewhere on the biohazard “Autism Awareness” couch. 😖😖😖LOL!
Welcome to the fun New Tattler!❤

• Haha
  • Heart
That video of her falling asleep in the car is the saddest thing I have ever seen. I have to have my kids practice going to bed early for a week to get them ready before school starts. Very poor planning on their part. Not that I am surprised.

• Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
At the end of the vlog Abbie tries to get away from them in the kitchen and Dummer sticks her arm out several times to keep her corralled where they want her. I felt so bad for her and she was starting to get frustrated. Good lord let her go!! She's not a circus animal on display!
I get annoyed when they yap at her non-stop. She used her bathroom sign to get away from P. Asa tells her to go. Then as she walks away they say "Stop" and KEEP asking her stupid questions and yapping. Then in the office P is literally an INCH from Abbies face, holding her hands, and trying to force her to talk about school. Abbie tried to slide away a few times but Big P wasnt having that. She turned Abbies face with her hand and said "Look at Mom."
Just an FYI P. You should've had a daily social story about school and her new building the minute you decided she was attending. Not the day before. She spent more time trying to make Abbies lunch look like a cooter box than she did preparing Abbie for school. Priorities, right P?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Did anyone notice that: P was crying. (well of course she was lol) Asa was crying. Summer was teary eyed.
Isaiah? Not so much.
This kid is ready to be free....that just proved it to me. Yes he loves them....but he is ready. Im truly happy for him. He has a good shot at a normal life.

The house. Asa made no sense. First he said they can rent the other rooms, then he said they could stay there when visiting. Really? Where will the roomies stay when that circus rolls back into town? Not to mention, does this idiot have any idea of the kind of wear and tear a bunch of college kids can do to a house? He will have to hire a local maint. company. Like he's going to drive 8 hrs to fix the toilet or replace a water heater? And did he check into the tax and insurance implications of owning investment/non-resident property in NC? He should. It aint pretty.

• Heart

Nay831

I used to watch the vlog...and 1 post really threw me off of it all. Mom took daughter to the obgyn to get a depo shot and complained so hard that it wasn't covered by insurance bc they were early I believe. I couldn't understand why paying out of pocket, waiting until being on time or anything else wasn't an option. It was a very entitled rant on moms part and I got a horrid taste in my mouth about it all. I understand it was an inconvenience and not going to be comfortable for daughter but from then on...i just could not get behind this vlog/family/story. Can't bring myself to type names... no idea why.
When did everyone else start to see through all the bull?
For me it was learning about the unwanted daughter. Seeing them buy “all the things” and learning he was behind on child support while buying a new house. Meaning they had the money just didn’t give a f*ck. Then they got Sandy. I was disgusted to see her ALWAYS kenneled😞 For me personally I can look past a lot of things but don’t mess with kids or animals!

• Heart
  • Sad

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Princess P making such a huge deal that Isaiah went to the cafeteria and got food... holy fucking hell! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"He's like sitting there, got his food, that he went down to the dining hall and like, got and like figured out what he wanted. All by himself!"

You'd think she was talking about a three year old. Not her 18 year old son who's about to be 19 in October.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Bawlmer

You Tube is such a funny thing. If it was an old fashioned network show, they would have writers or editors to say, let’s not film a visit To a plantation when black people are being murdered — or — how about we not have the star of the show say she is making Sloppy Jews for dinner. And the writers/editors would need to have the experience or education to know that these things can’t be filmed. And if something goes amiss in a real show, and someone comments, you Might get a response Like: thank you for writing: we take every effort to not offend but in this case we failed. We hope you will keep watching as we try harder to get it right.’ And the editors/writers get fired after a mistake. But with YouTube the reply is ‘didn’t ask for your opinion’ or deleting comments or ‘scroll on by’ or — what A & P are always essentially saying: nothing we do is wrong — you are the problem. You Tube can be such an equalizer and give people without power an important voice. Or — it can be idiots with a camera. Who make money off their profoundly disabled daughter. Who put every single person they encounter plus those entering a space they just left at risk during a global pandemic. It always was like watching a train wreck — now it’s so much more of a train wreck!

• Heart

Cupcake2020

I was at first intrigued but then the vlogs became a journey to their wealth so i ended up here. As a teacher I am appalled that Abbie was not required to quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. Personally I would not of allowed her in my classroom until she had a negative Covid test. Maybe I am harsh but having a sister who is a nurse practitioner I saw the ugly side of the virus first hand through her and her heartbreak at the number of deaths. She is just as concerned for me being around students who may be asymptomatic positive or refuse to wear a mask. The Maas's do not seem to take the safety precautions seriously as most of their trip they were unmasked.

• Heart

Juicy Lucy

People keep mentioning the third child. Do you honestly think Prilly will release Ass' balls enough to have a relationship with her?
Since we all know the Massive Dumpsters read here, I have a message for big Ass:
Asswipe, you’re a puny little troll and UNTIL you acknowledge your FIRST BORN DAUGHTER, you will NEVER BE CONSIDERED A REAL MAN.

• Heart