Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been previous interactions between Rhia and resting Pritchface. I think it was Thread 37, were she trolled her on her pyramid scheme totes legit business. I did write a summary and attached screenshots, if anyone is interested.
The summary is in three parts within the first pages of the thread.
She reads here. Someone may or may not have directed her here...
c'mon fess up - you are Rhia, aren't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
c'mon fess up - you are Rhia, aren't you?
Even if I was, I wouldn't tell. The enemy is reading here and it would all tie back into this site being after them or something. And there are more people pissed off (and unable to voice their opinions, because of their comment policing) out there, as the comments under the MD videos have shown.

Reactions: 18
Here’s hoping JSA works on her bathroom skills. Think they are sending her in pull-ups? Would a school change them for her on a regular basis?

Reactions: 14
Here’s hoping JSA works on her bathroom skills. Think they are sending her in pull-ups? Would a school change them for her on a regular basis?
They used to claim they didn't send her in pullups to school because everything is plastic/rubber there so it doesn't matter if there's an accident but because they must have carpeting and fabric at home they infantalize her there instead of ya know doing anything that requires thinking about her needs and putting in an iota of effort.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I really think this is such an important issue. I do not believe that it is impossible for Abbie to be nappy free. If she was my daughter I would do absolutely anything I could to tackle this. They have, in my opinion, let her be lazy and pee her pants. She needs to be taken to the bathroom every 30 mins until it finally sinks in that that is where she pees. It is not fair on Abbie nor the school to not sort this out. The more I watch the more I realise that she is severely intellectually disabled and has probably reached the point of maximum ability but with outside help that those morons actually listen to I am sure she could be toilet trained. I cannot understand why they dont seek external expert help.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good gravy! I havent been as active here this past week and I always miss stuff. Where was all this happening?
Same!! Vaca was last week...or I should say "stay-ca" since we didn't go anywhere. I've missed so much, but today is my day to get caught up here!! I have no clue where to find the vlog for the animal park...and I don't really want to watch all of their vlogs, so if anyone has the link, I would greatly appreciate it, so I can make @RocketQueen her laser eyes!! 🥰😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same!! Vaca was last week...or I should say "stay-ca" since we didn't go anywhere. I've missed so much, but today is my day to get caught up here!! I have no clue where to find the vlog for the animal park...and I don't really want to watch all of their vlogs, so if anyone has the link, I would greatly appreciate it, so I can make @RocketQueen her laser eyes!! 🥰😂😂
I wouldnt bother with the animal park vlog. It was excruciating having to watch and listen to that ghastly Pig woman behaving like a complete and utter idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm still waiting for the influx of humpers to swarm us and shut us down. Maybe they are slow readers? Guessing that didn't go as planned. :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
Also they claim they are "teaching families about autism". No, A&P, no you aren't. At least not any more. That's long gone. You're teaching people what NOT to do with an autistic child.
They had a golden opportunity with this pandemic and they completely, utterly squandered it.
Few channels, none with the reach they have, were making any detailed content about "families with autism" navigating the last 4-5 months. Sure, they made content but with the exception of a little bit during the first couple weeks of things being serious it was all the same standard family vlog tit they've been doing the last ~year. They could've pivoted back to autism awareness & education, actually providing helpful information. That's why I started watching FA again for a little bit, hoping to find at least some solidarity and comfort in these hectic times.

There's a much smaller channel I watch that does focus on actual autism awareness and they've done a lot regarding how the family has been coping with these changes. Mask wearing, the transition from school to home learning/therapies, and just the daily life of managing everything going on have all been covered as a more primary focus rather than as an afterthought in a "look at our stuff!!" vlog.
That focus seems to have done well in increasing that channel's views.

But I guess that's not the direction FA wanted to go, huh?

• Heart
They've talked time and time again about how she's not a picky eater. If that's the case then they need to feed her better. I mean having a granola bar after school is one thing and a treat here and there but it's such a disservice to her to not give her some veggies or something as a "bedtime" snack or even give her some eggs for breakfast instead of cereal constantly. I remember very briefly they tried to leave out veggies for her I believe. I wonder why that's not still w thing?
IMO...if Abbie eats better nutritious meals/snacks that would equal more sh*tty diapers as the massives clearly can’t be bothered the consistency of toilet training🙄 Why not keep her “blocked” up with crap foods so less diaper changes?!?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Me either. Didn't even watch the vlogs or go on YT or anywhere last week. I walked the beach every single day, even in the rain
Found an avatar I like and it's pointed at.....a few people. :ROFLMAO:
I love Maggie Smith, she is an absolute legend, good choice Phart.

Reactions: 9
P’s latest Instagram- Does she really think it is a good idea to tell Sandy to go get Nala or to then take no notice of Nala trying get high up away from the situation and then further encourage Sandy to jump up? So when the dog nips Nala or Nala claws Sandys face who will she blame because it won’t be her! Honestly that woman is stupid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm still waiting for the influx of humpers to swarm us and shut us down. Maybe they are slow readers? Guessing that didn't go as planned. :unsure: :LOL:
I do think there are a few more spies in disguise over the past 2 weeks but hey....who cares?? They might learn a thing or two about the Massholes!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last week someone commented that there was very little on autism. A replied: ‘this is a family vlog’. 😮
a fam
Yes I saw that and he is correct, so why still use the FA title. Perhaps because he knows people really tune in for Abbie, not those two moby dicks

• Haha
  • Heart
I really think this is such an important issue. I do not believe that it is impossible for Abbie to be nappy free. If she was my daughter I would do absolutely anything I could to tackle this. They have, in my opinion, let her be lazy and pee her pants. She needs to be taken to the bathroom every 30 mins until it finally sinks in that that is where she pees. It is not fair on Abbie nor the school to not sort this out. The more I watch the more I realise that she is severely intellectually disabled and has probably reached the point of maximum ability but with outside help that those morons actually listen to I am sure she could be toilet trained. I cannot understand why they dont seek external expert help.
Because Asa is the bloody oracle

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
P’s latest Instagram- Does she really think it is a good idea to tell Sandy to go get Nala or to then take no notice of Nala trying get high up away from the situation and then further encourage Sandy to jump up? So when the dog nips Nala or Nala claws Sandys face who will she blame because it won’t be her! Honestly that woman is stupid.
Nala clearly wanted left alone. P is useless as a pet owner and a useless mother.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.