Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leghumpers and Prissy are on the defense...
Nicole is right, they don’t need to waste their time responding to comments like that....but they still do and all leghumpers comments go ignored. 80 hrs a week doesn’t include you leghumpers.

Reactions: 9
#1: I am so sorry about your dad. Sending you comfort.

#2: I was wondering what that box was. It seemed kinda weird, but I thought it was maybe some camera gear or something. This vlog just took a dark turn. :confused:

Maybe, but my initial thoughts on that are that it's a prescription-only product (so probably not looking to advertise on 500k subscriber, unrelated content channels) and I don't think either Asshat or P would willingly talk about using the product. You have to send a....sample. I just can't see either of them doing an ad spot where they talk about collecting a potty sample & sending it off for testing.
Evidently the Cologuard isn’t theirs. See YT post from Prissy.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.