Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had a golden opportunity with this pandemic and they completely, utterly squandered it.
Few channels, none with the reach they have, were making any detailed content about "families with autism" navigating the last 4-5 months. Sure, they made content but with the exception of a little bit during the first couple weeks of things being serious it was all the same standard family vlog tit they've been doing the last ~year. They could've pivoted back to autism awareness & education, actually providing helpful information. That's why I started watching FA again for a little bit, hoping to find at least some solidarity and comfort in these hectic times.

There's a much smaller channel I watch that does focus on actual autism awareness and they've done a lot regarding how the family has been coping with these changes. Mask wearing, the transition from school to home learning/therapies, and just the daily life of managing everything going on have all been covered as a more primary focus rather than as an afterthought in a "look at our stuff!!" vlog.
That focus seems to have done well in increasing that channel's views.

But I guess that's not the direction FA wanted to go, huh?
Which channel do you mean? Nicky TV?

Reactions: 2
P’s latest Instagram- Does she really think it is a good idea to tell Sandy to go get Nala or to then take no notice of Nala trying get high up away from the situation and then further encourage Sandy to jump up? So when the dog nips Nala or Nala claws Sandys face who will she blame because it won’t be her! Honestly that woman is stupid.
she's too damn lazy to play with Sandy so she tries to force Nala too even though she wants nothing to do with her. She obviously put Sandy's toy on the chair Nala was sitting on. Maybe she's trying to instigate something bad to happen so she can get rid of Nala since she never wanted her to begin with. Nala needs to get a couple bops on Sandy's head in so Sandy knows who's boss and Nala can feel more comfortable to play, but P would never let that happen to her precious insta dog.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Several new members I see reacting to posts. Welcome! Please join in and tell us what you think. The more the merrier.
Yes Welcome to the group! Don’t be afraid to speak up we don’t bite :)

I knew it!
View attachment 214953

According to Ass, yes, he uploaded something.
Omfg!! So how many bloody channels do these people need? It’s so important for him to pay attention to what he is learning instead of acting like Assa and shoving the camera in everyone’s faces!

I really think this is such an important issue. I do not believe that it is impossible for Abbie to be nappy free. If she was my daughter I would do absolutely anything I could to tackle this. They have, in my opinion, let her be lazy and pee her pants. She needs to be taken to the bathroom every 30 mins until it finally sinks in that that is where she pees. It is not fair on Abbie nor the school to not sort this out. The more I watch the more I realise that she is severely intellectually disabled and has probably reached the point of maximum ability but with outside help that those morons actually listen to I am sure she could be toilet trained. I cannot understand why they dont seek external expert help.
In the old house I remember a video when Crazy Nanny asked “are we still doing the every 45min to washroom” and ChinCilla said yes! There is no way they are taking her to the washroom every 45 minutes at home! Even if the school does it I doubt Masses with follow through at home

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Same!! Vaca was last week...or I should say "stay-ca" since we didn't go anywhere. I've missed so much, but today is my day to get caught up here!! I have no clue where to find the vlog for the animal park...and I don't really want to watch all of their vlogs, so if anyone has the link, I would greatly appreciate it, so I can make @RocketQueen her laser eyes!! 🥰😂😂
We all need those laser eyes!! Cracks me up every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was at first intrigued but then the vlogs became a journey to their wealth so i ended up here. As a teacher I am appalled that Abbie was not required to quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. Personally I would not of allowed her in my classroom until she had a negative Covid test. Maybe I am harsh but having a sister who is a nurse practitioner I saw the ugly side of the virus first hand through her and her heartbreak at the number of deaths. She is just as concerned for me being around students who may be asymptomatic positive or refuse to wear a mask. The Maas's do not seem to take the safety precautions seriously as most of their trip they were unmasked.
She absolutely should have quarantined, along with the whole family when they got back to FL! It is everyone‘s responsibility to self quarantine after a trip, especially out of state.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She absolutely should have quarantined, along with the whole family when they got back to FL! It is everyone‘s responsibility to self quarantine after a trip, especially out of state.
But she is only in a class of five according to Prilly!
FB_IMG_1597374544323.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New and just wanted to say hi to everyone 👋🏻 I (like others) initially enjoyed watching the vlog, embarrassed to say I even subscribed for a month (like even paid $!!!) and when during the month there were literally ZERO perks - like no extra videos or early videos, NOTHING, I started wising up to the extortion and ridiculous narcissism. Anyway - nice to have a place to read like minded opinions and comments - with all these leghumpers I thought I was going crazy - how do they not see it?’

• Heart
Reactions: 43
New and just wanted to say hi to everyone 👋🏻 I (like others) initially enjoyed watching the vlog, embarrassed to say I even subscribed for a month (like even paid $!!!) and when during the month there were literally ZERO perks - like no extra videos or early videos, NOTHING, I started wising up to the extortion and ridiculous narcissism. Anyway - nice to have a place to read like minded opinions and comments - with all these leghumpers I thought I was going crazy - how do they not see it?’
My name is Meow, and I am an ex leghumper. My name is written somewhere on the biohazard “Autism Awareness” couch. 😖😖😖LOL!
Welcome to the fun New Tattler!❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like I’m having Deja vu with all of these Isaiah going off to college vlogs. He’s been getting dropped off at college for like a week lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Paused...I got my hopes up that the chef was going to toss some vittles towards 🐷‘s snout...but NO! This vlog SUCKS..😂😂
,,,,,,play....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hopefully they will see the light sooner or later...welcome!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.