Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not ready to be free, that’s why he’s vlogging and letting Assa and Priscilla monitor and edit his videos.
I disagree. 🤷‍♀️
He'd be stupid not to vlog. He will make easy money and has a ready made audience.
And just like Asa said....they only show what they want. One, I dont think Isaiah is sending raw footage to Asa and letting him do it, but even if he did have Asa editing, its not like he'd be vlogging some wild kegger anyway. He will stay a nice, calm, PG-13 for the humpers.

Reactions: 21
FB_IMG_1597263854900.jpg

Poor Isaiah is never going to be free of clingy Prilly. It was a nice good-bye between Ass and Isaiah. I think he got closer to Isaiah during COVID-19, and is realizing that he missed out on some major memories with him. I think Isaiah was a bit embarrassed and anxious during the good-byes. There were next to no parents anywhere after initial loads were moved up to his room. I hope he continues to build on the friendships with his dorm mates. He deserves a chance to make friends outside of autism world.

Now, let's hope the leghumpers leave him alone instead of checking in on him for Prilly. He seemed a bit queasy at the talk of about the fans who have commented.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did anyone notice that: P was crying. (well of course she was lol) Asa was crying. Summer was teary eyed.
Isaiah? Not so much.
This kid is ready to be free....that just proved it to me. Yes he loves them....but he is ready. Im truly happy for him. He has a good shot at a normal life.

The house. Asa made no sense. First he said they can rent the other rooms, then he said they could stay there when visiting. Really? Where will the roomies stay when that circus rolls back into town? Not to mention, does this idiot have any idea of the kind of wear and tear a bunch of college kids can do to a house? He will have to hire a local maint. company. Like he's going to drive 8 hrs to fix the toilet or replace a water heater? And did he check into the tax and insurance implications of owning investment/non-resident property in NC? He should. It aint pretty.
He is such a dick. He never thinks things through properly. 🐷 seems to have a nasty face on her the last few weeks, I think all the negative comments are pecking at her head, I really hope so anyway.

WTF? Does he wear that hat to sleep?? LOL It appeared very late and he still had the hat on! Good Lord! I must admit, even though they dragged it out, I did have a few tears in my eyes when they said goodbye! Anyone else??? lol
No.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks like she's losing weight though, maybe all the walking, etc from the move, but, seriously she looks a bit thinner! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
At some angles, yes..she looks thinner. You know, for her sake, I would love to see her be successful at an honest approach towards continued weight loss. That combined with a slight chance of possible humility I could maybe grow to tolerate her.
😀😂😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New and just wanted to say hi to everyone 👋🏻 I (like others) initially enjoyed watching the vlog, embarrassed to say I even subscribed for a month (like even paid $!!!) and when during the month there were literally ZERO perks - like no extra videos or early videos, NOTHING, I started wising up to the extortion and ridiculous narcissism. Anyway - nice to have a place to read like minded opinions and comments - with all these leghumpers I thought I was going crazy - how do they not see it?’
Welcome!! Embarrassingly enough, I was a patreon for a few months. This is the best place to talk and laugh and learn from each other. I love it here!! I am kinda sad I never made it to the naughty corner. Some day I’ll just let loose and not word things in a nice way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 216130
Poor Isaiah is never going to be free of clingy Prilly. It was a nice good-bye between Ass and Isaiah. I think he got closer to Isaiah during COVID-19, and is realizing that he missed out on some major memories with him. I think Isaiah was a bit embarrassed and anxious during the good-byes. There were next to no parents anywhere after initial loads were moved up to his room. I hope he continues to build on the friendships with his dorm mates. He deserves a chance to make friends outside of autism world.

Now, let's hope the leghumpers leave him alone instead of checking in on him for Prilly. He seemed a bit queasy at the talk of about the fans who have commented.
Did you see P's reaction when Asa said there were not a lot of viewers in Boone? She was riled up, lol, "Oh according to the comments there are a lot!"

I have high hopes for the kid. You're right he did look uncomfortable, and he also looked ready for them to get the hell outta Dodge. He's got 4 years. I think that as time passes he will set some boundaries. Even P will calm down and get used to it eventually.

And on the other hand of this....Isaiah will expect her to jump every time he calls or texts because thats what kids do. For example, I have 4 kids. Ages 30, 29, 23, and 22. (Yes P, you werent the only one who had a child and married at 19 LOL) All of them are out of my house except my youngest who has 1 year of college left. But if I do not drop everything I am doing to respond to any of them they lose their tit.
"Hello? Mom!? Are you dead? Why arent you answering me? I've called twice. OMG. Mom. Seriously! "
I'm like damn people. Let me live! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They have no clue what taking care of a rental cost. If they really think they will make money on it they are dumber than I thought. Rentals only suck you dry, I know from experience, been there done that, never again. Especially if they are not there to actually fix things. Smoke and mirrors, I think they want to buy Isaiah a house, possibly let him have roommates and then sell it when he's done with college. They want to pass it off as an 'investment' so they don't lose more humpers who may get jealous that they have that kind of money to throw around. Bad idea if they start to lose revenue from declining make up sales and lake of viewers in the future. These idiots are just setting themselves up for major bankruptcy down the line when everything falls apart.

• Heart
I predict a second house being bought within 6 months.
I predict they will find one during Parent's Weekend (if there is one, see my previous post as to why this is a question). I bet the "move-in" will be before Spring semester 2021 or during move-out after freshmen year.

Reactions: 9
New and just wanted to say hi to everyone 👋🏻 I (like others) initially enjoyed watching the vlog, embarrassed to say I even subscribed for a month (like even paid $!!!) and when during the month there were literally ZERO perks - like no extra videos or early videos, NOTHING, I started wising up to the extortion and ridiculous narcissism. Anyway - nice to have a place to read like minded opinions and comments - with all these leghumpers I thought I was going crazy - how do they not see it?’
Welcome to the site! Also thank you for your insight as a $ subscriber. I always wondered if they bothered with the extra perks. They just leech money.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It doesn't matter how many students are in her class. They came from NC which has a pretty significant uptick in positive covid cases so the entire family should of quarantined before sending the kid to school. What about the other students and staff...the parents should be informed that the family was out of state with possible expoxure due to abbie's inability/refusal to wear a mask so the parents could make the decision whether to send their kids or not. We could of been further along with phases if people took the pandemic seriously and just wear a damn mask. Instead we have idiots like this family who simply refuse to do what is morally right. If Abby cannot wear a mask then they should just keep her butt home.

• Heart
But if I do not drop everything I am doing to respond to any of them they lose their tit.
"Hello? Mom!? Are you dead? Why arent you answering me? I've called twice. OMG. Mom. Seriously! "
I'm like damn people. Let me live! LOL
That's how it's going to be for them except it will be P badgering Isaiah when he doesn't answer her immediately :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a passing thought that the school is/was not aware they were out of state . If they did I fail to see why they did not insist of a quarantine us a negative covid test before Abbie could return to school.

Reactions: 12
With P talking about opening a business up there I could see them buying a house... and P living there with Isaiah. At least half the time and traveling back and forth. Then they can say it saves money having to rent a place when they are visiting and P can do business up there. Really just seems what they are setting up for.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.