Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated question: Why do American houses have vents/grating in the floor inside their homes?

Reactions: 3
Is that a cap on her front tooth? And she's got crazy eyes again.
She’s as rough as a bears arse. Just shows what kind of company they are when they let people like her be the face of the company. L’Oréal has Eva Longoria, Slimlife has 🐷 Maass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where else would they be? Seriously, I dont know!
My heating and central air comesthru vents high up on the wall.

Am I the only one that finds comments like this weird. Does it make it ok because she’s disabled. I just don’t see anyone saying this about a nuerotypical teen.....or maybe they would?

they think every dang thing she does is "the cutest thing". I respectfully disagree with them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This cracks me up because I mentioned it once and some woman said the same thing then argued with me about it. She kept saying she takes it off, it's on the floor. I showed her screen shots of the entire room and it wasn't there. She kept insisting it was. I felt like beating my head on the wall!
It goes missing on such a regular basis. It must get soaked through. I can’t believe they can get the smell out of it, you would have to fully submerge it, also what about the couch space underneath the cushion, you can’t remove that. That corner must stink.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Unrelated question: Why do American houses have vents/grating in the floor inside their homes?
Heating/air conditioner vents
Depending on the age of the house...old houses still have radiators or baseboard heat

Reactions: 8
Hmmm, interesting...I really wanted to know more about Carol Bird, but now her channel is deleted...I went to Amazon to check out her book...someone who reviewed it insinuated Carol used the "R" word?? How can that be?

• Wow
Ok, so P took her special Limelife box with her to Boone. All that excitement for a hat, and another make-up bag. LMAO. Cracks me up.

And take a look at the first comment. The humpers are begging for attention and a good job! from the Massives.

View attachment 206017
Notice the second hashtag?? Social distancing???
Ya didn't seem to care about that when you went on your girls' trip, Miss P!!

All kidding aside. THIS FAMILY HAS THE VERY CREEPIEST FINGERS, TOES, HANDS, FEET. I'm kinda scared of that thing.....
Some weird genetics in that family.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. And half a million subs? Why arent they watching? Asa? Answers please. :unsure::unsure:
They are buying. I watched the numbers and there is a plus of 1000 subscribers every 7-8 days. Especially this CPS video with its uptick in views should have brought more people in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Hmmm, interesting...I really wanted to know more about Carol Bird, but now her channel is deleted...I went to Amazon to check out her book...someone who reviewed it insinuated Carol used the "R" word?? How can that be?
She did not. Nor did she use only the second syllable.

how cps is handled varies depending on where you live.

Stating opinion is not defamation of character. Telling lies in order to cause harm is defamation.

If people are trying to actually go after them, And they can prove who, then he could have a legal case.

And I will restate there are plenty of places you can get covid results pretty quick. Just need a lab, Or I think, a test kit.

I doubt anyone here called. At least I truly hope. Because things like that are wrong. If they open a case they ate required to keep it open for a period of time. Then if no other calls ate made, issues resolved, etc the case is closed.
I somehow hit post for this. Didnt mean to...sorry......

Ok, so P took her special Limelife box with her to Boone. All that excitement for a hat, and another make-up bag. LMAO. Cracks me up.

And take a look at the first comment. The humpers are begging for attention and a good job! from the Massives.

View attachment 206017
So much for them wanting special family time with Isaiah before college. She's still pimping LL every chance she can.

You've read the book then? I don't know why she said that and, of course, she gave it a low score.
I had just finished kindle version and didn’t remember ever reading the word, so I did a word search to be sure. I don’t know why she would have ever used the word anyway, her child was clearly very intelligent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.