Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that finds comments like this weird. Does it make it ok because she’s disabled. I just don’t see anyone saying this about a nuerotypical teen.....or maybe they would?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that finds comments like this weird. Does it make it ok because she’s disabled. I just don’t see anyone saying this about a nuerotypical teen.....or maybe they would?

Beats me, lol...did you notice many leghumpers want Summer to have a baby?? What next? I just can't!

• Wow
  • Haha
Ass did edit the video and re-upload it. I found it when I went to look at the video. There is NO WAY they deleted thousands upon thousands of comments. The # of views compared to the comments is sketchy.View attachment 205753
Oh my! He had to have. Thank
A little bit over ice with a cocktail straw to take small sips...It is Everything! 😋
Yummy!

ps...Assa Maassive, you better keep this one a secret from your Hot Mess Express of a wife, Tinkerhog. Whiskey that tastes like Candy??? Good bye self-control, Hello Rehab..she has one hoof in the door as it is. 😎View attachment 206033
I just took a screenshot of that lovely bottle. Will definitely try to find it at our ABC store. It sounds delightful!

That's just freaky!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the next Vlog series should be called the Amanda Lee show. She can chime in on every comment and have Amanda Lee merch.

1596937341022.png

1596937489529.png

1596937505134.png

1596937548956.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the next Vlog series should be called the Amanda Lee show. She can chime in on every comment and have Amanda Lee merch.

View attachment 206041
This cracks me up because I mentioned it once and some woman said the same thing then argued with me about it. She kept saying she takes it off, it's on the floor. I showed her screen shots of the entire room and it wasn't there. She kept insisting it was. I felt like beating my head on the wall!

• Haha
Oh my! He had to have. Thank

I just took a screenshot of that lovely bottle. Will definitely try to find it at our ABC store. It sounds delightful!

That's just freaky!
I do hope you are able to find it. It is $20 at our ABC Store. It really is the perfect sipper. ❤I look forward to hearing what you think. Please keep me updated. 😃

Reactions: 2
Im not afraid of that cult. I’ve had worse come after me. Plus my true identity is always hidden. I’ve learned to do that from working missing person cases.
Do what you want, what your heart and brain tell you. But you know what the FA Lovers Team will do. They will unleash their fury on you. Don’t forget you have all of us to be here to support you if you chose to go that route.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok, so P took her special Limelife box with her to Boone. All that excitement for a hat, and another make-up bag. LMAO. Cracks me up.

And take a look at the first comment. The humpers are begging for attention and a good job! from the Massives.

View attachment 206017
Lmao “swag”.

Do what you want, what your heart and brain tell you. But you know what the FA Lovers Team will do. They will unleash their fury on you. Don’t forget you have all of us to be here to support you if you chose to go that route.
thank you 💕

Reactions: 2
Heres my thoughts on MD deleting her channel, etc.
Hopefully this will be a cautionary tale for the next person to take up the crusade. I think her heart was in the right place initially but something went wrong. She knew so little about them, was only talking about topics commenters left her.
And to do so many vlogs so quickly?? What was the rush? It should have been a slow build....let a vlog stand a few weeks, do some research on the next topic. The first vlog she had a few people who were fans actually agreeing and crossing over. That was the goal and it worked. She either got too eager and cocky, or the increased traffic on her page gave her a false sense of security, because she was warned about the Maass Squads mob mentality. Instead of slow and quiet movement that could gradually win people over she went for broke and it completely backfired.
Idk. I'm sorry she felt she had to leave YT, but yet she didnt heed any warnings and her vlogs were as click-baity as Asa's. People turned on LGM and everything she said was actual fact, not opinion. I dont know how Carol thought her approach would be successful.
I dont think Asa "won" though. As short lived as it was, it caused a glitch in the Maass matrix. It upset them, and he did lose a few fans. He knows it can and will eventually happen again. So thats a win in my eyes. But it could have been much more had she just slowed her roll......
Yep, everything u said and you said it well

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cookie Monster you sound like a very interesting person. I am just a retired college professor.

Cookie Monster you sound like a very interesting person. I am just a retired college professor.
What does LMAO mean?

Im not afraid of that cult. I’ve had worse come after me. Plus my true identity is always hidden. I’ve learned to do that from working missing person cases.
Don't do it. It will take up good time wasted with these clowns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because they treat Abbie similar to asking a dog to do tricks. I can't see it any other way. Especially with the way they "praise" her afterwards.
Yes! They treat Sandy and Abbie the same, except Sandy gets a lifejacket.
The whole "hands waiting" to me is like saying "stay".
Also rewarding her with treats and calling her a sweet girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It makes me sad for Isaiah the way P acts about him going to college. She should be proud of him not just thinking about herself.

I was thinking there are so many ways for this family to behave that would be more appropriate.
The constant bragging about prizes and pools and boats and trips etc. The way P boasts her weight loss, there are a lot of people struggling with their weight and to have her just eat whatever she wants and look at her peloton once in a while she thinks it's enough.
I wouldn't even mind if she was honest and said "wow this weight loss is harder than I thought, I can't get motivated to exercise etc etc" .
It's the same way with Abbie. Why can't they just admit she is difficult to parent and they may not make the best choices 100% of the time and they get tired. What is so wrong with being real and genuine?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To be fair, P did say thank you for the letter that a young child wrote, A&P told Abbie to say thank you for the candy she got and P thanked a viewer by name for a gift card that was sent to Isaiah. Asshat also said that they got a lot of letters and cards followed by 'Thank you so much.'

So, while they didn't say thank you for every item they opened, they did say thank you and 'we appreciate it' for others.
They always tell Abbie to say thank you...and P always says “thankyou ma’am” lol

Reactions: 5
Whoa I remember these people. P is happy and seems to care for Abbie's needs. A tells Abbie "I said NO" when she asks repeatedly for goldfish. Isaiah talks about going to App State.

A before the house, boat and pool, still working. P isn't bragging. Isaiah is hopeful.
Money and greed took over.

Reactions: 20
Yes! They treat Sandy and Abbie the same, except Sandy gets a lifejacket.
The whole "hands waiting" to me is like saying "stay".
Also rewarding her with treats and calling her a sweet girl.
I always liked the hands waiting, bc she listens immediately when they say it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.