Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if their still in NC, they had a 5.1 earthquake in Sparta not that far from Boone at 8 this morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Agree. I mean I would like to see a funny or actually informative video. I just don't care for this crusade. I want to have fun and talk about their stupid vlogs and blatant lies. Not people basically becoming alternative leghumpers ( harsh I know, but ever since those MD videos surfaced it felt like it)
I for one am definitely on the the same page as you on this! I have that feeling too and do not want be associated or branded as an alternative leghumper as that’s almost even worse 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree. I mean I would like to see a funny or actually informative video. I just don't care for this crusade. I want to have fun and talk about their stupid vlogs and blatant lies. Not people basically becoming alternative leghumpers ( harsh I know, but ever since those MD videos surfaced it felt like it)

I thought you were compiling mucho info for a vlog or something. Now you just want to have fun and talk here? I am a tad confused.

I am not a crusade type for something of this nature, I am truely not invested in any of this to that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh no, looks like I struck a nerve with that one.

Sounds like I struck a ne I'll let you sit on that... They never kno

MD? 😆😆😆Wrong again.

He can't buy his way out of the lies anymore.
I doubt they are that invested to be sitting there thinking about it! 😅 just accept different opinions you don’t need to be passive aggressive towards them!

Reactions: 7
I thought you were compiling mucho info for a vlog or something. Now you just want to have fun and talk here? I am a tad confused.

I am a crusade type for something of this nature, I am truely not invested in any if this to that point.
I was. But it was actually meant to have fun and not for some ominous bigger cause. I literally just wanted to piss in the Maassholes soup. I knew that they would hate it and that was my entire goal here. I pulled out when MDs videos surfaced and people got overexited with some change or law or whathaveyou. I also didn't want to steal her limelight.

Oh no, looks like I struck a nerve with that one.

MD? 😆😆😆Wrong again.

He can't buy his way out of the lies anymore.
Can you just answer my questions? Or even one of them?

Reactions: 10
I do hope you are able to find it. It is $20 at our ABC Store. It really is the perfect sipper. ❤I look forward to hearing what you think. Please keep me updated. 😃
Try the pickles! Use the juice in a Bloody Mary and eat the pickles on the side!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I doubt they are that invested to be sitting there thinking about it! 😅 just accept different opinions you don’t need to be passive aggressive towards them!
My head hurts reading my post and couldn't edit.😆 Just remember Stauffer and the Shaytards all went down the tubes almost overnight - I completely expect the same will happen with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hope somebody is brave enough to continue with the videos. I think where MD went wrong was by using highly emotive language and not sticking to facts/evidence. With the right person, I believe these videos will be successful in educating others about FA.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is that what's called emotional incontinence?
Prone to histrionics

Histrionic personality disorder:
A mental health condition that affects the way a person thinks, perceives, and relates to others.
Genes play a role in the development of personality disorders. Abuse or instability during childhood also may increase risk.
A person with histrionic personality disorder seeks attention, talks dramatically with strong opinions, is easily influenced, has rapidly changing emotions, and thinks relationships are closer than they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm mainly a cat person as well. I've always had at least two of them since I was around six years old. I love dogs as well, all animals really. Horses, rabbits, chipmunks etc... even pigs! ;)

You're definitely right. Cats (as well as many other animals) express a lot through body language and a lot of people are only aware of the really basic stuff like hissing means angry and purring means happy (altho, I've found that cats can purr out of nervousness, too.).

I'd say the Maassives are primarily dog people and that makes them extra clueless with Nala. Hell, even with Sandy, when they first got her, P was constantly holding her like a doll and only supporting her under her front legs and letting her lower half just dangle. She even 'danced' with Sandy like this and the poor pup was just bouncing around. It made me worried that Sandy might end up with a back injury. Luckily, she's grown too big for P to do that anymore.
8917E572-491E-45D8-A24A-54DF7A38977D.jpeg

since we are on the subject of animals, here’s Julia as a pup. She’s a Great Pyrenees and now weighs 140ish.

And if I did it right, this is Oliver. He’s a 10 year old obese chinchilla.

I’d post my cats, but living on a farm there are at least 6 of them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She said the full word repeatedly on one of her YouTube videos not aimed at anyone but when she was saying that’s what Isaiah said. Maybe that’s what they meant.
This was written in a review in 2017 I think.

It goes missing on such a regular basis. It must get soaked through. I can’t believe they can get the smell out of it, you would have to fully submerge it, also what about the couch space underneath the cushion, you can’t remove that. That corner must stink.
Shave cream takes urine smells out. They use it in nursing homes. I still think she peed her pants.

At some point this has to feel insane. The blog before last when Issa waxed on about his awards for a second time, I saw Issa look sorta embarrassed of that, but then he looked his Dad in the eyes, saw he needed back up, and started the usual parroting of how awful people are to them. I say this...people are going to tire of the side show you present. You are a victim of your own devices. You better get a day job if you have any sense at all.
IMG_20200419_112353.jpg

This is my pet chicken, she was 9 in April.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, I’d imagine someone went to review the book on purpose following the FA video
That review was from 2017 about the r word being in the book. There is one new comment about her videos and you have to go to the second page it’s on the US reviews. You can report that new comment ... which I did because even though I didn’t agree with MD I felt that was unfair that someone would go there and leave that. It had nothing to do with her book.

*Edit: to make clear I only got involved in the 2020 comment about the recent events and that’s all I support reporting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
My son has polycystic kidney disease, and the comparison may be apples to oranges, but he was diagnosed at 3. It was bleak at first but he has grown into a sport playing intelligent university junior. My nephew has Dandy Walker and his survival rate was crazy low and his independence level was nonexistent. He will be starting an accounting program in a few weeks. Point is, even when you know there is an issue it doesn’t mean it’s super bad. There is so much that can be done. I’m aware of the disease because of being on the renal floors of our hospital.
Thank you for sharing!

Well if their still in NC, they had a 5.1 earthquake in Sparta not that far from Boone at 8 this morning.
I live in NC and we are 2 hours from Boone and we felt a low rumble similar to when our 90lb lap dog chases her ball down the hallway. Boone is 37 miles from Sparta. Driving distance is closer to 51 miles because of the Blue Ridge parkway.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.