Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestions

He never said THAT word. That's just absurd!

Haters from garbage cans, you'll never shake the Maass clan!

The haters lie, and Priscilla cries!

Any other ideas???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thinking about it further, Isaiahs new classmates are going to ask about his parents and what they do. Can you imagine having to admit that your father is a vlogger and your mother is a pyramid scheme scammer. He is toast on the credibility scale!
It could be he'll be in with other kids pursuing the same career and he may end up being a 'hero' in their eyes.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
To be fair, P did say thank you for the letter that a young child wrote, A&P told Abbie to say thank you for the candy she got and P thanked a viewer by name for a gift card that was sent to Isaiah. Asshat also said that they got a lot of letters and cards followed by 'Thank you so much.'

So, while they didn't say thank you for every item they opened, they did say thank you and 'we appreciate it' for others.
It was more between themselves that I meant (sorry). I think I was so worried about offending that I forgot to specify more than just the spin, do this, do that.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else sick of seeing Prigly blubbering at the mere mention of Isaiah leaving? Hell, it's even gotten to the point where I cringe when Isaiah or Asshog say "oh dont cry mom".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where else would they be? Seriously, I dont know!
The only place we have something like that is in the ceiling over the shower :) shower fan. Other than that it's usually a 'box' on the wall for heating/cooling. I'm from New Zealand

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else sick of seeing Prigly blubbering at the mere mention of Isaiah leaving? Hell, it's even gotten to the point where I cringe when Isaiah or Asshog say "oh dont cry mom".

💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯 !!!

Been saying it for a while. She is being way over the top and has some serious emotional issues. She needs to start seeing a therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that a cap on her front tooth? And she's got crazy eyes again.
Imagine how much years she practiced before the mirror to get her special model-look.
She'll be the hottest mama on campus, her open mouth pose with the expressive smart eyes will blow them all away.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine how much years she practiced before the mirror to get her special model-look.
She'll be the hottest mama on campus, her open mouth pose with the expressive smart eyes will blow them all away.
Totally. Unless someone calls an ambulance for the poor woman having a stroke...:rolleyes:

It could be he'll be in with other kids pursuing the same career and he may end up being a 'hero' in their eyes.
I doubt it.. While studying psychology, relying on personal experience is generally frowned upon as it influences your judgement. At least here, it is pretty hardcore science and data, at least for the first three years. I don't know how it is with this whole ABA thing as it isn't taught here in the same way ( it is more an extra)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Totally. Unless someone calls an ambulance for the poor woman having a stroke...:rolleyes:

I doubt it.. While studying psychology, relying on personal experience is generally frowned upon as it influences your judgement. At least here, it is pretty hardcore science and data, at least for the first three years. I don't know how it is with this whole ABA thing as it isn't taught here in the same way ( it is more an extra)
Haha, your dp! Are they both pouting in that picture? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Ok, so P took her special Limelife box with her to Boone. All that excitement for a hat, and another make-up bag. LMAO. Cracks me up.

And take a look at the first comment. The humpers are begging for attention and a good job! from the Massives.

View attachment 206017

She looks like a women who wheels her belongings around in a supermarket trolley and has just found a nice new purse in a bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nala is such a beautiful cat. I wish people would learn how to cat though-most cats hate to be rubbed on the belly as it makes them feel really vulnerable, they also get overstimulated easily with constant touching. Cats will always give 'leave me alone' signs (ears flat to the head, wagging tail) before attacking, it's just most humans are too dumb to recognise them and then cats get labelled as aloof and mean. Cats are not bleeping dogs, people. They are different animals and express behaviour differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nala is such a beautiful cat. I wish people would learn how to cat though-most cats hate to be rubbed on the belly as it makes them feel really vulnerable, they also get overstimulated easily with constant touching. Cats will always give 'leave me alone' signs (ears flat to the head, wagging tail) before attacking, it's just most humans are too dumb to recognise them and then cats get labelled as aloof and mean. Cats are not bleeping dogs, people. They are different animals and express behaviour differently.
I'm mainly a cat person as well. I've always had at least two of them since I was around six years old. I love dogs as well, all animals really. Horses, rabbits, chipmunks etc... even pigs! ;)

You're definitely right. Cats (as well as many other animals) express a lot through body language and a lot of people are only aware of the really basic stuff like hissing means angry and purring means happy (altho, I've found that cats can purr out of nervousness, too.).

I'd say the Maassives are primarily dog people and that makes them extra clueless with Nala. Hell, even with Sandy, when they first got her, P was constantly holding her like a doll and only supporting her under her front legs and letting her lower half just dangle. She even 'danced' with Sandy like this and the poor pup was just bouncing around. It made me worried that Sandy might end up with a back injury. Luckily, she's grown too big for P to do that anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Clearly why A doesn’t understand cats and decided that no one can!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.