Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, I beg of you, don’t ever think what this family does is how normal Americans do things!

Yes, we say please and thank you in our home. My children, who are now young adults, have always been praised for their manners. (Not bragging just stating a fact.) 😉
Oh I am definitely not thinking about them as normal don’t you worry! Manners are important and I guess I notice more when they’re not used!

Reactions: 13
My god. Every vlog is Isaiahs last meal, last something.
And lookie....P sending out those announcements netted some goodies. Shocker.
Abbie was wearing the booty shorts again when modeling the hoodie. Way to revealing for someone who rolls and thrashes around.
Then they had her in shorts that were too big and a tshirt that was way too small. Can they not spend any of the money she earns them on properly fitting clothing?
Nala is a beautiful cat. With Isaiah leaving I hope P doesnt start manhandling her like she did Sandy.
Did I hear right that they were going to target to pick up a rug for i’s room?! How big is this room going to be!?

Reactions: 10
My youngest son had it. He developed a kidney infection when he was about six month old and they discovered it. They put him on antibiotics for about 9 months to see if it would correct itself. It didn’t and he had surgery to correct it. He is now 11 and a healthy boy. Best of luck to your sister and nephew!
Oh my goodness! I’m so glad he’s alright now! They say it’s extremely rare. I’m glad he’s healthy! Her other son will be 10 this year! They grow so quick 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did I hear right that they were going to target to pick up a rug for i’s room?! How big is this room going to be!?
I thought the same thing. My kids dorms were small. They have already bought so much! But I guess Mommy doesnt want Golden Boy to put his bare tootsies on the floor. He might get sick. And then what would he do?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought the same thing. My kids dorms were small. They have already bought so much! But I guess Mommy doesnt want Golden Boy to put his bare tootsies on the floor. He might get sick. And then what would he do?
Go hang out with 20 of his new App state friends, just how his Mama Sow taught him! It is that hog herd mentality..and 🐷 has led by example.🐽👊🏼🐽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes of course; his poor ickle wickle tosey wosey’s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A rug in a dorm room is nasty. Sorry, but we always had people in and out of our room. I've never worn shoes in my home, as an adult not as a child. Guests never took off their shows in my dorm room...I had UGG slippers that we're kind like shoes that I wore around the dorm. I only took the slippers off to go into bed.

Reactions: 9
A question I keep meaning to ask but watching tonight’s vlog has really reminded me... please please please do not take it in a rude way etc but I was wondering if it’s an American thing not to say please and thank you as often as the UK or like the UK is it that most do and people like the massives don’t. For example, ass telling ab to spin or move etc and Piggy saying open it. I notice often how they don’t start or end with a please etc. Sorry to be long winded just don’t want to stereotype or offend!
It all depends on who raised you and whether manners were important or not...

Reactions: 10
To be fair, P did say thank you for the letter that a young child wrote, A&P told Abbie to say thank you for the candy she got and P thanked a viewer by name for a gift card that was sent to Isaiah. Asshat also said that they got a lot of letters and cards followed by 'Thank you so much.'

So, while they didn't say thank you for every item they opened, they did say thank you and 'we appreciate it' for others.

Reactions: 7
A rug in a dorm room is nasty. Sorry, but we always had people in and out of our room. I've never worn shoes in my home, as an adult not as a child. Guests never took off their shows in my dorm room...I had UGG slippers that we're kind like shoes that I wore around the dorm. I only took the slippers off to go into bed.
Sounds like P has decided how to decorate it lol. Isaiah can’t even fix it up to his comfort. Someone hand that boy some scissors to cut the umbilical cord.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else wondering what they are doing? I mean they are there 5 full days early. I picture Big P holding his hand as they explore every nook and cranny of Boone, so baby boy knows where to go for coffee, and how to pay for it. The hospital, the grocery store. Memorizing the number to Poison Control and talks about the evils of sex and parties. I'm also wondering if she has brought framed pics of the family for him to display LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Drama brings in views. Where were all the loving supporting leghumpers last week?

Reactions: 24
Ok, so P took her special Limelife box with her to Boone. All that excitement for a hat, and another make-up bag. LMAO. Cracks me up.

And take a look at the first comment. The humpers are begging for attention and a good job! from the Massives.

View attachment 206017
Same garbage they give out every year. They must have a warehouse stocked with merchandise full of hats, little GiGi bags, tumblers, everything that says LL.. waiting for morons like P who think it’s the greatest privilege in the world to receive a goodie bag full of LL crap. I don’t think she should be so excited for that gift because honestly I think Abbie had left her more exciting packages.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yes! That sounds delish!
A little bit over ice with a cocktail straw to take small sips...It is Everything! 😋
Yummy!

ps...Assa Maassive, you better keep this one a secret from your Hot Mess Express of a wife, Tinkerhog. Whiskey that tastes like Candy??? Good bye self-control, Hello Rehab..she has one hoof in the door as it is. 😎
BCAAC8B6-6FB1-47F1-A017-3B9C4BE4369F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.