Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm, interesting...I really wanted to know more about Carol Bird, but now her channel is deleted...I went to Amazon to check out her book...someone who reviewed it insinuated Carol used the "R" word?? How can that be?
She said the full word repeatedly on one of her YouTube videos not aimed at anyone but when she was saying that’s what Isaiah said. Maybe that’s what they meant.

Reactions: 2
She said the full word repeatedly on one of her YouTube videos not aimed at anyway but when she was saying that’s what Isaiah said. Maybe that’s what they meant.
Yes, I’d imagine someone went to review the book on purpose following the FA video

Reactions: 7
This video was in my recommended section on YT and watching it again, it really makes me feel for Isaiah. One part especially, that from a very young age, he was brainwashed into thinking he HAD to be a caregiver for Abbie with nearly the same responsibilities as A&P. That is just not fair to him, at all. Yes, siblings have to look after one another some of the time. But not in this way or at this level.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can guarantee Pigcill will need knee/hip replacements by the time she's 50, just like senior pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one that finds comments like this weird. Does it make it ok because she’s disabled. I just don’t see anyone saying this about a nuerotypical teen.....or maybe they would?

From some of the comments I have seen, I believe a good portion of their fans are creepers. Just weird ass creepy people. I hate to imagine some of the pics of Abbie on the dark web. *shudder*

Nala is such a beautiful cat. I wish people would learn how to cat though-most cats hate to be rubbed on the belly as it makes them feel really vulnerable, they also get overstimulated easily with constant touching. Cats will always give 'leave me alone' signs (ears flat to the head, wagging tail) before attacking, it's just most humans are too dumb to recognise them and then cats get labelled as aloof and mean. Cats are not bleeping dogs, people. They are different animals and express behaviour differently.

I'm a cat person. I have two right now and adore them.

I love all animals though, especially other people's dogs, lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had just finished kindle version and didn’t remember ever reading the word, so I did a word search to be sure. I don’t know why she would have ever used the word anyway, her child was clearly very intelligent.
When was the comment made? I wonder if a leghumper made the comment because of her video?

Reactions: 5
Cookie Monster you sound like a very interesting person. I am just a retired college professor.

What does LMAO mean?

Don't do it. It will take up good time wasted with these clowns.
Wrong, it's time these greedy pigs get a lesson in the real internet - not the edited version of what they want their audience to hear. Freedom of speech is coming.

Hey Ass.a - you can't pay your way out of this one fatty. You can't pay AdSense enough you morally bankrupt pig.

Also I don't think it's a coincidence that their entire "support system" is leaving - the three of them will just be there with their thoughts.

Get the popcorn ready people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This video was in my recommended section on YT and watching it again, it really makes me feel for Isaiah. One part especially, that from a very young age, he was brainwashed into thinking he HAD to be a caregiver for Abbie with nearly the same responsibilities as A&P. That is just not fair to him, at all. Yes, siblings have to look after one another some of the time. But not in this way or at this level.

Now why would Ass tell you to get your tissues but not become aware of what they've done by letting it affect I's childhood. They are so selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wrong, it's time these greedy pigs get a lesson in the real internet - not the edited version of what they want their audience to hear. Freedom of speech is coming!

Also I don't think it's a coincidence that their entire "support system" is leaving - the three of them will just be there with their thoughts.

They will hire a full time care giver for Abbie. Remember they both work so hard, they have those 15 to 18 hour work days so they can build their princess this empire. Too bad it's built on sinking sand, their "jobs" are far from stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wrong, it's time these greedy pigs get a lesson in the real internet - not the edited version of what they want their audience to hear. Freedom of speech is coming!

Yeah, because that worked so well the last time someone tried. The real internet doesn't work like most people here seem to think it does. Right now they are somewhat big with a cult like following. Plus the drama is still relatively fresh which makes everyone hypervigilant. The only thing that has a chance leaving a mark is something substantial. Like the Ass the deadbeat dad. Not just allegations or a "no, you!" back-and-forth

Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned Abbie being the only thin one on the family. I have an opinion on that. First of all, she moves more than any of them, even when sitting, she is moving. Also, I think she eats less than any of them. Asa says he gives her the same amount he gets at meals. But that does not count all that the other family members snack on. They can get their own snacks, sugar laden drinks any time they want. Abbie is the only one whose food is restricted. She can't just go get DD, or anything for that matter, she is locked out of the pantry and fridge.

Asa and Cilla stay up late and I bet they eat the entire time.

They would be doing themselves a huge favor by locking themselves out of the kitchen for a minimum of 12 hours a day. They would both lose weight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah, because that worked so well the last time someone tried. The real internet doesn't work like most people here seem to think it does. Right now they are somewhat big with a cult like following. Plus the drama is still relatively fresh which makes everyone hypervigilant. The only thing that has a chance leaving a mark is something substantial. Like the Ass the deadbeat dad. Not just allegations or a "no, you!" back-and-forth
The internet does work that way actually, but there is much more to it than a quick post.

That cult leader is hoping for a quick post person so he can send his "followers" to do his bidding.

Little do they know he's playing them like a fool. He pays a lot of money to have 10+ videos be the top recommendation...we are talking thousands of dollars per month.

It's all a web of lies. The awards/trophies are fake - hey Asa, I know about SilverString Media. I also know you paid a lot of money for FA to win over Cilla so you can claim that award.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I got news today that my unborn nephew has vesicoureteral reflux. They are going to be doing ultrasounds more often and depending on if it corrects itself or not he’ll have to have surgery when he’s born. Since this news my sister now has to do the gene testing (or whatever it’s called) because the doctors believe he is going to be a vegetable when he is born. 😞
My son has polycystic kidney disease, and the comparison may be apples to oranges, but he was diagnosed at 3. It was bleak at first but he has grown into a sport playing intelligent university junior. My nephew has Dandy Walker and his survival rate was crazy low and his independence level was nonexistent. He will be starting an accounting program in a few weeks. Point is, even when you know there is an issue it doesn’t mean it’s super bad. There is so much that can be done. I’m aware of the disease because of being on the renal floors of our hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just want to say my thoughts, i don’t think it’s a good idea this turns into a MD cult or Bring Maass family down cult by mentality or constant YouTube videos. Just will make you look as crazy as the people we laugh at. Unless it’s extremely well done will be pointless anyway. This isn’t what this is about for me this for me is just a casual gossip and to discuss my opinions on them with usually likeminded people!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The internet does work that way actually, but there is much more to it than a quick post.

That cult leader is hoping for a quick post person so he can send his "followers" to do his bidding.

Little do they know he's playing them like a fool. He pays a lot of money to have 10+ videos be the top recommendation...we are talking thousands of dollars per month.
Okay, enlighten me. What would be your plan? And can you explain how the internet actually works? Sure, everyone can post tit, but if you actually want a fighting chance or make change it isn't enough.

• Heart
Someone mentioned Abbie being the only thin one on the family. I have an opinion on that. First of all, she moves more than any of them, even when sitting, she is moving. Also, I think she eats less than any of them. Asa says he gives her the same amount he gets at meals. But that does not count all that the other family members snack on. They can get their own snacks, sugar laden drinks any time they want. Abbie is the only one whose food is restricted. She can't just go get DD, or anything for that matter, she is locked out of the pantry and fridge.

Asa and Cilla stay up late and I bet they eat the entire time.

They would be doing themselves a huge favor by locking themselves out of the kitchen for a minimum of 12 hours a day. They would both lose weight.
This is true. But when Abbie does eat, she eats the same high fat & high calorie foods that they do, which includes fast food.
I do think you're right that the amount of food she eats is less compared to them.

They'd need to cut out the super sugary Dunkin drinks 2-3x a day as well.

BTW, the irony is not lost on me that I'm saying this stuff and my frickin' screenname is Pink Marshmallow... 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just want to say my thoughts, i don’t think it’s a good idea this turns into a MD cult or Bring Maass family down cult by mentality or constant YouTube videos. Just will make you look as crazy as the people we laugh at. Unless it’s extremely well done will be pointless anyway. This isn’t what this is about for me this for me is just a casual gossip and to discuss my opinions on them with usually likeminded people!
Agree. I mean I would like to see a funny or actually informative video. I just don't care for this crusade. I want to have fun and talk about their stupid vlogs and blatant lies. Not people basically becoming alternative leghumpers ( harsh I know, but ever since those MD videos surfaced it felt like it)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.