Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A message on MD’s YT page under community tab:
Abbie Maass - I hope one day you will get to see this, this is the message I have for you - and it is not coming from only me - it is coming from another one of "us" - our aspie sister, someone who I know sees you, just the way I do and just the way so many others truly do: "I think the only thing I can say is don't give up. Your inner voice will find it's way out. Mine did". - Carly Fleischmann

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I bought this package of makeup wipes at Publix a few weeks ago. It may have cost $4 at most. The count is only 7, but I know the larger counts aren’t much more.

Well, I guess you don't have the right priorities mam.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Abbie Maass - I hope one day you will get to see this, this is the message I have for you - and it is not coming from only me - it is coming from another one of "us" - our aspie sister, someone who I know sees you, just the way I do and just the way so many others truly do: "I think the only thing I can say is don't give up. Your inner voice will find it's way out. Mine did". - Carly Fleischmann
I was thinking Carly has not been heard from in a couple of years.??
When I searched her videos a couple of weeks ago, I read something that led me to believe she's MIA.??
I'm cornfused over this.
Straighten me out, yall!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
But they are donating $2 to their foundation! Why do you hate my products so much? I have to make $$$ in order to buy all the "things" for my family, except Abbie. Abbie doesn't get anything.

/sarcasm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt this is legit. From what I hear Carly has been MIA from social media for quite some time, and apparently has had some serious issues with male members of her family. I doubt very much she is aware of FA or MD.
Not to mention, Carly is not IDD. If she is aware of Abbie I am sure she would know their circumstances are not the same.

When I searched her videos a couple of weeks ago, I read something that led me to believe she's MIA.??
I'm cornfused over this.
Exactly.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Catching up after a few weeks of checking out (mentally) of following the family - here's a handful of random thoughts:

- Please good god do not make Isaiah vlog at university. Let that boy have a normal bleeping life.
- A boat? A boat. Of course. A boat.
- I like Asa's mom. This isn't snark. I just like her. I think she'd verbally slap some sense into him if she had to be around him more than a couple days a year.
- There is no goddamn reason that family needs to be taking Abbie out during a pandemic when there are multiple at-risk people in their family. There's no reason for any of them to be out that much but especially not Abbie.
- Priscilla got her Pelaton and she did seem genuinely excited and motivated about having it. I hope she uses it. I hope she makes the healthy choices. I doubt she will and it pisses me off. It's not like she's a groundbreaking icon of failed follow through, it's a pretty human way to go about things. If she paid her own money for it and chose not to use it I'd roll my eyes but like whatever. But I'm just annoyed the Pelaton was a gift from her pyramid scheme cult leaders for hitting some grifting goals and lining their pockets.
- I'm just now watching the MD video from the 18th of July and I like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh....and remember, the crazy fan who was having sexual fantasies about Abbie and making her partner mimic Abbies sounds....her name was "Carly Fleishman" as well. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
I'm cornfused over this.
The first part is words of MD. The last sentence in quotes is a quote from Carly not specific to Abbie

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I bought this package of makeup wipes at Publix a few weeks ago. It may have cost $4 at most. The count is only 7, but I know the larger counts aren’t much more.
I buy mine at the Dollar Tree, compatible to Neutrogena, $1.00 TYVM!! If anyone spends that much money on wipes, they have rocks for brains!! I just watched last nights vlog, I am having a hard time understanding WHY does'n't Priscilla give Abbie a shower or bath??? What's wrong with her as a Mom!! I just don't understand that!! They got back from girls day out, after eating, shopping, they get home, don't wash their hands and touch Abbie's face over and over!! They are walking time bombs to catch covid!! I pray poor Abbie doesn't get it!!

Reactions: 14
Well..they say a picture is worth a thousand words....
I will just leave this little story book gem of a photo right here....🐽🙄🐽
View attachment 199991

I remember this happening in the vlog. I thought the whole conversation seemed uneasy. Summer was beside Abby at first, Abby was trying to get her attention but Summer ignored her. Then Cilla is by Abby and Summer moved, Abby tried to get Cilla to listen but all she will do is grab her and kiss and hug her, not listen.

That look from Summer to Asa (this is pure speculation) looks to me like those two have had some private conversations. Maybe about Cilla being so hands off with Abby? It was a look between them was there...I mean it was there.

Then as every one has mentioned Abby's closed fist....wow...body language!!!

And...then Abby tried for dad's attention and finally he does listen and makes something happen.

Poor Abby, how bleeping frustrating to live like that and with these people!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Who buys this crap? Here we have good old Boots where you could buy the equivalent for under 5 pounds/8 dollars. I'm sure it's the same in the US.
Yes! And Superdrug! I love Superdrug, cruelty free and great prices, and prettier packaging than the scammy stuff she sells!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yikes! I checked in a few times this weekend, but never really caught up until now.

I sincerely hope MD continues her channel. If anything, it clearly riles A+P in a way that no one has before.
At times it gets to me that A+P so clearly exploit Abbie and do so little to really enrich her life on her level. They could argue that things are different off camera. Maybe they are. And if so, it would be great to see her clean, in comfortable, well-fitting clothes, in a space that she is comfortable in.

The more they say about water safety, the more it is clear they have no idea. A basic, online water safety class covers the topics.
Heck, the Florida Fish and Wildlife has a campaign dedicated to getting more people to wear life jackets. Not only are we are we the epicenter of the coronavirus and the lightning capital of the US. We also lead the nation in boating fatalities and "alligator interactions."

Reactions: 14
That look from Summer to Asa (this is pure speculation) looks to me like those two have had some private conversations. Maybe about Cilla being so hands off with Abby? It was a look between them was there...I mean it was there. one
Yes!!! That's exactly what I thought!!
That was definitely that sort of look.
No doubt he has "confided" in Summer...or maybe...Summer just questioned it to him in private and he spilled his guts.
I can see either one of those things happening. Easily.
I mean, it's so obvious that 🐖 cannot stand Abbie.
Some of you think she loves her but I 100% disagree because I have not seen any evidence whatsoever that 🐖 is capable of loving anyone but herself and of course. Food and 'all the things'.
I think she "likes" her or seems to, when Abbie is not being violent and assaultive and running wild in that house.
Anyway, I am in agreement, I saw the look too.
I got sidetracked. Sorry.
It's one of those days. 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I use this brand that feels insanely expensive to me, but doesn't undo the work the dermatologist does. 10.00 for 25.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I remember this happening in the vlog. I thought the whole conversation seemed uneasy. Summer was beside Abby at first, Abby was trying to get her attention but Summer ignored her. Then Cilla is by Abby and Summer moved, Abby tried to get Cilla to listen but all she will do is grab her and kiss and hug her, not listen.

That look from Summer to Asa (this is pure speculation) looks to me like those two have had some private conversations. Maybe about Cilla being so hands off with Abby? It was a look between them was there...I mean it was there.

Then as every one has mentioned Abby's closed fist....wow...body language!!!

And...then Abby tried for dad's attention and finally he does listen and makes something happen.

Poor Abby, how bleeping frustrating to live like that and with these people!
I agree! It is overkill to the fullest, and they all know it! We all know it!
🐷 needs to just stop it! A sudden onset of affection does not negate the years of videos showing body language of annoyance and distaste for Abbie.

• Heart
I posted earlier that I appreciate what MD is doing and wanted to say a few more things.
Regardless of whether anything gets "done", she's trying.
She's bringing the Church of the Painful Church to her followers and to anyone else who stumbles onto her channel. In my view, that's well enough.
The 'going off topic of life jacket' thing is not a concern in my mind at all because nothing was invented or made up, it is all factual and to the point.
I do understand the concerns over mixing TL up over there but I do not think it causes any real problems because it's all facts. I believe the information was meant to be helpful to MD in her research. Nothing more.
On this forum, It may "look like" or "appear to" be a bunch of crazy nonsense - snout pics etc - but I feel like we know better than to take that to her channel.
🐖 is just one of those people you come across in life that resembles an animal. In her case, it's a pig. That's obvious to some of us and we get a real good laugh about it.
Anyone reading our fun nonsense here and discrediting the facts that our comments are based on, are not our people!
So who cares what they think? We still tell the truth in every photoshop pic we post. That's more than the hambeasts do with their photoshopped pics of 🐖.
You're never going to please everyone and dropping a few important additional facts for MD can't hurt.
Sorry for the dissertation.
I hope it didn't put anyone to sleep.
😜
Completely agree with you. As you said, many of the comments on MD’s channel have alerted her to other problems and issues so at least she can help make others aware and not just on TL.

Yes! And Superdrug! I love Superdrug, cruelty free and great prices, and prettier packaging than the scammy stuff she sells!
Even Savers and wilko too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.