Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked this pic from a screen grab the other day. Summer has a natural ability to nurture. Tinkerhog is missing this personality trait for one reason or another. People give off vibes...Tinks vibes are just yucky! The fake ness oozes from her and it is so obvious to pick up on. Summer is likable and comparatively speaking Pig is NOT!
View attachment 201053
I also liked when Summer didn't force a hug on Abbie, unlike Tinkerhog in this screen grab. (Yes, my comment was deleted almost immediately.)

I really enjoyed Abbie when Tinkerhog was on her girl's trip. I think the calmer pace of just Asa and Isiah was wonderful. I think they paid more attention to her than when P. is around causing chaos. I really grew to love Asa's step-dad and mother, especially the stepfather. He was calm, paid attention to Abbie when around Abbie. I don't recall much of the "puppy praise" as I call it. If only that atmosphere was around Abbie more, I think there would be a lot less meltdowns and stimming.
Screenshot_20200802-195626_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Speaking of Summer, in yesterday’s vlog, she really looked bummed out. It seemed to me she was bothered by something. She was not her usual giggling self. I kinda felt bad for her.
I think you are right about something bugging Summer. I think the longer she stays there, the more crap she sees going on that she she doesn't agree with. Deceit, not treating Abby well, using Ab for their cash cow and being disengenuos (? Sp). And she can't say or do anything because she is trapped between a rock and a hard place. She gets paid for doing very little, and Asa probably keeps part of whatever she gets from respit pay or whatever. I think she wants out but isn't smart enough to figure out how without "shooting herself in the foot".

Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Msbullwnkl, post: 2007857, member:

I do go and react to comments. Obviously demonetizing FA is not going to happen overnight. Stooping down to the level with the leghumpers in commenting back and forth takes away from the focus of the concern, Abbie. MD has gotten under P's skin. She has people becoming aware of concerns many of us have raised repeatedly. There were more than a few who wrote off MD's first video as not watchable to thinking she is Abbie's savior. That is quite the switch in a short amount of time...

[/QUOTE]
I am guilty of not really liking MD's first video. It was long and hard to follow. I do however think she did a much better job on the last two. As someone who doesn't have personal experience with autism, other than knowing a few children with it, I thought her latest one explain how she thought Abbie was feeling, truly opened my eyes. I give credit to her for being brave enough to put the videos out there. Do I think she's Abbies savior? No but I do think she put out a good video explaining how Abbie must have felt.

Reactions: 13
The first braid was done when dry, possibly with product in it. The second braid was done when wet. I have the same issue when I braid my hair. I am not going to lie, she is stunning when her hair is styled and brushed down. It may need a trim, but I am sort of envious of how long it has grown since the country shut down. I think Summer does a magnificent job of styling her hair most times. While I have my concerns about their interaction, deep down I think Summer truly cares about Abbie. Tinkerhog is another story.
Wow. You certainly are entitled to your opinion. I just dont agree. I think Abbie's hair is a mess and extremely thin. I also honestly do not think she is stunning in any sense of the word. She has a very strange jaw shape, mouth, and teeth. I also think the whole situation with Summer is very very weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also liked when Summer didn't force a hug on Abbie, unlike Tinkerhog in this screen grab. (Yes, my comment was deleted almost immediately.)

I really enjoyed Abbie when Tinkerhog was on her girl's trip. I think the calmer pace of just Asa and Isiah was wonderful. I think they paid more attention to her than when P. is around causing chaos. I really grew to love Asa's step-dad and mother, especially the stepfather. He was calm, paid attention to Abbie when around Abbie. I don't recall much of the "puppy praise" as I call it. If only that atmosphere was around Abbie more, I think there would be a lot less meltdowns and stimming.
View attachment 201054
I do really like Assa’s Mom and Step-dad too. You can tell his Mom is seeing straight through 🐷’s crap. They both seem to be more attentive to what Abbie needs as far as attention. They do what Abbie likes to do. I noticed first when 🐷 went on the trip with Candy Von Hog a few months back that there was an immediate sense of calm in the household, especially with Abbie.You could honestly see the change in her overall body language. She was not as tense. I think 🐷 is a damn tyrant..plain and simple. Abbie may be limited on speech, but she picks up on vibes. There is no telling the chaos that goes on the rest of the day. 😳
Summer engages with Abbie. She has on occasion gently corrected Abbie. She is easy with her approach when brushing Abbies hair, She does baby talk some, but she is sweet to Abbie.
That picture you posted that was deleted was such a statement. It really is too bad they cannot be receptive to different views for the sake of their daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No....is that it? I love raccoons!
I think PM's are messed up. I can only get them from a few people. Something was explained about it a few days back but I cant remember the reason now.

Whoa. I know I'm almost 24 hrs behind, but P posted this?!
She is really feeling herself isnt she? She thinks she someone will get FAMOUS off of her?! 🤣🤣
Butter my ass and call me a biscuit....I have seen it all now. I just cant with her LOL
Where was this post?

She got her hair done again. Still looks like crap but I love the womans comment.

#41Abbies pleas they are ignored
But they love to push her overboard

Forgot to post oops
Must be nice to get your hair done once a month!! I'm lucky if I go every three months! It's no cheap a color, cut, and blow dry!! Thanks Abbie once again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She got her hair done again. Still looks like crap but I love the womans comment.

Forgot to post oops
Big P.....is that now short for big pantie... sniffer.
A6336853-4C1A-4EB8-8142-BD759A8622A8.jpeg

they do look like panties across her face. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I liked this pic from a screen grab the other day. Summer has a natural ability to nurture. Tinkerhog is missing this personality trait for one reason or another. People give off vibes...Tinks vibes are just yucky! The fake ness oozes from her and it is so obvious to pick up on. Summer is likable and comparatively speaking Pig is NOT!
View attachment 201053
If you had to compare Summer to Priscilla, than yeah she is likable other than that I don’t see any redeeming qualities there but then again she is still young and under the Maasss guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I always love reading Big P's hashtags. They entertain me. Heres the # from her hair appt.

1596487455729.png

#longhair. What is their obsession with long hair?
#mom. If you say so!
#selfcare Trendy word to use when you are self absorbed and need to look like you are not.
And of course....she needs to talk about Jax and her neighborhood as if her zip is 90210.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 201054
The problem with mrs Maassive is that she is completely fake. The way she tries to hug Abbie is just for the camera and it shows in Abbie’s reaction. Also when she responds to comments, instead of addressing them honestly, she becomes snarky and comes across as not very bright to be fair. She seems to think she is famous and that MD is trying to capitalise on this. Mrs MAASSIVE YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS, you are an overweight, immature, average housewife with delusions of grandeur. Your “empire “ is being built on the work of others who are are being led to believe they will make lots of money.
You know this isn’t true and your newest low, trying to recruit special needs people, low even for you.

Forgot to post oops
I think the mask is great, it covers most of her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The problem with mrs Maassive is that she is completely fake. The way she tries to hug Abbie is just for the camera and it shows in Abbie’s reaction. Also when she responds to comments, instead of addressing them honestly, she becomes snarky and comes across as not very bright to be fair. She seems to think she is famous and that MD is trying to capitalise on this. Mrs MAASSIVE YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS, you are an overweight, immature, average housewife with delusions of grandeur. Your “empire “ is being built on the work of others who are are being led to believe they will make lots of money.
You know this isn’t true and your newest low, trying to recruit special needs people, low even for you.

I think the mask is great, it covers most of her face.
I'm surprised theres a mask big enough to fit on her frying pan face. Shes got the head of a very large man LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 201054
That family is toxic especially Priscilla! They spend hours and hours a day ignoring Abbie, unless they are using her to sell something, while they are deleting comments so they look good!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Right now at the Maass Plantation, Pigcill has her snout rooting around in her trough of slop. Eat those feelings, Piggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alright, now Im caught up with their vlog yesterday.....( Abbie, who supposedly loves icky slimy stuff wouldnt put her feet down or attempt to swim on her own. Hmmm. Life jacket couldve helped that)
And now I'll go see whats happening with that newest MD vlog.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.