Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssparty

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Kimmied

VIP Member
I just can’t with them today. Please excuse me while I rant on a very real issue.
Today, at about 1pm my time, my oldest two children had to make the horrific and heart wrenching decision to take their father off of life support. I know in the past, the issue of single parents remarrying or dating was brought up and I don’t want to hear it. Their father and I were very young and dumb but he remained very close to my children. In fact, he and my husband were very close. My ex suffered a stroke after a fender bender 4 years ago. I helped my kids, shit, even my husband was helping take care of him. He followed us to Ohio and most of his family followed him. His sister helps me out with my youngest. Until fucking corona. It kills, stupid Cilla and asshole Asa. You have no idea how much pain it causes.
To my friends on here still suffering, know I am praying and keeping you in my thoughts. This is hard. This truly sucks. I’m sorry to have gone off. Wear a fucking mask already! It doesn’t hurt anything. And, you don’t have to mess with makeup from the eyes down!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

MarySusan59

Its really sad that they will put the life jacket on their pet Sandy but dont want to put it on Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Blasting

Chatty Member
A message on MD’s YT page under community tab:
Abbie Maass - I hope one day you will get to see this, this is the message I have for you - and it is not coming from only me - it is coming from another one of "us" - our aspie sister, someone who I know sees you, just the way I do and just the way so many others truly do: "I think the only thing I can say is don't give up. Your inner voice will find it's way out. Mine did". - Carly Fleischmann

• Heart
  • Wow

MaidenX

VIP Member
Asshat is laying it on a bit thick
View attachment 197491
Was a bit random. Wonder what has gone down. It's not like Ass has posted things like this before kissing up. Maybe has something to do with P saying she didn't want to come home from her trip.

Honestly with P losing some weight and getting attention she probably never has I could see her being done. Isaiah was really all she had and he is leaving. Ass isn't worth it and Abby, other than being exploit, does nothing for her.

The whole post seems disingenuous and more manipulative of both P and people watching.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well now Asa thinks their house is the standard that all houses should be held against. When he was talking to his mom about coming to stay with them he said "Your house is totally different, but its still good." I immediately thought wtf?! And then I think he realized how shitty that sounded and quickly said "Everyone on the vlogs loved your house Mama!" Jesus.

And it was so nice to see people sit in those gray chairs that actually FIT in them.

Chips and guac again. P has some serious issues with food.

And Asa, your parents are leaving. Walk them out. He has NO manners. I am floored.

And last, no vlogs on Monday. But Asa, what about all the sick and lonely people that only YOU can make feel better? What about Amanda Lee? Are you planning a sponsored Talk Space vlog so the humpers can effectively process this turn of events? Their very lives are in your grubby little hands....LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ABAPQueen1995

I've just seen the latest vlog and I couldn't believe what I saw. As an autistic person, I wasn't happy to see Abbie's needs not being met.
She was clearly sad, distressed and overwhelmed and in no mood for vlogging (nobody asks her consent or pre warns her first) and the loud cheering gave her sensory overload because she was biting her hand and yelling which indicated distress. Instead of turning the camera off and asking if she wanted to go inside, Summer kept filming because she was more concerned with getting good vlog content than how she was feeling.
As her best friend, she should know better, especially when she's showing signs of distress and overwhelm.

Nobody sticks up for this poor girl which really hacks me off. No autistic person should be filmed in distress. Hopefully her parents see sense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

sachairiah

Thank you to Rocket Queen and Pink Marshmallow!

So i havent seen the grad vlog yet, but I think its somewhat normal to have some tears at a big occasion like this. For the parents as it signifies that their child is moving into adulthood. For the child bc this was all they knew- schedules, friends, all theyve known is school and now they're leaving it all behind.

I grew up in a very abusive household. I was also told constantly I'd never graduate or achieve anything.

My three last years of school I spent my time in books, getting good grades. My last year I applied for scholarships, got in touch with my social worker, and made plans for a school a few hours away.

I cried my graduation day because it meant that I was that much closer to my escape. I had already been approved for the school I wanted, and was able to get proof that I was essentially an orphan (I got a better student loan).

I didnt dare to believe it was happening tho, even the day that I moved up there. I was able to figure out who I was- as a kid in foster care, I always had to be whatever my current caretakers wanted of me. I was a chameleon. I remember about 6months into school I had a bit of a mental breakdown because nobody had sat me down and told me exactly what they expected from me.

I read that Isaiah was crying. I wonder if he was thinking of his possible freedom, too. I hope he goes. I was tightly controlled as well, I managed to figure it out. And he will have the freedom to figure life out while not caretaking his sister and not hearing constant yelling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So a little update on MD vlogs. ASA RESPONDED THAT HE IS NOT r2D2 so I called him out that all his posts on the channel proved he is. Few minutes later he has deleted all comments under his avatar. Thinks he is so clever NOT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Before people get madder at @SpiritofSalty take a minute. First off, she is visually impaired. She has told us several times. I can imagine editing a VIDEO is a huge undertaking. She also has a research job that takes an enormous amount of time. She is also autististic. Have you stopped for a second to think how your comments may sound to her? I have anxiety, and when someone criticizes me in a similar way, it sends me down a rabbit hole. I am a perfectionist and stress myself out trying to please everyone.

I have to agree that now may not be the proper time for her to do a video. MD seems to be on the case, and making her videos. Let her run with the reins currently. Many people are sending MD the information she is missing or asking about. I agree Ass and P. are panicking. They can't do anything but post comments. If they address it on their FA channel, they are admitting negative opinions bother them. I am of the belief that MD has gotten to them.

Lastly, Rhia (whoever she is) is very adept at making her argument clear and concise without the outright snark in the comments on FB. The leghumpers usually stop after Rhia turns their arguments on them. They tuck their tail between their legs and run. Her comments don't seem to get deleted. While negative, they are not mean. Something Ass says he allows.

I ❤ what @SpiritofSalty contributes to this forum. I find her point of view refreshing as well as educational. Please don't run her off or guilt her because she made a decision to not step on what MD is currently doing by doing her own video.

• Heart

Hbielem07

The fact they delete soo many comments, for just stating facts, giving corrective criticism. Not kissing their asses, and not Telling them they’re the best people ever... tells me they’re guilty of most things we say here. If they had nothing to hide, why would they be deleting comments left and right, and blocking people. I wonder if Asa’s parents watch the vlogs. If so, wonder what they think of everything they post online

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Ffs. People who have to advertise how much they love someone are just trying to convince themselves and their partner, it’s like people who talk about how much sex they are having, usually, it’s none. In saying that, these two hambeasts were made for each other 🤮🤮🤮🤮
BINGO! Grab some popcorn, this is a long one!! 🍿🍿

It's an interesting dynamic in that house, that's for sure. My mom used to tell me "Life doesn't really begin until you hit 40" and there was a lot of truth in that for my mom and myself as well.

:m 🐖 might be planning her next big move, "40 and free" of ASSa and all the mothering responsibilities Abbie brings her way.

Without a doubt, the public humiliation about the affair/other daughter has had a huge impact on her. She has begun that transformation of who she wants to be, whether that includes ASSa or not. With that new svelte body :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::m, Isaiah soon to be starting this next phase of his life and her ability to bring in the bucks, we might see the term "Fathering Autism" literally come to fruition, with ASSa starring as the newly single dad who believes he is the one and only face of a parent fathering autism, ever, in the whole world of fathers with autistic kids. 🤷‍♀️ (it's not a stretch, considering he knows it all!!!) 😂😂

ASSa and that over the top nonsense about "his queen" :rolleyes::rolleyes: reeks of desperation. If my fiance ever posted something like that on FB, I would smack him into next week. It reminds me of what people do when they realize a relationship has run its course and they begin to backpedal and try to right all the wrongs etc. At that point, it's too late. She can be physically living in that house, but mentally, emotionally, and sexually (ew, I know!) those important parts of the relationship are long gone, and it seems we are witnessing that on the vlogs in different ways.

They might have "all the things" that they believe money can buy, but you cannot buy the love, respect, or true happiness that is missing in that relationship. The voids can be filled with all the material items in the world but at the end of the day, we are either happy or not in our hearts/souls/minds...and I don't believe she is, or him for that matter.

Sorry so long, I got on a roll and couldn't stop!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:🤓🤩

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Abbie riding that trike by herself ain't never gonna happen. She sits on the seat like a queen while 3 people push and steer.
And they look like damn fools.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30