Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in contact with Carol from MD and she wants to know which video shows Abbie saying 'no' and trying to get away and being forced to lift up a piece of paper with her name on it. Does anyone know which video this is?

Reactions: 6
I don't see anything coming from this. Ultimately it is down to Youtube to change things or a law to pass. Youtube isn't not going to do anything. Family vloggers are loved by advertisers as "wholesome content" (I actually wrote a letter to Curiosity stream to give them a piece of my mind. The answer was a generic apologies, no can do piece). To actually change their stance, it needs a ton of exteme pressure from different sides. Youtubers (high caliber ones like deFranco and certainly more than one) PLUS advertisers.
Changing the law might work, but that also needs a ton of campaigning, let alone money and patience. Those family vlogger themselves will fight tooth and nail.
Think about alle the families that imploded and what changed in the aftermath. Daddyofive - nothing, the Schofields - nothing, the stauffers - nothing, 8 Passengers - the outcry is gathering steam, but it is too early to say anything.
Edit: Regarding Huxley's law. Remember that this is a very unique situation. Huxley was adopted and later rehomed like an unruly dog. Any potential law regarding him will most likely be about adoption. It is completely different from the Massives.
She's trying to get a law passed. If she goes about it right, it absolutely could happen. I'm going to stay positive about this and hope, help and encourage her to move forward. When you have doubts and don't at least try then its bound to fail. I believe she is serious and will push it. I stand behind her 100% and will give my support.
Added: plus she seems like they type that will act and not just blow hot air. I hope she keeps us updated and asks for any help she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen Assa's head? Oh! That's right, it's up my ass!!

Its all about the labeling. I could swear Assa said once.
🤣I know this can be a sore subject from time to time, so I will tread lightly..
I backed the video up several times to catch it at the perfect angle..
This is the Lisp Look.. The Thanth Guyth look!
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm in contact with Carol from MD and she wants to know which video shows Abbie saying 'no' and trying to get away and being forced to lift up a piece of paper with her name on it. Does anyone know which video this is?
I remember the vlog...I'll see if I can find it.

Just don’t let this forum get entangled with MDs thoughts, opinions, and views. I don’t want the fat jokes and all that to spill over to her channel. I actually enjoy watching and reading the comments over there. Don’t want to make it seem like we just have a hatred for this family when it’s so much more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Morning all. I had to go way back to yesterday early afternoon to catch up. I took the day off here yesterday.
So I've spent some time catching up and revisiting the MD comments.

Ugh. My opinion wont be popular, lol.
There isnt much traction over there. All the "new" comments are sub-comments under originals. I just see the same names posting and arguing with R2D2 and Vicki. And the main topic of life jackets is basically ignored and it looks like a free-for-all. I mean, I totally agree with every one of those posts about them, but that isnt what the vlog was about. I got the impression it was meant to be a serious attempt to consider Abbies safety but its focused on A&P's other faults. I think that kind of sucks because it took some balls for this person to make a vlog about them and a real issue, and her main replies are like a pack of wolves derailing that.....its not a good look....the hatred for them completely over shadows the intent.

Now theres something about a Huxley Law and family vloggers. Like whats happening? I'm not wading in. One, I dont know who Huxley is, or any other family vloggers for that matter. I know of the Brazees and the Wee's, Kaitlyn and Kaidale, but only through FA. I've only seen bits and pieces of their lives but they do not seem to be like the Maass'. Maybe I'm wrong but I dont watch regularly.....but it sounds like we are to assume all family vloggers are like the Maass' and eliminate all family channels because some of them suck? (Tell me if I am misunderstanding, like I said, trying to catch up..) I'm not comfortable with that. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

MD has said if people did not post all they did about this family, she would have gone with her initial feelings that all was fine with FA. It was the comments from people in the KNOW that changed her mind. That is why she decided to continue and started a whole new channel.

Yes, the boating thing went a tad off rails but it was still all about Abbie and the treatment of Abbie, not keeping her safe with the virus as well. So P's trip came up and things like that. At least no one is going on and on about their appearance on MD's channels because that is what turned a lot of people off from reading here, that overshadows any true concern and makes posters look very petty and nasty. Cuz it ain't about being fat, it's about exploitation of Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont care what anyone says or how many cords and sashes Asssa listed off (I was puking) that Isaiah was wearing, I honestly dont believe Isaiah is all that smart. Listening to him speak and reading some things he's written, it just does not hold water. I've been around some super smart high school kids and Isaiah is just not in that league.
Can I ask? What vlog I'd this? I've seen it mention a few times, but everyone abbreviates it lol
Mindful divergence

Reactions: 1
Just don’t let this forum get entangled with MDs thoughts, opinions, and views. I don’t want the fat jokes and all that to spill over to her channel. I actually enjoy watching and reading the comments over there. Don’t want to make it seem like we just have a hatred for this family when it’s so much more than that.
Thats all I am trying to say. I believe all the comments over there because they are true, and we know they are true. But the topic was boating/water safety. I could see that topic extending to safety in the electric cart, her pool, or even the virus.....but there are posts about Asa being a criminal, the first kid, etc. Even though I know thats all true if I were an outsider it just looks like a slander fest.

Its not my channel, my opinion doesnt matter, and apparently I misunderstood her intent. I was just hoping it would look like a rational discussion instead of TL because no one takes what we say here seriously because we have fun with it. And I am all for that, 100%......but if I want real discussion I stay on topic and keep it there. I thought she was going to do a series of different topics. Idk why I thought that but I did. Its not that I do not support her, I'm just not seeing the big splash others are seeing, thats all.

Reactions: 11
Why make this poor girl go out to all these places...on a day where she’s struggling a little bit, (stimmy), in the hot Florida heat, having to wear a mask, during a PANDEMIC!!! She is touching the cart, touching her face...no regard for her protection taking her out to stores when there’s clearly a spike in cases in their state! Leave her home to swim, listen to music, watch a video...omg!!! They don’t always have to go out together.
Well, they had to get out bc they needed to buy all that plastic junk to decorate the food trough dining table! Priorities🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Morning all. I had to go way back to yesterday early afternoon to catch up. I took the day off here yesterday.
So I've spent some time catching up and revisiting the MD comments.

Ugh. My opinion wont be popular, lol.
There isnt much traction over there. All the "new" comments are sub-comments under originals. I just see the same names posting and arguing with R2D2 and Vicki. And the main topic of life jackets is basically ignored and it looks like a free-for-all. I mean, I totally agree with every one of those posts about them, but that isnt what the vlog was about. I got the impression it was meant to be a serious attempt to consider Abbies safety but its focused on A&P's other faults. I think that kind of sucks because it took some balls for this person to make a vlog about them and a real issue, and her main replies are like a pack of wolves derailing that.....its not a good look....the hatred for them completely over shadows the intent.

Now theres something about a Huxley Law and family vloggers. Like whats happening? I'm not wading in. One, I dont know who Huxley is, or any other family vloggers for that matter. I know of the Brazees and the Wee's, Kaitlyn and Kaidale, but only through FA. I've only seen bits and pieces of their lives but they do not seem to be like the Maass'. Maybe I'm wrong but I dont watch regularly.....but it sounds like we are to assume all family vloggers are like the Maass' and eliminate all family channels because some of them suck? (Tell me if I am misunderstanding, like I said, trying to catch up..) I'm not comfortable with that. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I think there must be some good family vlog channels. I, for one, enjoy NickyTV and SixBlindKids. Both of these family's have comfortable lives, but don’t shove it in their subscribers’ faces. Also, unless, I’m wrong, both families are professionals who had these comforts before they started vloging, not on the back of their kids. If truth be told, I enjoy SixBlindKids a little more because it’s not daily vlogs and doesn’t repeat the same/similar content as NickyTV does. I also watch a vloger named Julianna, a very young single mom with two little ones.

• Heart
I think MD has decided to take on FA after so many comments flooded her video, exposing to her just how bad they are. What started as "FA is good" in general became the "lifejacket/Abbie's safety" to more general issues like "exploitation of Abbie." She said she is working on a more detailed video. I think it will be interesting to see how her viewpoint changed after watching the content.

Her videos haven't found much of an audience to make too much damage for FA. If only it can be spread in a way that it is easily pulled up when searching for Fathering Autism. Has it garnered the attention of A&P, it seems to have. They can't control any of it.

I came here to gossip and discuss this "family." I started questioning the vlog after seeing the change with the new house. I found here after the video about Ass' third child was released.

Do I want to protect Abbie and see them lose their $$$ from exploiting Abbie? Hell Yes!

Do I see it happening soon? Hell no.

Where are we in the process? I think the comments on their social media (where they cannot deny the inconsistencies and look guilty by deleting comments) are doing way more damage to their reputation. They are on the defense immediately when the comments show up. And the only thing they can do is deny, delete and ban.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think MD has decided to take on FA after so many comments flooded her video, exposing to her just how bad they are. What started as "FA is good" in general became the "lifejacket/Abbie's safety" to more general issues like "exploitation of Abbie." She said she is working on a more detailed video. I think it will be interesting to see how her viewpoint changed after watching the content.

Her videos haven't found much of an audience to make too much damage for FA. If only it can be spread in a way that it is easily pulled up when searching for Fathering Autism. Has it garnered the attention of A&P, it seems to have. They can't control any of it.

I came here to gossip and discuss this "family." I started questioning the vlog after seeing the change with the new house. I found here after the video about Ass' third child was released.

Do I want to protect Abbie and see them lose their $$$ from exploiting Abbie? Hell Yes!

Do I see it happening soon? Hell no.

Where are we in the process? I think the comments on their social media (where they cannot deny the inconsistencies and look guilty by deleting comments) are doing way more damage to their reputation. They are on the defense immediately when the comments show up. And the only thing they can do is deny, delete and ban.
It was nice to hear her address the deleting of anything they deem negative from their comment section. It is misleading on all levels, and creates a false narrative to followers and newcomers to their channel. The ” we can do nothing wrong” “Everything is rainbows and unicorns” portrayal is hopefully catching up to them.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1-3 videos after they moved into their mansion
If anyone looks back at their furniture and what they had before they lived in the new house you can see how quickly they changed their lifestyle. I remember thinking how they didn't even have a TV stand & how tiny the TV was in the living room. They surely didn't just buy stuff to buy it. I do know they have to read this page because yesterdays video of P acting like she wanted to have a girls day with A was so forced. It seemed more like a stranger taking her out then a mother. All the kissing on A in the kitchen when they got back, P is really trying to prove something. Also before Asa showed the freezer for obvious blog reasons to act like they don't buy a lot of food i feel like he purposely cut to Ps stomach multiple times. Did anyone notice the chip bag covering her stomach the whole time during the cheese box segment?

I think Carol's (MD) next video will be a real hard hitter. She has seen all the vlogs, is now fully aware of all the other platforms where Abbie is being used for views ergo dollars and realises the extent of their censorship, which she hates. She is also very concerned about Summer and her inappropriate behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well..they say a picture is worth a thousand words....
I will just leave this little story book gem of a photo right here....🐽🙄🐽
3106CDAC-9CCA-49D2-831A-21C63140E81E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why make this poor girl go out to all these places...on a day where she’s struggling a little bit, (stimmy), in the hot Florida heat, having to wear a mask, during a PANDEMIC!!! She is touching the cart, touching her face...no regard for her protection taking her out to stores when there’s clearly a spike in cases in their state! Leave her home to swim, listen to music, watch a video...omg!!! They don’t always have to go out together.
Agreed. Abbie should not be going in any stores or out to eat. P could have went by herself and Summer could have stayed home with Abbie. Just pure selfishness. P wants her entourage with her for a so-called girls day. This is why we can’t get rid of this virus. What don’t people understand. I for one am tired of not going anywhere except what’s absolutely necessary. She takes all these mini vacations and shops needlessly all the time. She acts like there is no virus. Idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think there must be some good family vlog channels. I, for one, enjoy NickyTV and SixBlindKids. Both of these family's have comfortable lives, but don’t shove it in their subscribers’ faces. Also, unless, I’m wrong, both families are professionals who had these comforts before they started vloging, not on the back of their kids. If truth be told, I enjoy SixBlindKids a little more because it’s not daily vlogs and doesn’t repeat the same/similar content as NickyTV does. I also watch a vloger named Julianna, a very young single mom with two little ones.
Dont know both but nickytv John is a school teacher and Shannon is a nurse. Also they have the DJ thing there oldest sun took charge of. Both still working. They just recently got their channel monitized (I think) .

I do believe they read here also.

• Heart
I can't believe this woman went to part-time with nursing to do YT. I find it disgusting that she let Kadiale put food all over her car seats and then eat the food. I personally can't watch due to all the baby talk that Katylin does for some odd reason. Katylin...dont quit your day job...fool!
I was very surprised she is going part time with her nursing job. Her son is a brat with aggressive tendencies and she lets him do just about anything he wants. They went to Sea World in Florida and she was so tired but he wanted to go back out and she went. She acts like if she doesn't see him for a day her world is going to collapse. We should start a tattle page about her because I think a lot of her interactions with the son will be challenging as he gets bigger and stronger.
She also was kind of creepy with the PO box. She knew what she was doing getting the PO box. Sure enough it was full of gifts for Kaidale Next will be patrons giving her money.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.