Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Carol's (MD) next video will be a real hard hitter. She has seen all the vlogs, is now fully aware of all the other platforms where Abbie is being used for views ergo dollars and realises the extent of their censorship, which she hates. She is also very concerned about Summer and her inappropriate behaviour.
Are you in contact with MD too?

Reactions: 2
There are well know child advocacy organizations out there, I wonder if she could reach out to them with whatever she ends up putting together concerning family's that exploit their children and get them involved. One off the top of my head is 'save the children' organization. All she needs is for someone with some power to listen....maybe?

Reactions: 5
I was very surprised she is going part time with her nursing job. Her son is a brat with aggressive tendencies and she lets him do just about anything he wants. They went to Sea World in Florida and she was so tired but he wanted to go back out and she went. She acts like if she doesn't see him for a day her world is going to collapse. We should start a tattle page about her because I think a lot of her interactions with the son will be challenging as he gets bigger and s
She also was kind of creepy with the PO box. She knew what she was doing getting the PO box. Sure enough it was full of gifts for Kaidale Next will be patrons giving her money.
Exactly. She is going down the FA route. I dont know if its sympathy or prurient interest that attracts the unhealthily adoring fans.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. Abbie should not be going in any stores or out to eat. P could have went by herself and Summer could have stayed home with Abbie. Just pure selfishness. P wants her entourage with her for a so-called girls day. This is why we can’t get rid of this virus. What don’t people understand. I for one am tired of not going anywhere except what’s absolutely necessary. She takes all these mini vacations and shops needlessly all the time. She acts like there is no virus. Idiot!
Can anyone remember even 1 time when Priscilla took Abbie somewhere by herself? I think I remember her dropping off at school back in the old days? And maybe to the Dr. once?

Reactions: 10
Agreed. Abbie should not be going in any stores or out to eat. P could have went by herself and Summer could have stayed home with Abbie. Just pure selfishness. P wants her entourage with her for a so-called girls day. This is why we can’t get rid of this virus. What don’t people understand. I for one am tired of not going anywhere except what’s absolutely necessary. She takes all these mini vacations and shops needlessly all the time. She acts like there is no virus. Idiot!
It really was just another case of an All about the Maassives, cover our asses type of vlog. The ”girl day outing” was nothing but an attempt to make it look like they are concerned for the safety of others by wearing their masks...🐷 was definitely the one that needed to lead this farce due to her mind numbing, fake work trip pictures of anything BUT Covid concerns that have surfaced. This also presented an opportunity for 🐷 to show her maternal side and natural affection towards Abbie. Too little - too late on that front. The harder she tries, the faker she sounds, and the more it becomes painfully obvious that it is nothing but bad acting. Summer had to be there, because Summer is fairly attentive to Abbie, especially when she is not encouraged to shove the camera in Abbies face. I get the feeling that Summer is Abbies safe person, safe place in many ways.
They are constantly having to put out little fires. The lies..the overcompensating, the true lack of concern for anyone but themselves, it has to be a blur to them at this point. You reap what ya sow Massives! 👌🏼

Wow!! What the heck is that look for?
That look gives the the “ Give me a f’ing break with the hugging for the camera bullshit“ vibes.

Abbies clenched fist speaks all those thousand words! Poor child.
My opinion is that Abbie is very uncomfortable around 🐷. In this particular vlog, all of them at one point or another looked uncomfortable around 🐷. I think 🐷’s train is coming off the rails. She changes the entire dynamic of that household, and not in a positive way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can anyone remember even 1 time when Priscilla took Abbie somewhere by herself? I think I remember her dropping off at school back in the old days? And maybe to the Dr. once?
I think she took her to get their nails done but Asswipe was the cameraman. And I don't knopw what the heat was in their side of Florida that day, but today on my side it's 108.

Reactions: 5
I posted earlier that I appreciate what MD is doing and wanted to say a few more things.
Regardless of whether anything gets "done", she's trying.
She's bringing the Church of the Painful Church to her followers and to anyone else who stumbles onto her channel. In my view, that's well enough.
The 'going off topic of life jacket' thing is not a concern in my mind at all because nothing was invented or made up, it is all factual and to the point.
I do understand the concerns over mixing TL up over there but I do not think it causes any real problems because it's all facts. I believe the information was meant to be helpful to MD in her research. Nothing more.
On this forum, It may "look like" or "appear to" be a bunch of crazy nonsense - snout pics etc - but I feel like we know better than to take that to her channel.
🐖 is just one of those people you come across in life that resembles an animal. In her case, it's a pig. That's obvious to some of us and we get a real good laugh about it.
Anyone reading our fun nonsense here and discrediting the facts that our comments are based on, are not our people!
So who cares what they think? We still tell the truth in every photoshop pic we post. That's more than the hambeasts do with their photoshopped pics of 🐖.
You're never going to please everyone and dropping a few important additional facts for MD can't hurt.
Sorry for the dissertation.
I hope it didn't put anyone to sleep.
😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
P only looks like a caring mother for the cameras, she is pathetically fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She took her to ice cream and told the story about how she was afraid the firemen that happened to stop by would confront her based on how she was dealing with a meltdown.

Reactions: 7
This is what I now call, The TinkerDrinker .....🐽face🐽....😁
All jokes aside, she has this look often these days at some point in the vlog. Her facial muscles seem to all relax once she has dipped her hoof toe into the margarita glass.
My disclaimer to cover my ass and to avoid future conflict: Speculation Only:
This face and the reasons behind it is lending itself to the underlying recent weirdness in vlogs.
I also feel like Abbie picks up on the overall anxious family vibe and it causes her to feel unsettled.😗
48984770-2044-45EC-8647-67B126DA89C7.jpeg

ETA: This may also be why she cries at the drop of a hat by the end of the day. Assa’s Mom seemed to have zero sympathy towards the tears the other night on the couch. Perhaps it is because she knows they are margarita tears...🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she took her to get their nails done but Asswipe was the cameraman. And I don't knopw what the heat was in their side of Florida that day, but today on my side it's 108.
She’s never going to be able to vlog when out alone with Abbie. Maybe in the car or cart when Abbie is buckled.

Reactions: 6
She took her to ice cream and told the story about how she was afraid the firemen that happen to stop by would confront her based on how she was dealing with a meltdown.
Yeah. Icecream.
We learned in the snake vlog that Abbie doesn't like icecream.
😂
So the real truth was 🐖 took herself to satisfy her gluttonous itch for icecream and Abbie threw a fit. It wasn't because 🐖 wanted to take Abbie somewhere.
Good going sweet girl!!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.