Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont see how this is a lie. He can and does have his own practice. This is super common in counseling. Many people practice under the umbrella of a supervisors license but it is still their practice. I dont think Asa's stepfather is willing to lie about his life and career for Asa's YT channel.
I will Agree to disagree. I feel he should have worded it differently. Counseling & the practice of medicine is totally different. Counselors are able to open an independent practice b/c they are not prescribing medication & many other technical differences. You can’t physically harm anyone counseling. The NC medical board statement is very clear. You are correct in that they are his patients & most likely on his schedule, etc.... he may even work as an independent contractor. But he can’t be in his own building/office, alone, without a supervisory physician “in charge”. So if Dr Smith is his supervisory MD, then it would techincally be Dr Smith’s name on top of the practice with the PA working underneath. Yes those are the PAs pts but Dr smith has ultimate responsibility. There are even many prescriptions that PAs are not authorized to write, an actual MD must. Also If malpractice occurs, the PA would be sued but ultimately they will sue the physician b/c of his so called “deeper pockets”. If he does indeed have his own practice, I want the proof.
I just went over to YT and read all the comments. R2D2 for sure is Asa and Vickie is Cilla! This is going to get deep!!! It's about time!! I am sure they are panicking!!
for sure it’s them. I responded to both of them a few times. And just getting utter enjoyment out of it. They are so mad that they can’t control the narrative like they have in the past by deleting comments. I pray Huxley’s law becomes a real law and passes. Maybe Assa would have to get a real job which he says he never wants to do again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely agree with you. As you said, many of the comments on MD’s channel have alerted her to other problems and issues so at least she can help make others aware and not just on TL.

Even Savers and wilko too!
I always come back with the Wilko brand makeup remover, shampoo, lotion and body butter from wilko 🙂.
That stuff is fantastic and best of all cheap

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Completely agree with you. As you said, many of the comments on MD’s channel have alerted her to other problems and issues so at least she can help make others aware and not just on TL.

Even Savers and wilko too!
Yes and yes! Wilkos cleaning stuff - the washing up liquid & Tropical fabric softener especially are worth a try if haven’t already just as a side note haha! @Kermy also just noticed your last post!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I tried watching a couple of her vlogs but she is not my cup of tea. I find her too depressing and she rolls over to that kid all the time. He is a lot higher functioning than Abbie and he knows what he is doing and is terribly spoiled.
He has an aggressive streak that she plays down. He is going to be a big concern when he gets stronger. He does not listen to her and she is going to have to come up with a lot of bs to keep up content. Most of the time she talks a lot about nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How sad. And I agree people like that shouldnt be able to profit. I just dont think I can get on board with everyone being penalized for the actions of others. I see people post here all the time about family channels they love and think are beneficial to others. Those could be gone too, right?
And the cynical side of me questions those who say they make nothing and do not benefit from their vlogs. Thats a time consuming (or could be) hobby to have on top of regular jobs and dealing with disabled children and families. And couldnt these YT people simply move to FB, or start their own websites and publish their vlogs?
I would love nothing more to see the wind knocked out of the Maass' sails I just think it is very unlikely.
There are more this family ... they did the show Fantastic Adventurers they were adopted too she went to jail she was abusing all the kids and they had to preform for YouTube videos. So it’s a big problem that has just started to get exposed.

Edit the mother has since died.. I don’t know the outcome of the older brothers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I will Agree to disagree. I feel he should have worded it differently. Counseling & the practice of medicine is totally different. Counselors are able to open an independent practice b/c they are not prescribing medication & many other technical differences. You can’t physically harm anyone counseling. The NC medical board statement is very clear. You are correct in that they are his patients & most likely on his schedule, etc.... he may even work as an independent contractor. But he can’t be in his own building/office, alone, without a supervisory physician “in charge”. So if Dr Smith is his supervisory MD, then it would techincally be Dr Smith’s name on top of the practice with the PA working underneath. Yes those are the PAs pts but Dr smith has ultimate responsibility. There are even many prescriptions that PAs are not authorized to write, an actual MD must. Also If malpractice occurs, the PA would be sued but ultimately they will sue the physician b/c of his so called “deeper pockets”. If he does indeed have his own practice, I want the proof.

for sure it’s them. I responded to both of them a few times. And just getting utter enjoyment out of it. They are so mad that they can’t control the narrative like they have in the past by deleting comments. I pray Huxley’s law becomes a real law and passes. Maybe Assa would have to get a real job which he says he never wants to do again.
I am aware counseling and medicine are different.
This is semantics.
He has his own patients. He's never claimed to be an M.D.
They've never said he isnt practicing under a supervisor, and....neither did I. Matter of fact I said he was.
So now, this perfectly nice guy who was capable enough to get Abbie the help she needed despite Asa and P's objections is now a LIAR, because he doesnt say the words "I am a P.A. who has my own practice/patients under the supervision of an M.D." As if that isnt known already?
????
Is that where we are these days? Jesus take the wheel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He has an aggressive streak that she plays down. He is going to be a big concern when he gets stronger. He does not listen to her and she is going to have to come up with a lot of bs to keep up content. Most of the time she talks a lot about nothing.
Also it was sneaky of her to put up a PO box and act like she was not sure why she was doing it. She was doing it to get gifts for herself and her son. She is going down a YT road and I would guess her mother would not be over joyed with this decision.

Reactions: 9
I always come back with the Wilko brand makeup remover, shampoo, lotion and body butter from wilko 🙂.
That stuff is fantastic and best of all cheap
Wilko is the best! Even branded items are usually much cheaper than other shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

• Heart
Oh....and remember, the crazy fan who was having sexual fantasies about Abbie and making her partner mimic Abbies sounds....her name was "Carly Fleishman" as well. :sick:
I think that person used that name because they were also a fan of her.

[/QUOTE]
So glad you had a go at them. As you say it is an enjoyable exercise. It is like prodding a wasps nest. They come out fighting only to get stamped on. I thought all their responses were nasty, aggressive and just revealed how incredibly stupid they are. They are totally incapable of taking any form of advice or helpful criticism. They have huge chips on their shoulders having never attained any qualifications. The make up scam will dry up soon as will YouTube and they will be back doing low level menial jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wilko is the best! Even branded items are usually much cheaper than other shops.
My niece laughs at me. But yet for Christmas and birthday she always makes me up a gift basket of all the different scents. Needless to say my second checked bag is usually a box 🙄.
There is no way Cilla's stuff smells as good as Wilko stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So glad you had a go at them. As you say it is an enjoyable exercise. It is like prodding a wasps nest. They come out fighting only to get stamped on. I thought all their responses were nasty, aggressive and just revealed how incredibly stupid they are. They are totally incapable of taking any form of advice or helpful criticism. They have huge chips on their shoulders having never attained any qualifications. The make up scam will dry up soon as will YouTube and they will be back doing low level menial jobs.
[/QUOTE]
Me too and it felt soooo good

• Heart
There are more this family ... they did the show Fantastic Adventurers they were adopted too she went to jail she was abusing all the kids and they had to preform for YouTube videos. So it’s a big problem that has just started to get exposed.

Edit the mother has since died.. I don’t know if the older brothers have stood trial for the abuse to the adopted siblings or if they will.

I know there are many other families. Of course there are. But I thought this was about FA. I am not against anything MD is doing. I simply said I cant hop on board with judging all "family" channels equally simply because I dislike FA. I cant imagine a bigger injustice than to be judged solely on the actions of others.

I'm going to quit talking now, lol. It seems I'm not on the same page with you all anymore. ✌ 💞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Abi has sensory issues, now can you just imagine for a minute having someone the size and wobbliness of P wrapping herself tightly around a person less than half her size, it must be absolutely smothering and unpleasant. No wonder her fist was clenched.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am aware counseling and medicine are different.
This is semantics.
He has his own patients. He's never claimed to be an M.D.
They've never said he isnt practicing under a supervisor, and....neither did I. Matter of fact I said he was.
So now, this perfectly nice guy who was capable enough to get Abbie the help she needed despite Asa and P's objections is now a LIAR, because he doesnt say the words "I am a P.A. who has my own practice/patients under the supervision of an M.D." As if that isnt known already?
????
Is that where we are these days? Jesus take the wheel.
I would rather see a PA or a ARNCP today than bother w/ the many arrogant MD’s. Medicine in the US is finally changing for the better! And years ago I did see an ARNCP who had her own rented space. I thought PA’s can prescribe all, but I could be wrong. Everyone has a higher up, even MD’s. PA’s have to answer to their medical director...of course w/ a PhD/MD.

I know there are many other families. Of course there are. But I thought this was about FA. I am not against anything MD is doing. I simply said I cant hop on board with judging all "family" channels equally simply because I dislike FA. I cant imagine a bigger injustice than to be judged solely on the actions of others.

I'm going to quit talking now, lol. It seems I'm not on the same page with you all anymore. ✌ 💞
Not sure what is going on as I can never keep up, but it sounds like a miscommunication. Don’t go anywhere! I enjoy your posts! 🤩

Reactions: 5
I get Clinique make up wipes and even those are $15. My skin reacts to tons of things and does not react to those, so I’m willing to pay extra. But it’s still a good deal cheaper than those scam wipes, and probably twice as many in there! Just checked, mine are $15.50 for 50 wipes...

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You don't have to do that. There are quite a few of us who don't agree with one another and that's okay! Sorry to sound a lil but like Princess P, there, but you get what I'm saying.
We are all allowed to have differing opinions to one another. That's part of the fun. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.