Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took her to ice cream and told the story about how she was afraid the firemen that happened to stop by would confront her based on how she was dealing with a meltdown.
Is it just me or does P not seem to know how to do anything by herself? Even the cheese box asa has to assemble them for her, she can't take care of Abbie, her business isn't even a business & just a bunch of fake 'working'. Even watching her cook is like a slow death, you can tell when someone isn't use to being in a kitchen. She uses 500 ingredients for 1 meal and she can't seem to attempt to cook anything healthy. They try to fool us and say they do not have a fridge full of food but from what I've saw they get butcher box sent to them, multiple hello fresh meals, and go to the grocery store once a week plus eat out all the time. There's no way the food isn't just sitting going bad. They could easily give abbie a banana for a snack instead of a bowl of cereal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Such a believable, priceless moment. 🙄 They sit on a “Vlog of Lies” ! ..You Smell like Pork and Cheese.🤣😂🤣
FD135CD5-3CA5-4E86-98E0-A44BBB0D9F35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it just me or does P not seem to know how to do anything by herself? Even the cheese box asa has to assemble them for her, she can't take care of Abbie, her business isn't even a business & just a bunch of fake 'working'. Even watching her cook is like a slow death, you can tell when someone isn't use to being in a kitchen. She uses 500 ingredients for 1 meal and she can't seem to attempt to cook anything healthy. They try to fool us and say they do not have a fridge full of food but from what I've saw they get butcher box sent to them, multiple hello fresh meals, and go to the grocery store once a week plus eat out all the time. There's no way the food isn't just sitting going bad. They could easily give abbie a banana for a snack instead of a bowl of cereal
It's easy to keep stocking up on tons of food when your rolling in Abbie's dough!! People are starving in this world, especially now because of Covid!! So many can't even buy food, pay rent, etc and these jerks are eating like HOGS daily and going out to "buy all the things" it makes me sick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's easy to keep stocking up on tons of food when your rolling in Abbie's dough!! People are starving in this world, especially now because of Covid!! So many can't even buy food, pay rent, etc and these jerks are eating like HOGS daily and going out to "buy all the things" it makes me sick!!
P reminds me of when I first started cooking a little into my 20s & I had to follow everything by the book and use the right measuring the right bowl etc.
Everything about her is so fake! Did you happen to notice on one of the vlogs- I think it was the one where summer and P just left for the huge gathering they had, the board that said leftovers for the week had a quote written on it instead and it just goes to show how many things they don't follow through with & its just vlog content. Man that pelaton bike hasn't been shown since the first week they got it. The way P is eating she will back to her original wright in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cilla seems to go grocery shopping more than once a week. Yet Assa looks in the freezer and says it's not alot of food
The way she shops they better get an upright freezer, otherwise the things at the bottom will never be touched
This to me is the Pigcilla school of cookery
OIP.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cilla seems to go grocery shopping more than once a week. Yet Assa looks in the freezer and says it's not alot of food
The way she shops they better get an upright freezer, otherwise the things at the bottom will never be touched
View attachment 200242
Haha when she was defrosting that chicken in the sink I couldn't watch ! If the paper from the packaging is sticking to the chicken then its too frozen, then noticed she had a crock pot out. Do you know how unsafe it is to put frozen chicken in a crackpot? Also when you thaw meat you keep it in the packaging and then submerge in cold water or thaw in the fridge. But she would know that if she actually was a cook not just putting on a show 🙄

I know there are many other families. Of course there are. But I thought this was about FA. I am not against anything MD is doing. I simply said I cant hop on board with judging all "family" channels equally simply because I dislike FA. I cant imagine a bigger injustice than to be judged solely on the actions of others.

I'm going to quit talking now, lol. It seems I'm not on the same page with you all anymore. ✌ 💞
Don’t leave!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 200242
This made me howl with laughter! Please, please post this on Cillas crap cooking!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
P reminds me of when I first started cooking a little into my 20s & I had to follow everything by the book and use the right measuring the right bowl etc.

Everything about her is so fake! Did you happen to notice on one of the vlogs- I think it was the one where summer and P just left for the huge gathering they had, the board that said leftovers for the week had a quote written on it instead and it just goes to show how many things they don't follow through with & its just vlog content. Man that pelaton bike hasn't been shown since the first week they got it. The way P is eating she will back to her original wright in no time.
I feel like the only reason she feigned interest in the Magical Peloton was because Slimelife sent it to her! For the sake of her “business” she had to make sure everyone knew what a great company Slimelife is, by showing her appreciation and “motivation” towards the bike. She is a goal setter you know..she said so!😂
Not that he has much room to talk, but I feel like Assa was keeping his fingers crossed that she would stick to it. I am sure deep down inside though, he knew that was a pipe dream.

• Heart
  • Haha
I commented on her video telling her that she’s capable of spray painting things on her own and it’s ok if Asa takes a step back. She replied offensively and said “I asked him to help”.

While he was spray painting she says “I may have been able to do this” to which he replied sarcastically “yeah, you totally would have been able to do this”

Or maybe he wasn’t being sarcastic, and he was seriously telling her, yeah you could have totally done this on your own because spray painting is not a hard task :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's brilliant! Well done! That is great photoshopping! Tinkerhog and Arsehog - a match made in a sty!
Thank you! I have been wanting to put pig hooves on them for so long and alas, they provided me with a perfect opportunity.❤
Two petty piggies, a match made in a sty! 🤣🤣Love it!”
They fake “ As happy as a pig in slop” pretty well!🐽WEEWEE🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
I get Clinique make up wipes and even those are $15. My skin reacts to tons of things and does not react to those, so I’m willing to pay extra. But it’s still a good deal cheaper than those scam wipes, and probably twice as many in there! Just checked, mine are $15.50 for 50 wipes...
I swear by all things Clinique. My skin is incredibly sensitive also. If I use OTC make-up wipes, they are from Cerave or Simple. Hell, their Bonus Buys almost always have a make-up remover free in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She’s probably up to 20 miles a day now, wearing her new sports bra

• Haha
Another boring Vlog. Out on the boat, Abbie in a wet pullup, Asa's father and MIL, back home to wait for take out pizza. The end.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.