Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to Rocket Queen and Pink Marshmallow!

So i havent seen the grad vlog yet, but I think its somewhat normal to have some tears at a big occasion like this. For the parents as it signifies that their child is moving into adulthood. For the child bc this was all they knew- schedules, friends, all theyve known is school and now they're leaving it all behind.

I grew up in a very abusive household. I was also told constantly I'd never graduate or achieve anything.

My three last years of school I spent my time in books, getting good grades. My last year I applied for scholarships, got in touch with my social worker, and made plans for a school a few hours away.

I cried my graduation day because it meant that I was that much closer to my escape. I had already been approved for the school I wanted, and was able to get proof that I was essentially an orphan (I got a better student loan).

I didnt dare to believe it was happening tho, even the day that I moved up there. I was able to figure out who I was- as a kid in foster care, I always had to be whatever my current caretakers wanted of me. I was a chameleon. I remember about 6months into school I had a bit of a mental breakdown because nobody had sat me down and told me exactly what they expected from me.

I read that Isaiah was crying. I wonder if he was thinking of his possible freedom, too. I hope he goes. I was tightly controlled as well, I managed to figure it out. And he will have the freedom to figure life out while not caretaking his sister and not hearing constant yelling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Thank you to Rocket Queen and Pink Marshmallow!

So i havent seen the grad vlog yet, but I think its somewhat normal to have some tears at a big occasion like this. For the parents as it signifies that their child is moving into adulthood. For the child bc this was all they knew- schedules, friends, all theyve known is school and now they're leaving it all behind.

I grew up in a very abusive household. I was also told constantly I'd never graduate or achieve anything.

My three last years of school I spent my time in books, getting good grades. My last year I applied for scholarships, got in touch with my social worker, and made plans for a school a few hours away.

I cried my graduation day because it meant that I was that much closer to my escape. I had already been approved for the school I wanted, and was able to get proof that I was essentially an orphan (I got a better student loan).

I didnt dare to believe it was happening tho, even the day that I moved up there. I was able to figure out who I was- as a kid in foster care, I always had to be whatever my current caretakers wanted of me. I was a chameleon. I remember about 6months into school I had a bit of a mental breakdown because nobody had sat me down and told me exactly what they expected from me.

I read that Isaiah was crying. I wonder if he was thinking of his possible freedom, too. I hope he goes. I was tightly controlled as well, I managed to figure it out. And he will have the freedom to figure life out while not caretaking his sister and not hearing constant yelling.
Oh it is absolutely normal to be emotional. I think I may have been a bit misunderstood on that point, maybe it didn't come across properly.
I think it's completely natural and normal to be emotional about your kid graduating or about your own graduation.

I just meant in P's case specifically, I think she's all aboard the over the top train.

I also think it will do Isaiah a world of good to gain his freedom.

Reactions: 20
Asshat is laying it on a bit thick
View attachment 197491
Was a bit random. Wonder what has gone down. It's not like Ass has posted things like this before kissing up. Maybe has something to do with P saying she didn't want to come home from her trip.

Honestly with P losing some weight and getting attention she probably never has I could see her being done. Isaiah was really all she had and he is leaving. Ass isn't worth it and Abby, other than being exploit, does nothing for her.

The whole post seems disingenuous and more manipulative of both P and people watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Asshat is laying it on a bit thick
View attachment 197491
Yeah, it's getting deep! This kind of thing usually happens when A needs to make peace with her or she's being attacked by her haters.....things have been unusually quiet. Could be due to the parents visiting and they are busy showing off the boat and all the things. Maybe P is having an emotional breakdown due to being abandoned by I and criticized by her mother-in-law??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This comment managed to stay up almost 10 minutes and looks like Becca drank the kool aid
Insomnia sucksπŸ™„ I go down the rabbit hole of crap
Screenshot_20200731-003217_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.