Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really need to move the booze and mixers off the counter. Set up a liquor cabinet or put that tit in the pantry. We all know, at least P, is getting sauced regularly but seriously. Almost every vlog it is present. It looks tacky as hell.
Some Floridians call hurricanes 'more damn rain'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder is the Massives know about this:::
FREE Hot or Iced Coffee w/ Purchase at Dunkin’ on Mondays | Starts August 3rd
Oh they definitely do...they are using Dunkin cards to pay and getting the points so they know.
Plus their girl at Dunkin, you know the Dunkin they were trashing a short time ago, loves them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and made it a special point to tell them (sarcasm)
At least they probably think she does , I mean doesn't everyone loves the maass family 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Should have made girls day another day so that they didn’t have to drag her all over the place. Haven’t had a “girls day” in about 6 months because of this pandemic, but they seem to have all kinds of days out and about, in FLORIDA! ugh
Yes exactly!! Could’ve have been rearranged or missed, not like they were doing anything essential or enjoyable for Abbie. They ate food which she left and collected a load of plastic bead necklaces, what there couldn’t have waited? She would have had a more safer productive day splashing in the pool and enjoying music!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just finished watching MD's recent vlog about Huxley's law. I believe if she takes the right steps and contacts the right people she could very well take this to the level it needs to accomplish getting a law in place to stop YT families from being paid to exploit their children. I believe it wouldn't be that hard either. With solid evidence and a well thought out plan she could very well get the attention she needs to move on it. I stand behind her on this and I hope she digs her heels in and goes for it. Families like FA need to be stopped.

Awareness is one thing, what they have done is blatant exploitation. They don't even hide it. Home, expensive toys, trips, BOAT etc...without having real jobs to back it all up...and P's pyramid scheme make up business is NOT a real job. She too is exploiting Abbie for her success.

I would love nothing more than to see them stopped and have to get real jobs and try to live the lavish lifestyle that they do. I hope if Assa does read here he's got a plan B, because plan A is about to come to a halt.

Can I ask? What vlog I'd this? I've seen it mention a few times, but everyone abbreviates it lol

YT has changed how they handle vlogs with children. Think it depends on how much they are featured but not sure. Might be if they are labeled kid friendly. Comments get turned off and demonitized.

This happened around the same time the Maassholes started pushing the typical teen spin. Abby is above the age the restrictions end, physically.

YT needs to just widen the restrictions to include anyone not capable of giving consent to be filmed. Sure there are other ways these individuals can be exploited but it would be at least a speed bump.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey Tattlers, Hey!
Caption this pic...View attachment 199800

The look on Assa’s face in last nights vlog really does look stressed! Thats what they get!😈
Anyone seen Assa's head? Oh! That's right, it's up my ass!!

YT has changed how they handle vlogs with children. Think it depends on how much they are featured but not sure. Might be if they are labeled kid friendly. Comments get turned off and demonitized.

This happened around the same time the Maassholes started pushing the typical teen spin. Abby is above the age the restrictions end, physically.

YT needs to just widen the restrictions to include anyone not capable of giving consent to be filmed. Sure there are other ways these individuals can be exploited but it would be at least a speed bump.
Its all about the labeling. I could swear Assa said once.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It's the COPPA law and is geared towards things labeled as kid friendly. Asa has his channel listed as educational, I wonder if his "guy at YouTube" is giving him any advice
The particulars on COPPA are on the FTC website. It's confusing and the only reason I remember it's this law is because lots of youtubers were freaking out.

Reactions: 12
How sad. And I agree people like that shouldnt be able to profit. I just dont think I can get on board with everyone being penalized for the actions of others. I see people post here all the time about family channels they love and think are beneficial to others. Those could be gone too, right?
And the cynical side of me questions those who say they make nothing and do not benefit from their vlogs. Thats a time consuming (or could be) hobby to have on top of regular jobs and dealing with disabled children and families. And couldnt these YT people simply move to FB, or start their own websites and publish their vlogs?
I would love nothing more to see the wind knocked out of the Maass' sails I just think it is very unlikely.
If it was a law; then I think all forums would have to follow. But realistically, not how the payment structure for other platforms are now, no, they couldn’t just move.

Ideally, I think there would be certain restrictions but in place. Like for other child actors.

Reactions: 8
Scrapple!!! My daddy was born and raised in Maryland. This southern girl knows all about some scrapple, and all I can say is.. hmmmmm hmmmmm Thank you Jesus! Yummy!❤
I guess I need to finish up my farm chores and find me a way to get to the naughty corner. I can’t imagine it will be a difficult thing for me to accomplish.😈🐽😈
Scrapple 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the COPPA law and is geared towards things labeled as kid friendly. Asa has his channel listed as educational, I wonder if his "guy at YouTube" is giving him any advice
The particulars on COPPA are on the FTC website. It's confusing and the only reason I remember it's this law is because lots of youtubers were freaking out.
Yeah that's is what I remember... a lot of freaking out about "future of their channels. " didn't read up on it myself though.

Reactions: 4
I just finished watching MD's recent vlog about Huxley's law. I believe if she takes the right steps and contacts the right people she could very well take this to the level it needs to accomplish getting a law in place to stop YT families from being paid to exploit their children. I believe it wouldn't be that hard either. With solid evidence and a well thought out plan she could very well get the attention she needs to move on it. I stand behind her on this and I hope she digs her heels in and goes for it. Families like FA need to be stopped.

Awareness is one thing, what they have done is blatant exploitation. They don't even hide it. Home, expensive toys, trips, BOAT etc...without having real jobs to back it all up...and P's pyramid scheme make up business is NOT a real job. She too is exploiting Abbie for her success.

I would love nothing more than to see them stopped and have to get real jobs and try to live the lavish lifestyle that they do. I hope if Assa does read here he's got a plan B, because plan A is about to come to a halt.
I don't see anything coming from this. Ultimately it is down to Youtube to change things or a law to pass. Youtube isn't not going to do anything. Family vloggers are loved by advertisers as "wholesome content" (I actually wrote a letter to Curiosity stream to give them a piece of my mind. The answer was a generic apologies, no can do piece). To actually change their stance, it needs a ton of exteme pressure from different sides. Youtubers (high caliber ones like deFranco and certainly more than one) PLUS advertisers.
Changing the law might work, but that also needs a ton of campaigning, let alone money and patience. Those family vlogger themselves will fight tooth and nail.
Think about alle the families that imploded and what changed in the aftermath. Daddyofive - nothing, the Schofields - nothing, the stauffers - nothing, 8 Passengers - the outcry is gathering steam, but it is too early to say anything.
Edit: Regarding Huxley's law. Remember that this is a very unique situation. Huxley was adopted and later rehomed like an unruly dog. Any potential law regarding him will most likely be about adoption. It is completely different from the Massives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The content creator gets to decide whether their channel is kid friendly or not. They set their channel to either kid friendly(lose many features), or no it’s not made for kids. Most kid friendly channels have been able to work around this by setting their channel to no it’s not made for kids. It’s why you don’t hear such an uproar about it anymore.....it’s just a matter of getting caught by Youtube/FTC if your videos are actually very kid friendly and you have them set as otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The content creator gets to decide whether their channel is kid friendly or not. They set their channel to either kid friendly(lose many features), or no it’s not made for kids. Most kid friendly channels have been able to work around this by setting their channel to no it’s not made for kids. It’s why you don’t hear such an uproar about it anymore.....it’s just a matter of getting caught by Youtube/FTC if your videos are actually very kid friendly and you have them set as otherwise.
I think the confusion is the term “kid friendly”. It doesn’t have to be kid friendly, it has to be content for and targeted to kids.

The turning off comments to content created by or with kids is a separate thing and does not automatically mean demonization.

Reactions: 5
The YouTube setting says “made for
kids”, as in kids are your audience. Not defending their channel, but I don’t think his videos are made for kids. Maybe YouTube should a “features kids” choice as well.

Reactions: 7
I don't feel like any parent should profit from their child. If your child say is a model, ALL the funds should go into a trust for the child, not the parents to live on. We have seen the abuse of child stars from back when I was young and many of them have spoke up as adults about just how bad it was. Theses kids were used, abused and thrown away. I don't feel it's much different for vloggers that vlog their kids.

If people want to reach out and help others in their struggles with special needs kids, they could have a private forum, putting them on YT is for one thing dangerous. Think of the pedophiles and creepers watching your child?

If YT could expand their rules to NO kids will be expolited on YT for money, NONE. That would be great to me.

Parents need to find a way to make a living that doesn't use their kids!

I don't know if MD and her followers can get Huxley's Law passed or not but at least she is trying. And the more videos she makes and the more people hear the truth about FA, the less fans they will have.

I don't see anything coming from this. Ultimately it is down to Youtube to change things or a law to pass. Youtube isn't not going to do anything. Family vloggers are loved by advertisers as "wholesome content" (I actually wrote a letter to Curiosity stream to give them a piece of my mind. The answer was a generic apologies, no can do piece). To actually change their stance, it needs a ton of exteme pressure from different sides. Youtubers (high caliber ones like deFranco and certainly more than one) PLUS advertisers.
Changing the law might work, but that also needs a ton of campaigning, let alone money and patience. Those family vlogger themselves will fight tooth and nail.
Think about alle the families that imploded and what changed in the aftermath. Daddyofive - nothing, the Schofields - nothing, the stauffers - nothing, 8 Passengers - the outcry is gathering steam, but it is too early to say anything.
Edit: Regarding Huxley's law. Remember that this is a very unique situation. Huxley was adopted and later rehomed like an unruly dog. Any potential law regarding him will most likely be about adoption. It is completely different from the Massives.
I could be wrong but I believe Huxley's Law is about families vlogging their children for money, not the whole adoption thing. This is the "about" explanation on Huxley's Law: "to raise awareness and have a law passed - (for YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc.), that prohibits the exploitation of minors, and especially those with disabilities at ANY age. "

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I agree, I believe this can bring about some change, and if not at least bring down the Maass empire a notch or two.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.