Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to read this aloud just now for the Man Meow. I actually feel honored. Thank you R2D2 for carrying the Tinkerhog title on over to YouTube. That is the stuff that starts a Sunday morning out on the right foot! šŸ½TinkTinkšŸ½
Good Morning You Guys!šŸŒ»
I just went over to YT and read all the comments. R2D2 for sure is Asa and Vickie is Cilla! This is going to get deep!!! It's about time!! I am sure they are panicking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was always under a blanket before she had her pointless surgery. I remember her always blanket on and slobbing around like a walrus under it.
ā€œSlobbing around like a walrusā€ thatā€™s really tickled me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Tattlers, Hey!
Caption this pic...
9CD4DC9D-6459-4D8A-AD07-76A5D7AB09E4.jpeg

I just went over to YT and read all the comments. R2D2 for sure is Asa and Vickie is Cilla! This is going to get deep!!! It's about time!! I am sure they are panicking!!
The look on Assaā€™s face in last nights vlog really does look stressed! Thats what they get!šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
fascist Phil!!!! His rules for indoor dining are such because he got busted for doing so when his dictatorial rules were in place and he got busted. Whereā€™s Chris Christie when you need him the most.
Sitting on a closed beach with his family somewhere bada bum šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Personally I just want to try and be safe and if that means wearing a mask fine, no indoor seating in restaurants fine
Unfortunately people like the MaasSquad just do not get the severity of this whole thing and think it's a joke

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Morning all. I had to go way back to yesterday early afternoon to catch up. I took the day off here yesterday.
So I've spent some time catching up and revisiting the MD comments.

Ugh. My opinion wont be popular, lol.
There isnt much traction over there. All the "new" comments are sub-comments under originals. I just see the same names posting and arguing with R2D2 and Vicki. And the main topic of life jackets is basically ignored and it looks like a free-for-all. I mean, I totally agree with every one of those posts about them, but that isnt what the vlog was about. I got the impression it was meant to be a serious attempt to consider Abbies safety but its focused on A&P's other faults. I think that kind of sucks because it took some balls for this person to make a vlog about them and a real issue, and her main replies are like a pack of wolves derailing that.....its not a good look....the hatred for them completely over shadows the intent.

Now theres something about a Huxley Law and family vloggers. Like whats happening? I'm not wading in. One, I dont know who Huxley is, or any other family vloggers for that matter. I know of the Brazees and the Wee's, Kaitlyn and Kaidale, but only through FA. I've only seen bits and pieces of their lives but they do not seem to be like the Maass'. Maybe I'm wrong but I dont watch regularly.....but it sounds like we are to assume all family vloggers are like the Maass' and eliminate all family channels because some of them suck? (Tell me if I am misunderstanding, like I said, trying to catch up..) I'm not comfortable with that. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't hang out here and read today...we have a hurricane a comin' and I have to go out and batten down the hatches on my homestead.
Stay safe out there!! They are calling for us to get some of the winds and rain here, in the next 2 days but it isnā€™t suppose to get that bad where I am at...

I hope everyone is safe, that lives in the Southeast!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey Tattlers, Hey!
Caption this pic...View attachment 199800

The look on Assaā€™s face in last nights vlog really does look stressed! Thats what they get!šŸ˜ˆ
They really need to move the booze and mixers off the counter. Set up a liquor cabinet or put that tit in the pantry. We all know, at least P, is getting sauced regularly but seriously. Almost every vlog it is present. It looks tacky as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It could be:
-Many people who have WLS develop cold intolerance. (My dad did. It was quite the switch.) So, she always needs a blanket.
-The a/c in the house is cranked to Antarctica Temps. So, her legs are cold.
-She thinks it hides her fat rolls and fat legs.

Either way, she has enough blubber to keep her warm, so who knows why?
šŸ”™ to the naughty corner for me.
Come on over...the coffee's hot and the mimosas are cold. Today we feature some regional favorites of pork roll and scrapple and a large fruit platter
Hopefully Abbie has some fresh fruit to nosh on from the leftovers of the party

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the logic behind wearing a mask until you enter a building then you can take it off? Wouldn't it be a higher risk inside a building?
This is the case in restaurants. You remove the mask to eat/drink.

Reactions: 4
I just finished watching MD's recent vlog about Huxley's law. I believe if she takes the right steps and contacts the right people she could very well take this to the level it needs to accomplish getting a law in place to stop YT families from being paid to exploit their children. I believe it wouldn't be that hard either. With solid evidence and a well thought out plan she could very well get the attention she needs to move on it. I stand behind her on this and I hope she digs her heels in and goes for it. Families like FA need to be stopped.

Awareness is one thing, what they have done is blatant exploitation. They don't even hide it. Home, expensive toys, trips, BOAT etc...without having real jobs to back it all up...and P's pyramid scheme make up business is NOT a real job. She too is exploiting Abbie for her success.

I would love nothing more than to see them stopped and have to get real jobs and try to live the lavish lifestyle that they do. I hope if Assa does read here he's got a plan B, because plan A is about to come to a halt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Now theres something about a Huxley Law and family vloggers. Like whats happening? I'm not wading in. One, I dont know who Huxley is, or any other family vloggers for that matter. I know of the Brazees and the Wee's, Kaitlyn and Kaidale, but only through FA. I've only seen bits and pieces of their lives but they do not seem to be like the Maass'. Maybe I'm wrong but I dont watch regularly.....but it sounds like we are to assume all family vloggers are like the Maass' and eliminate all family channels because some of them suck? (Tell me if I am misunderstanding, like I said, trying to catch up..) I'm not comfortable with that. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Huxley is the little boy that was an international adoption, has autism and was ā€œre-homedā€ after a few years. Their channel is the first one this vlogger reviewed. I am not quite in there that all family vloggers should be outlawed but I certainly see when it comes to light that that family was researching how much their channel could increase with adopting a special needs child and they monetize that from the very beginning, I can agree thatā€™s exploitation.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Come on over...the coffee's hot and the mimosas are cold. Today we feature some regional favorites of pork roll and scrapple and a large fruit platter
Hopefully Abbie has some fresh fruit to nosh on from the leftovers of the party
Scrapple!!! My daddy was born and raised in Maryland. This southern girl knows all about some scrapple, and all I can say is.. hmmmmm hmmmmm Thank you Jesus! Yummy!ā¤
I guess I need to finish up my farm chores and find me a way to get to the naughty corner. I canā€™t imagine it will be a difficult thing for me to accomplish.šŸ˜ˆšŸ½šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why make this poor girl go out to all these places...on a day where sheā€™s struggling a little bit, (stimmy), in the hot Florida heat, having to wear a mask, during a PANDEMIC!!! She is touching the cart, touching her face...no regard for her protection taking her out to stores when thereā€™s clearly a spike in cases in their state! Leave her home to swim, listen to music, watch a video...omg!!! They donā€™t always have to go out together.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder is the Massives know about this:::
FREE Hot or Iced Coffee w/ Purchase at Dunkinā€™ on Mondays | Starts August 3rd

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Why make this poor girl go out to all these places...on a day where sheā€™s struggling a little bit, (stimmy), in the hot Florida heat, having to wear a mask, during a PANDEMIC!!! She is touching the cart, touching her face...no regard for her protection taking her out to stores when thereā€™s clearly a spike in cases in their state! Leave her home to swim, listen to music, watch a video...omg!!! They donā€™t always have to go out together.
Because Ass and Isiah were going with his father to Lowe's, tire store and to work on the boat. They didn't have anyone to stay at home with Abbie. So, she was dragged along for a girl's day.

• Sad
Huxley is the little boy that was an international adoption, has autism and was ā€œre-homedā€ after a few years. Their channel is the first one this vlogger reviewed. I am not quite in there that all family vloggers should be outlawed but I certainly see when it comes to light that that family was researching how much their channel could increase with adopting a special needs child and they monetize that from the very beginning, I can agree thatā€™s exploitation.
How sad. And I agree people like that shouldnt be able to profit. I just dont think I can get on board with everyone being penalized for the actions of others. I see people post here all the time about family channels they love and think are beneficial to others. Those could be gone too, right?
And the cynical side of me questions those who say they make nothing and do not benefit from their vlogs. Thats a time consuming (or could be) hobby to have on top of regular jobs and dealing with disabled children and families. And couldnt these YT people simply move to FB, or start their own websites and publish their vlogs?
I would love nothing more to see the wind knocked out of the Maass' sails I just think it is very unlikely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because Ass and Isiah were going with his father to Lowe's, tire store and to work on the boat. They didn't have anyone to stay at home with Abbie. So, she was dragged along for a girl's day.
Should have made girls day another day so that they didnā€™t have to drag her all over the place. Havenā€™t had a ā€œgirls dayā€ in about 6 months because of this pandemic, but they seem to have all kinds of days out and about, in FLORIDA! ugh

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.