Fathering Autism #40 P's a liar, Limelife confirms. No mask, no distance, zero concerns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You actually aren't suppose to remove it. Also depends on the state if you have indoor dining. New Jersey basically does not have indoor dining and masks are worn everywhere...so the mask goes on your face when you step out of a car or your house and stays there. Also have to wear it outdoors if you are not able to distance. Outdoor dining has distancing restrictions but obviously you can remove mask to eat. Most states are similar. Oh and if you want a giggle look at New Jersey rules for indoor dining
A&P just like to make their own rules
fascist Phil!!!! His rules for indoor dining are such because he got busted for doing so when his dictatorial rules were in place and he got busted. Where’s Chris Christie when you need him the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't hang out here and read today...we have a hurricane a comin' and I have to go out and batten down the hatches on my homestead.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe this woman went to part-time with nursing to do YT. I find it disgusting that she let Kadiale put food all over her car seats and then eat the food. I personally can't watch due to all the baby talk that Katylin does for some odd reason. Katylin...dont quit your day job...fool!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I am useless as I still haven't mastered how to do screenshots but Arsewipe is now referring to Tinkerhog (I.e. actually using the word) in one of his r2d2 ripostes on the MD lifejacket video. Hysterical!
I had to read this aloud just now for the Man Meow. I actually feel honored. Thank you R2D2 for carrying the Tinkerhog title on over to YouTube. That is the stuff that starts a Sunday morning out on the right foot! 🐽TinkTink🐽
Good Morning You Guys!🌻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
MD is very articulate and wise.
I subscribed and look forward to watching her do some great things.
Whoever R2D2 and Vicky Thompson are, they are definitely the hambeasts staunchest defenders thus far.
Now, whether or not it is actually 🐖 and Assa we will never know.
It could be anybody.
Maybe even someone who wants people to think they are the hambeasts.
If it's that...
Those people are more fuked up in the head than the hambeasts are!! 😂
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am in Massachusetts too, hi neighbor!! On the news this morning they said people are letting their guard down thinking the virus is gone, seeing more cases down the Cape!! I stay home a lot too.I have been out, but once a week or two!
Hi!! I'm sure the numbers everywhere are about to rise again with school starting soon too. The second wave is coming.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi!! I'm sure the numbers everywhere are about to rise again with school starting soon too. The second wave is coming.
Yes, for sure and it's scary!! I hope a vaccine comes out sooner than they are saying!! Stay safe!!

I can't hang out here and read today...we have a hurricane a comin' and I have to go out and batten down the hatches on my homestead.
Stay safe!!!

Stay safe!!!

Reactions: 6
😹A channel called Tinker Hog Daily😹 oooohhhh! R2D2, don’t you dare tempt me with a good time! 😈
462FE4B1-B51C-407C-AAAD-CDA14A56FE5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Is she for real? Or is she just drunk? I have NEVER heard that PICA builds your immune system. I am guessing it was her extensive Google education that helped her reach that conclusion. Please, where is this comment? I need a good laugh. I bet the leghumpers are eating it up. 🤢🤮

Edited to add: several universities here in VA have moved their start dates back two weeks because of the current COVID-19 numbers. NC is in much worse shape. While App State may not have a large number of active cases, I can imagine that will change once move-in begins. Look at the small school system that had one day of school only to find one student had exposed many. Or the overnight camp in Georgia where nearly two-thirds tested positive. But P. has to stay a week in case her baby boy needs something. Whe exposing Abbie who will soon start at JSA.
Is she for real? Or is she just drunk? I have NEVER heard that PICA builds your immune system. I am guessing it was her extensive Google education that helped her reach that conclusion. Please, where is this comment? I need a good laugh. I bet the leghumpers are eating it up. 🤢🤮

Edited to add: several universities here in VA have moved their start dates back two weeks because of the current COVID-19 numbers. NC is in much worse shape. While App State may not have a large number of active cases, I can imagine that will change once move-in begins. Look at the small school system that had one day of school only to find one student had exposed many. Or the overnight camp in Georgia where nearly two-thirds tested positive. But P. has to stay a week in case her baby boy needs something. Whe exposing Abbie who will soon start at JSA.

Reactions: 4
MD is very articulate and wise.
I subscribed and look forward to watching her do some great things.
Whoever R2D2 and Vicky Thompson are, they are definitely the hambeasts staunchest defenders thus far.
Now, whether or not it is actually 🐖 and Assa we will never know.
It could be anybody.
Maybe even someone who wants people to think they are the hambeasts.
If it's that...
Those people are more fuked up in the head than the hambeasts are!! 😂
IMO
I agree with you totally, MD is a wonderful speaker and sees right through the Maassives! He is narcissistic and controlling and hates to be told anything. He knows all 🙄. No wonder Brandi left, she was getting nowhere with him. P is self centered and self absorbed, she only cares about herself and her precious Isaiah. She’s on her phone constantly and you can tell she’s been coddled her whole life by her miserable mother. Poor Abbie being exploited for their financial gain, it’s despicable!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who wants to bet that the next time an argument erupts at The Maassive Farm, in the heat of the moment Assa calls 🐷 Tinkerhog!😹😹😹 I hope he keeps it in the vlog.😹

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you. Apparently we have been way downgraded now. I just took down windchimes, hummingbird feeders and hanging plants. I think it will be just fine, some wind and rain is all.
Yeah, we’re good - thank goodness!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she always under a blanket? She looks ridiculous.
It could be:
-Many people who have WLS develop cold intolerance. (My dad did. It was quite the switch.) So, she always needs a blanket.
-The a/c in the house is cranked to Antarctica Temps. So, her legs are cold.
-She thinks it hides her fat rolls and fat legs.

Either way, she has enough blubber to keep her warm, so who knows why?
🔙 to the naughty corner for me.

• Haha
I can't believe this woman went to part-time with nursing to do YT. I find it disgusting that she let Kadiale put food all over her car seats and then eat the food. I personally can't watch due to all the baby talk that Katylin does for some odd reason. Katylin...dont quit your day job...fool!
I tried watching a couple of her vlogs but she is not my cup of tea. I find her too depressing and she rolls over to that kid all the time. He is a lot higher functioning than Abbie and he knows what he is doing and is terribly spoiled.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It could be:
-Many people who have WLS develop cold intolerance. (My dad did. It was quite the switch.) So, she always needs a blanket.
-The a/c in the house is cranked to Antarctica Temps. So, her legs are cold.
-She thinks it hides her fat rolls and fat legs.

Either way, she has enough blubber to keep her warm, so who knows why?
🔙 to the naughty corner for me.
She was always under a blanket before she had her pointless surgery. I remember her always blanket on and slobbing around like a walrus under it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.