Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what especially pisses me off and upsets me about Abbie's very limited communication and the fact that A&P ignore or dismiss a lot of her signing for break or bathroom.
She has no way of telling them if she isn't feeling well or if something is bothering her physically. Asa has said the only way that they even know when she's sick is if she throws up, has a persistent cough, or is sneezing a lot. But, what if she gets a bladder infection? What if she has food sensitivities that - even tho she eats the food - it gives her cramps or diarrhea? What if she gets migraines? Or a sinus infection with sinus pain?? And so on, and so on.
Hello. I've just joined because it seems like these threads could use the perspective of someone with lower functioning autism. I have a level 2 disability, and I've noticed that a lot of people in these threads don't understand the more subtle the ways in which autism impairs communication. I am fully verbal, but for a long time (until I was in my twenties) I couldn't communicate issues like this. It's hard to explain to normal people, but at Abby's age, I wasn't cognizant of the idea that I should communicate things like you describe. I once fainted, came to, and just went on with my day without telling anyone. I also never communicated when I didn't feel well. It just didn't register with me that I should. Even when I knew that something was wrong, I didn't understand which words to use to communicate my needs because I didn't know what specifically was wrong or what I needed in response. It made it really hard for my parents because I would just meltdown a lot and not be able to explain why I was upset. It wasn't their fault (usually). I had words, but my introspective skills were too poor to use them.

Considering Abby's cognitive difficulties, it's likely that she faces the same issues with recognizing needs. This is why she would eat herself to the point of sickness. I think we should remember that there is no easy fix for anything related to more severe autism because its disabilities are always caused by multiple issues interacting. I expect that the Maass family is aware of Abby's cognitive impairments, so they know that teaching her signs requiring introspective skills is a battle lost before it begins. Maybe they're reluctant to admit this, but I don't think that her lack of some signs that members here want her to learn is a cause for criticism. I really don't think Abby could use most of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She reminds me of those landscape toads people put out as decoration. Her head looks ”small” compared to her body. Always so disproportionate! 😚View attachment 181349
wow look how huge she looks here??? How the F is she losing inches??Tell me P I need to know for my own benefit because I'm struggling!!

Sweet Geezuz. That is Summer's future.
Someone tell me...Why in the hell does Summer want to live in that smelly, noisy house with those huge disgusting people?????
Why just why?
Free room and board, free coffee, free food, a pool to swim in, a car, they probably give her money to do all the things with Abbie! Who wouldn't want a free meal ticket?lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They must spend 70 out of their 80 hours work each week hunting for critical comments, they ignore all the sickly adulation from their slobbering fans but respond to people who challenge them because they just cannot cope with having their lies and hypocrisy called out. I think the number of disillusioned subscribers is growing by the day especially from people who have in some way contributed financially to the Grotesques so that they can 'live their best lives'. Karma might come knocking on their door one day soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello. I've just joined because it seems like these threads could use the perspective of someone with lower functioning autism. I have a level 2 disability, and I've noticed that a lot of people in these threads don't understand the more subtle the ways in which autism impairs communication. I am fully verbal, but for a long time (until I was in my twenties) I couldn't communicate issues like this. It's hard to explain to normal people, but at Abby's age, I wasn't cognizant of the idea that I should communicate things like you describe. I once fainted, came to, and just went on with my day without telling anyone. I also never communicated when I didn't feel well. It just didn't register with me that I should. Even when I knew that something was wrong, I didn't understand which words to use to communicate my needs because I didn't know what specifically was wrong or what I needed in response. It made it really hard for my parents because I would just meltdown a lot and not be able to explain why I was upset. It wasn't their fault (usually). I had words, but my introspective skills were too poor to use them.

Considering Abby's cognitive difficulties, it's likely that she faces the same issues with recognizing needs. This is why she would eat herself to the point of sickness. I think we should remember that there is no easy fix for anything related to more severe autism because its disabilities are always caused by multiple issues interacting. I expect that the Maass family is aware of Abby's cognitive impairments, so they know that teaching her signs requiring introspective skills is a battle lost before it begins. Maybe they're reluctant to admit this, but I don't think that her lack of some signs that members here want her to learn is a cause for criticism. I really don't think Abby could use most of them.
Hello and welcome! :)
Thank you for sharing your perspective on this. I find it very fascinating! I think it's difficult for those of us who don't have autism or first hand experience with an autistic person (altho, I know that that only means you're familiar with that particular person's behaviors and habits).. as you said, we might tend to miss or misunderstand some autistic behaviors. It really does go to show how our brains are wired and how that affects how we think and act and so on. Just like it didn't occur to you to tell someone if you were hurt or sick... it wouldn't have occurred to me NOT to tell someone (unless I was scared of them or didn't trust them).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're saying that you just accepted things as they happened and didn't see a need to stop and recognize it or focus on it and then do something about it. Or as you said, didn't realize that you needed to.
Obviously, none of us truly know what's going on in Abbie's mind. But what you've explained does sound plausible for Abbie as well.
I know for my part, it's not so much that I want to fix anything about Abbie. But I just feel like she hasn't been given all of the help she could be getting which would make things more fair for her and give her more happiness out of life, if that makes sense. I think she deserves better than what she's currently getting.
I agree that Abbie most likely couldn't use the more complex signs. But I think she could use more than mainly food related things. That's just how I feel about it.
You've given me a lot to think about. Thank you again for sharing.

Reactions: 12

Welcome! Thank you for your insight! I have waited for them to acknowledge that she is not being given more words and signs due to the fact she does recognize her own wants and needs. I doubt they will address that, but your description of your personal situation answers some questions we all may have.

Reactions: 11

GOOD LORD
Quote: “l’m using a new camera now...”
Which means that I can use new filters and lighting with this one and be able to hide more of my weight and flaws... Especially when she knows that her stream will lag more because of the bandwidth it takes to stream from this type of camera because it has to be able to filter and bend the lightening..

Reactions: 8

Hopefully you’re not a one time poster.

I don’t think anyone specifically believes Abbie will be able to communicate emotions such as “I’m sick” .

I think people are just taken back by the things she is taught, like donut. If they can teach her donut they can teach her to communicate positive wants like “Couch”, “Pet Dog”, “Toys”, “hug”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

His Abbitude is gone.
It was all fun and games when the jokes were all about Wifey the Whale, wasn’t Moobie Dick!🤣🤣🤣

New here...the photo of Summer is Cilly on the peleoton. Look at her clothes, watch and hands. Someone has put Summers head to replace pig brain.
🙋🏼‍♀️That was me! LOL!😹

wow look how huge she looks here??? How the F is she losing inches??Tell me P I need to know for my own benefit because I'm struggling!!

Free room and board, free coffee, free food, a pool to swim in, a car, they probably give her money to do all the things with Abbie! Who wouldn't want a free meal ticket?lol
@cathy77533 🤣 The only inches she is losing is when she is chewing on a Jimmy Johns footlong sub. She makes those inches disappear in less than 5 minutes! 🤣🐽🤣
Never give up!❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, Prilly...most of us can't spend $150 to buy your goods in the middle of a pandemic! Even if we get a free bag with it! Funny how I picked up a similar one just yesterday at Meijer clearanced at $1.69, lol
At 150.00 they should throw in the chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can’t believe that she isn’t toilet trained, it’s one thing changing an infant but to have to deal with changing Abbie every day, i just couldn’t handle that, why don’t they do something about it, it really is disgusting.
Sadly some autistic people like Abbie do not feel the sensation to urinate like us. They can be trained to go like a schedule then regress like the never were trained. Happens with everything they learn. Like Ground hog day.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
We all know her ass ins't fitting in that chair.
No Way! That is probably what they use to prop her hooves up when they require a cleaning.🐷
OR
SlimeLife has prompted her on how to hide her pork rolls when advertising the mortuary makeup!😜

• Haha
No Way! That is probably what they use to prop her hooves up when they require a cleaning.🐷
OR
SlimeLife has prompted her on how to hide her pork rolls when advertising the mortuary makeup!😜
She cant even hold her legs up. Asa had to hold her calves up for her while she balanced on a chair so she could take a pic of her "smooth skin" from one of her products lol. And they even SHOWED Asa holding her legs up. She has zero shame. I wouldve died of embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
She cant even hold her legs up. Asa had to hold her calves up for her while she balanced on a chair so she could take a pic of her "smooth skin" from one of her products lol. And they even SHOWED Asa holding her legs up. She has zero shame. I wouldve died of embarrassment.
Oh Sweet Jesus! I would be embarrassed too! You know, all things considered that is probably just scratching the surface of what Moobie Dick has had to do in order to help Mavis MooMoo care for herself.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw a few others talking about buying crap from them that broke, paying to have the couch signed, and any other support given to the Massives in the past.
I gave multiple 20.00 donations on the couch night. :( I now feel so stupid for doing so. I don't think it was long after I started to get a very bad vibe from Asshat. The first memory I had was...this man is a narcissist. All downhill after that. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🖕🖕
I have officially been blocked by her on Lipstick Mama! I am so sad. Boo hoo.
Do tell...what did you say?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.