Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guyth ! What is the meaning of Abbitude ? I noticed this on a cup they are selling on their cheap "Merch" .

Reactions: 4
Hi Guyth ! What is the meaning of Abbitude ? I noticed this on a cup they are selling on their cheap "Merch" .
Asa “invented” the word Abbitude in a vlog a few weeks ago. I guess it means abbies attitude. Apparently he thinks it’s cute. Just another money grab at his disabled child’s expense.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My daughter is autistic , she is now 34 , she also endures epilipsey . Are there other parents here on this site who have children or adult family members who are autistic ?

Reactions: 6
Oh I’ve been trying to find ways to go braless, best feeling in the world on a hot humidity filled day!
I’m 5’7” and weigh 125. Most of that is boob weight so no bra is a no go for me. For reference, my bra size is a 32G. I can never find my size.

Reactions: 7
My daughter is autistic , she is now 34 , she also endures epilipsey . Are there other parents here on this site who have children or adult family members who are autistic ?
Yes, there are others! We are quite a diverse group spanning many countries and time zones. It is quiet in here tonight, but share your thoughts and ask questions - people will respond! We are not shy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We have parents/family of people on the spectrum and a few folks who are autistic themselves. Pretty diverse group with lots of different opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pushing slimelife again. Hiding her big belly and tree trunks behind the slimelife chair
I know every one is ripping on FabFitFun but that yellow striped bag was in my spring box. I subscribe to FFF because it’s like presents 4 times a year and I love surprises! I’ve never been disappointed and the stuff I don’t want I share. ( not sponsored).

Reactions: 9
Hello.. haven’t been around for a bit. Busy with court, and now getting ready to go in for surgery on Thursday. Of course the hospital and doctor couldn’t make any of my appointments for pre op, tests and Covid testing on the same day. So I’ve been doing all that.

Caught up on everything here.... don’t worry I won’t ask.. I read. 😉🤣

Came across this tid bit... I was right, I knew that crap under her lip wasn’t acne. 🤣
View attachment 181785
Piggy’s got herpes. 🤢 Now did she catch it from Asshat. I haven’t seen it on his face.... Could his teeny weenie have brought home the gift that keeps on giving. 🤔 I guess if we see Summer with them next we will have that answer.

Other than that it’s the same ole crap on FA... I see they are prancing Abbie around more though...

I’ll take she’s shitting in the pool for $100 Alex. Answer: Why she is in the wetsuit and switched out of the swimsuit.

Summer is getting creepier every vlog... I see a Lifetime movie in the making. She was hired to be the disabled daughter’s caregiver but they fell in love... she wanted him but all that stood in the way was his massive wife. That never stopped him before but this girl wanted the massive woman’s family as her own .....Only on Lifetime this Friday night world premiere of Killing Massive Momma: The story of Piggy and Summer.

Omg thank you for that laugh ( I needed it) the lifetime movie was the best! As I was reading I was playing it in my mind with the emotions and all the things! Lol

Asshat has said they don’t have friends.... now we have a mystery friend that’s had a baby. 🤔 And lets give her a cooter board that our daughter has had her dirty booger fingers in. And Piggy probably wiped her nose multiple times with her hand... so double booger cooter board. It be scary if these people are real and eat anything out of that box. Piggy’s dirty box. Hope you like a side of herpes with that. 🤢🤣

Piggy piggy those TikToks are atrocious! Her SlimeLife adds are disgusting too. She looks like a fool! She can’t apply makeup to save her life. Her serum for the sunspots and wrinkles doesn’t work, her face is proof of that. She didn’t like when I told people if they have a mushroom allergy not to use it.. she deleted my post. Guess she wants people to have allergic reactions. 🤷🏻‍♀️

New merch... they must be in need of some extra cash. Merch hasn’t been pushed in awhile. Guess Asshat doesn’t like Piggy is bringing in more than him. Ooo Asshat is a Piggy a better snake oil salesmen than you. Buy that cheap ass merch! All that stuff is made in China garbage that the manufacturer buys in bulk and slaps FAs name into it. And buy crappy waxy makeup that can’t even make a Pig look decent.

Okay I think I’m done. 🤣 Till the vlog.
I know every one is ripping on FabFitFun but that yellow striped bag was in my spring box. I subscribe to FFF because it’s like presents 4 times a year and I love surprises! I’ve never been disappointed and the stuff I don’t want I share. ( not sponsored).
I subscribe too, way before Thilla

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I almost subscribed to them, due to some of the vloggers that I do like, are spokeswomen for them. They all like their products... I just never have due to funds but then when I finally do get funds to sign up, P gets her sponsorship and it turned me off from them..

Reactions: 5
I’m 5’7” and weigh 125. Most of that is boob weight so no bra is a no go for me. For reference, my bra size is a 32G. I can never find my size.
I’m carrying around triple D’s, I totally get it, I’m 5’3 130, I’m small framed, they’re so uncomfortable, I’m going to get a reduction in the near future, even when I’m at my skinny weight, the loose skin is still heavy!

Reactions: 2
Do you have a Hot Topic store? I’m a G and they order me my size or you can get them online.

Reactions: 2
Couldn't tell you what exactly what it all was since it's been a good bit. Least reaction I had was lose of appetite, fidgety, and headaches. Worse was full blown panic and anxiety attacks, heart arrhythmias, and nausea.
No!! I’ve had the same problems in the past - sucks cause its supposed to be a pleasant experience. I’ve found that people like myself and others have those reactions because of using the wrong strains. If you were to give it another go, I’d suggest you try what we call a “heady” indica (affectionately called ‘in da couch’) strain or hybrid that is indica dominant.💯

While some people have had success with MMJ or CBD, there are some that it is not an option. Please don't make others feel bad if they need prescribed medications. I have needed medicine for myself for most of my life since a knee injury turned into a lifelong pain disorder and disability. I am quite aware of the impact of big pharma in the US. I am also aware of using meds for off-label uses. Many patients know their bodies so well that they can alert a doctor to pay attention to it. Many of us do much research on our own (not WebMD and Google) to understand our diseasesþconditions. Just because several have the same diagnosis, they can have a wide array of symptoms.

As for the MAss family, I think they are so used to "bending" the truth (*lying*) that it has become their own reality and truth. They do it so easily! I have to say it has been nice to see less of Summer and Isiah. She may be the best thing for Isiah right now, introducing him to a world outside of helicopter mom and blinded by $$$ father. Imagine what he may learn at college?

Also, did anyone see that they are all planning on dropping Isiah off. 🐷 said Abbie and Summer will be free to walk on campus while they are moving in Isiah. These people think they are above anyone and everyone.
I did not by any means want to put shame on anyone needing meds. Was just saying that some things like sleep deprivation, depression, anxiety, etc are some that could be solved the holistic route. The day I was referring to on the original post, I was genuinely surprised by the list of medications people on here take. You all put it out there on your own. It’s not like I googled people on here to death and put it out myself. I think it’s ok that I was surprised by that and just wanted to say ... maybe think of alternative medicine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel he is using the nice guy approach bc his views are down. I mean he has no content, they get more boring everyday. Anyone else feel this way?
I wonder if they are losing views. I notice their past few videos are in the 70k range while last weeks hit 80k-130k. Could be people are watching them later.

Time for a new thread name!!

@WowMeowMeowWow 's suggestion has 28 votes... if no one objects in the next 10-ish minutes. I'll go with that one.
Fathering Autism#36 Cooter Board Cow & Moobie Dick work overtime doctoring her pics

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.