Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry to repeat myself, but 14 dollars for a mask?? they need to be exposed. I do not understand how at the least a local newspaper hasn't called them out on their blatant profiteering. He gives autism parenting a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I started to watch and I just decided it would be another x amount of minutes I'd never get back.
So I hit the nope button.

If they do a 180 and become real people, I'm sure you guys will let me know. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Tonight's vlog 14.7.20
So let’s witch about the neighbor using a saw... yeah he’s gets to constantly listen to Abbie and the Asshats.

Clickbait watch till the end... that’s all you got is clickbait now since the vlogs suck!

Isaiah and Summer need to get out of that bed and leave Abbie alone! That was the start of a creepy situation...

Piggy playing video games... absolutely ridiculous! Her laugh too.. am I the only one that wants to punch her teeth down her throat. Hope she doesn’t waste money getting the rest of her teeth fixed because someone might cash that check she keeps it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I figured out why I got the ban hammer for Lipstick Mama. I posted this in reply to her COVID baby post for ScamLife.
I too have very sensitive skin that reacts to perfumes and ingredients. When I see post like these in my feed, I report them as fraud/scam. She is dangerously toeing the line of false medical claims. I did go and find that post about COVID babies, and left her some love:View attachment 179703
Screenshot_20200712-132525_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I started to watch and I just decided it would be another x amount of minutes I'd never get back.
So I hit the nope button.

If they do a 180 and become real people, I'm sure you guys will let me know. ;)
I’m done too.

Reactions: 11
So let’s witch about the neighbor using a saw... yeah he’s gets to constantly listen to Abbie and the Asshats.

Clickbait watch till the end... that’s all you got is clickbait now since the vlogs suck!

Isaiah and Summer need to get out of that bed and leave Abbie alone! That was the start of a creepy situation...

Piggy playing video games... absolutely ridiculous! Her laugh too.. am I the only one that wants to punch her teeth down her throat. Hope she doesn’t waste money getting the rest of her teeth fixed because someone might cash that check she keeps it up.
LOL NO, Your not the only one who wants to punch her teeth down her throat!! The bed scene is disgusting! WTF is wrong with these people? Do they sleep in a bed like that I'm wondering!The sheets all rolled under!Have you ever seen sheets in the laundry? I haven't! I bet they sleep on dirty sheets for months! So gross! I just can't!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
LOL NO, Your not the only one who wants to punch her teeth down her throat!! The bed scene is disgusting! WTF is wrong with these people? Do they sleep in a bed like that I'm wondering!The sheets all rolled under!Have you ever seen sheets in the laundry? I haven't! I bet they sleep on dirty sheets for months! So gross! I just can't!!!!!
You’re right.. the only time you see sheets is when Abbie shits and pisses in her bed. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Boring. Tuned out before the twitch crap.
The car ride because Abbie was impatient: Stupid idea. She has to learn how to cope with frustration (deliberatly. As a learning experience. Not the stupid haunted house tit they constantly pull). Life doesn't always give you what you want, special needs or not. Also a car ride, because sh "has to get out sometimes?" Take her for a freakin walk. That wouldn't hurt the dogs to go outside either.
For those of you actually able to read social cues: Is it just me or is Asa in mayor suck up mode right now? Yesterday he answered to a couple of nice comments and today he says that they "are listening?". I don't know, I could be wrong....:unsure:
he's being nice like you said...I guess he needs to sell those masks, ya know?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
he's being nice like you said...I guess he needs to sell those masks, ya know?
Yeah, that makes sense. Even though he has a core of followers that would remortgage their house to buy all the things from those greedy slimeballs

Reactions: 7
I stopped watching the vlogs ages ago on a regular basis, and now only watch if anyone on here says something interesting.
I tend to notice a trend on here when Assa wants to push an agenda, like the ‘other daughter on YT’ Where there seemed to be a lot of (fake imo) people pushing the send me a link etc, way past the point it had been deleted. I have found using different means of searching, asking on here, gets me the info anyway.
For the number crunchers, is Assa not getting the views, and this is why he’s pushing Prissy into a ‘meltdown’ again, as the pelaton is a big flop (as I predicted😉)and he can’t get any leverage behind him about Abb not being able to go shopping without a mask?
The ‘trucker’? hat P has been wearing looks like Ab has been chewing on It, and with it on kind of looks like Chalize Theron wearing the ‘ugly’ makeup to play the serial killer Aileen Wuronos, but there is no way in a month of Sunday’s Priscilla could wear enough makup to look like Charlize!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Guyth! I don't photothop my pictureth. I woke up the next morning and my double chin wath gone.

1594771300419.png

1594771263892.png

• Haha
Does Asa ever shower??? He always looks dirty! Gross and that friggen hat!! Does he sleep in it?It annoys me! If I was in his company, especially at the dinner table eating, i'd take the damn thing and toss it on the floor!! No class!! I don't know, maybe it's me? lol
He uses the pool for that. LoL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel he is using the nice guy approach bc his views are down. I mean he has no content, they get more boring everyday. Anyone else feel this way?

Hey, everyone! I’ve literally been off the grid for a few days, so I’ve got lots to catch up on. Just got back from the most amazing camping trip with my boo.
I know I’ve got some questions from days ago so I will answer those as soon as possible. I also read some comments on the way and just smh... seems I haven’t missed much. Same old vlogs.

Reactions: 9
He uses the pool for that. LoL
I'm so tired of the baseball cap look on everyone! But I don't know exactly why. Thank God my son wears one only occasionally and never at the table. However, I will take a Fedora any day lol

Reactions: 5
She has a story up on IG u can ask her any questions! Let’s start with why is she so unsuccessful with her WLS and why she has to photoshop her pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.