Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont even want it for free lol.
$14 bucks for a cloth mask. The same masks that they havent wanted to wear for months.
Scummy people. And apparently before Abbies Art they black FA masks.
14 dollars for one mask? That is the biggest rip off ever. A small piece of cheap cotton with a bit of elastic. 1 metre of fabric would probably make about 40 masks. That is extortion. Those who aren't banned please get posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How much are these masks? Didn't you just know they would find a way to make money out of Covid? The least they could do is contribute the profits to a local hospital or similar - just horrid greedy garbage lowlife.
Exactly! I sew and before covid was selling drawstring backpacks I made. Once the hospitals and nursing homes started asking for masks I stopped making bags and turned all my attention to making masks for the local nursing homes and hospital. Im using my own material and time away from my little etsy business to do this for FREE. One woman said I should sell them and I told her I wouldn't feel right profiting off of this pandemic. Fabric, elastic and thread is not cheap. I used up everything I had.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I dont even want it for free lol.
$14 bucks for a cloth mask. The same masks that they havent wanted to wear for months.
Scummy people. And apparently before Abbies Art they black FA masks.
Oh! I see! For some reason I was thinking SlimeLife. I was like hell yea, someone gift me a free bamboo mask or something...LOL. But, now I see..I don’t want any of that tit. Especially anything with Abbie booger art. 😏 Profiting of off Covid with Abbie Art face masks...There is no end to their greed. They will stop at nothing! 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tonight's vlog 14.7.20
Does Asa ever shower??? He always looks dirty! Gross and that friggen hat!! Does he sleep in it?It annoys me! If I was in his company, especially at the dinner table eating, i'd take the damn thing and toss it on the floor!! No class!! I don't know, maybe it's me? lol

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was watching Lauren’s husband’s weight loss vlog today. He seems like a very nice unaffected young man. I was impressed how real and down to earth he is. Much like A & P before fame and greed stepped in.

• Heart
I'm so sick of the "sweet and innocent Priscilla" tit. What an act. No woman her age would act that way playing a video game.
Take a seat P. Matter of fact, take several. You need more than one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Boring. Tuned out before the twitch crap.
The car ride because Abbie was impatient: Stupid idea. She has to learn how to cope with frustration (deliberatly. As a learning experience. Not the stupid haunted house tit they constantly pull). Life doesn't always give you what you want, special needs or not. Also a car ride, because sh "has to get out sometimes?" Take her for a freakin walk. That wouldn't hurt the dogs to go outside either.
For those of you actually able to read social cues: Is it just me or is Asa in mayor suck up mode right now? Yesterday he answered to a couple of nice comments and today he says that they "are listening?". I don't know, I could be wrong....:unsure:

Reactions: 15
I'm so sick of the "sweet and innocent Priscilla" tit. What an act. No woman her age would act that way playing a video game.
Take a seat P. Matter of fact, take several. You need more than one.
I had a similar thought as I watched the ending of the vlog. 🐖 Pigcilla knows all that Isaiah is doing. She makes his sandwiches, does his laundry, wakes him up...I don't have kids, but most of my friends know exactly what their kids (Isaiah is not a kid, but he is treated like a baby) are playing online or with whatever gaming system they're using. I find it hard to believe she has not had a say or knows exactly what Isaiah is playing 🎮 online or with a gaming console. Her behavior is so fake that it's just silly. She is a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Boring. Tuned out before the twitch crap.
The car ride because Abbie was impatient: Stupid idea. She has to learn how to cope with frustration (deliberatly. As a learning experience. Not the stupid haunted house tit they constantly pull). Life doesn't always give you what you want, special needs or not. Also a car ride, because sh "has to get out sometimes?" Take her for a freakin walk. That wouldn't hurt the dogs to go outside either.
For those of you actually able to read social cues: Is it just me or is Asa in mayor suck up mode right now? Yesterday he answered to a couple of nice comments and today he says that they "are listening?". I don't know, I could be wrong....:unsure:
Oh you are correct. Asa gets "nice" when they receive a lot of critical comments. It appeared to me that he was biting his tongue when he said "we are listening." I felt like he wanted to lash out, but held back.

• Heart
Boring as always. Pandering to her every whim, no wonder she is spoiled. As for signing donut I would be more impressed if she could wipe her own behind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.