Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anyone else notice A mention Abbie is no longer doing the occupational class and she will be in a regular classroom. Guess the school noticed she couldn’t handle that class, and I’m sure they saw the regression she was having at home. I wonder how A&P actually took that.

Why did they even bring the bike upstairs. They quit everything and no way anyone is going to bring that bike downstairs when she’s done with it in a few weeks. And like she’s going to want Summer going in her bedroom to use it. I like A, that was an good hour but Isaiah blew up their spot.. that was 3 minutes. So she did 3 minutes. It took her longer to get on that bike, which she needed help getting onto. She can never ride on her own because she she can’t get on and she will get hurt. She looked like a monkey trying to screw a football on that thing!

And Summer... stop molesting Abbie!
She'd be better off pedaling Abbie's trike around!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Re: School - I think what he meant by her staying the class all day and not going to clinic is that she no longer will have ABA Therapy at school. Her normal classroom is still the (pre) vocational program.

Reactions: 6
And again....no thought about anyone else. I have been dealing with COVID and its after effects for almost 5 full weeks, and I can tell you....I dont give a crap that Abbie cant go to Target. Why does she need to? Does she work there? Can she shop, or even know what shopping means? Will she not eat at all if she cant eat in a restaurant or go to the grocery? Its ridiculous. I'm sorry she cant wear a mask, but it is what it is. They are so uneducated, so selfish, so entitled, I cant even deal.
Seriously. Abbie doesn’t give a damn about being able to go to Target. P literally said in tonight’s Vlog that Abbie was nervous because it was a new building and she doesn’t like that! I’m sure masks being mandatory negatively effect others with disabilities but with Abbie it’s not a big deal. She doesn’t care. Take her on a car ride and she’ll be just as happy. This is about big P having to change her lifestyle to keep others safe. Suck it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else hear Summer call them all out on their laziness when it comes to Abbie and her sign language?! See I think Summer gets what's going on and probably tries to help as much as she can but at the end of the day she's neither a trained professional or Abbie's parent. Thought it was very interesting that Ass cut from that part of the vlog pretty damn quick.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I
Ok I am not sure but I think I figured out how to to the wego thing. At the top of the page you can search. I typed in 'wee' for the wee family and it brought up their page. At the top under their profile you can switch it to 'awards' and there you will see the awards they are nominated for...you can 'like' all of them and hit 'nominate'. I went in and did the Wee family and will go in and do all the others who will be up against the blobs.
clicked on all the Wee family nominations

A
Thank you to @Jigsy for the thread name!

Please carry on here!
And thanks to cucumber for the 1st part.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else hear Summer call them all out on their laziness when it comes to Abbie and her sign language?! See I think Summer gets what's going on and probably tries to help as much as she can but at the end of the day she's neither a trained professional or Abbie's parent. Thought it was very interesting that Ass cut from that part of the vlog pretty damn quick.
I did notice that, and I was glad she said something. It is so sad that at 15 she knows so few signs, and most of them are useless. Nothing but food items and cart and car rides. The only ones that have meaning are bathroom and break, and she doesnt use them properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I did notice that, and I was glad she said something. It is so sad that at 15 she knows so few signs, and most of them are useless. Nothing but food items and cart and car rides. The only ones that have meaning are bathroom and break, and she doesnt use them properly.
I'm always shouting "where is her iPad?!" whenever they're trying to figure out what she wants! Even if she could live independently she'd never be able to go anywhere alone because she can't communicate with anyone who isn't familiar with her and her signs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok I am not sure but I think I figured out how to to the wego thing. At the top of the page you can search. I typed in 'wee' for the wee family and it brought up their page. At the top under their profile you can switch it to 'awards' and there you will see the awards they are nominated for...you can 'like' all of them and hit 'nominate'. I went in and did the Wee family and will go in and do all the others who will be up against the blobs.
I just voted for the Wee Family and Jen! Does anyone know if we can vote daily? I am going to try again tomorrow... I seriously hope that we can get their votes up! Both of these individual/family deserves the trip and awards over A&P. We know they only make a grand show about it all... Also, Brazee is nominated for one too!!! Keep those numbers going up for them, please!!

I agree. On top of that, I don't think it's a good idea to let people know what the layout of the school looks like inside and where Abbie's classroom is. They're are some terrible people in the world.
Completely agree! I hope they issue a no video/photo ban for the new school, unless it is for assemblies. There needs to be some privacy for kids and their schooling.. Other students do not need to know Abbie has entered the building bechase her comes her Dad holding a huge camera, talking and recording and here comes her Mom just yapping away behind them all, trying to keep up..
If I was the administrator, I would have a nice sign placed by the front door and address it on open house with all the parents... If Mr. Maass wants to still record, bring him in and let him know that the rules apply to all parents and while they are at it, that Abbie needs to get to school on a timely manner...

• Heart
I just voted for the Wee Family and Jen! Does anyone know if we can vote daily? I am going to try again tomorrow... I seriously hope that we can get their votes up! Both of these individual/family deserves the trip and awards over A&P. We know they only make a grand show about it all... Also, Brazee is nominated for one too!!! Keep those numbers going up for them, please!!
I voted for Jen. She had double Asas votes. I will definitely try again tomorrow. Maybe I can use my work email and change my name to Regina Phalange. (y)(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
there is no reason abbie needs to go to target or "out to lunch" that is 100% just Prissy upset she can't go out now without finding someone to watch Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To whoever said the wall by the sofa looked cracked, I think it’s just the pattern of the wallpaper?

Watching P get on that peloton was a treat, she’s hardly ever going to use it though - they should just give it to Summer, she’d actually make use of it

Completely agree! I hope they issue a no video/photo ban for the new school, unless it is for assemblies. There needs to be some privacy for kids and their schooling.. Other students do not need to know Abbie has entered the building bechase her comes her Dad holding a huge camera, talking and recording and here comes her Mom just yapping away behind them all, trying to keep up..
If I was the administrator, I would have a nice sign placed by the front door and address it on open house with all the parents... If Mr. Maass wants to still record, bring him in and let him know that the rules apply to all parents and while they are at it, that Abbie needs to get to school on a timely manner...
We can also nominate them for other categories too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I went on wego health and couldn’t figure out what I needed to do to nominate the wee family or others not named FA

Reactions: 2
I went on wego health and couldn’t figure out what I needed to do to nominate the wee family or others not named FA
I cant remember who but someone posted great instructions a few pages back. Thats how I figured it out lol

Reactions: 3
Prissass said she was a big girl in high school, she said she was a size 14. So now her tops are size 14, and what's her pants size now? I don't thing size 14 is a big size..right it's not an 8. I'm a size 12-14 bottom and I'm at least half the weight she is. I wish they would tell us what they're smo
king. And I'm around 190. 5'6

Reactions: 14
Prissass said she was a big girl in high school, she said she was a size 14. So now her tops are size 14, and what's her pants size now? I don't thing size 14 is a big size..right it's not an 8. I'm a size 12-14 bottom and I'm at least half the weight she is. I wish they would tell us what they're smo
king.
She said her pants were 18-20. I dont think that is even right. I was thinking 22 or 24. Even if her waist could fit an 18, her legs shouldnt....I dont see how.

C
To whoever said the wall by the sofa looked cracked, I think it’s just the pattern of the wallpaper?

Watching P get on that peloton was a treat, she’s hardly ever going to use it though - they should just give it to Summer, she’d actually make use of it
Could be but it seems to be only in that one spot. Oh well not going to worry about it, assa and piggy would never address it anyway.
I'm tempted to just put Cilla getting on the bike on a loop lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had gastric bypass in November of 2011 I lost 130lbs but I was not even at 300lbs when I had it. So 130 was good for me to lose. And I’m 5’9. I lost the weight way quicker than she is. And til this very day 9 years later I cannot eat the portions she eats. I couldn’t imagine even thinking about eating a sub 6 months out or pasta or rice. They literally are the hardest things to eat. Plus all empty cards that are not needed. They taught me protein protein protein and lots of water no soda or coffee. I just started being able to tolerate coffee again. But my point is 9 years later I cannot eat the portions she eats. I won’t even put that much on my plate cause I don’t want to overeat and get sick. Idk h how she’s capable Of eating all that if she hadn’t stretched her stomach back out. She must’ve no way she hasn’t. And she’s less than a year out makes no sense a women of her size only lost 100lbs in that amount of time. She should have at least lost 150 175. She sabotaged her WLS and to add I have kept all the weight off. Because I was determined and looked at the surgery as life saving. Not a quick fix
I’m proud of you! Not easy by any means, but oh so worth it!

So anyone else notice A mention Abbie is no longer doing the occupational class and she will be in a regular classroom. Guess the school noticed she couldn’t handle that class, and I’m sure they saw the regression she was having at home. I wonder how A&P actually took that.

Why did they even bring the bike upstairs. They quit everything and no way anyone is going to bring that bike downstairs when she’s done with it in a few weeks. And like she’s going to want Summer going in her bedroom to use it. I like A, that was an good hour but Isaiah blew up their spot.. that was 3 minutes. So she did 3 minutes. It took her longer to get on that bike, which she needed help getting onto. She can never ride on her own because she she can’t get on and she will get hurt. She looked like a monkey trying to screw a football on that thing!

And Summer... stop molesting Abbie!
I still say, and I also said this on her Instagram, that she should buy (if she can find one) a regular bike and bike in her neighborhood early in the morning. I believe, and I have found this out for myself, that she would stick easier to this routine. She might even, like I do, look forward to her daily bike ride. I think she will get tired of that awkwardly placed Pelatron very soon. And I agree, why put it upstairs? Maybe Summer’s room would have been a better idea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just endorsed Jen. She deserves the recognition and award. Always makes me smile with her positivity and her singing is amazing!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.