Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it was scary watching her do that in the car. She almost hit the window a few times. And she swings her head so hard that she’ll break the window and get glass in her head. But hey who cares as long as she is still bringing in the big bucks right?! That’s awful
What pisses me off is instead of of using a calming voice to try and calm Abbie down you have the dulcet tones of 🐷going, say it with me
Are you so excited .. in a tone to egg Abbie on

Reactions: 15
I cannot really be obnoxious about the food choices at dinner, BUT...🐷 and Assa have the same serving sizes. 🧐 Who knows what kind of damage she did to that banana pudding though!
AF856573-4372-4A57-B59D-659E054E3935.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. On top of that, I don't think it's a good idea to let people know what the layout of the school looks like inside and where Abbie's classroom is. They're are some terrible people in the world.
Can you imagine the leghumpers swarming her school 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For crying out loud. Isnt Summer good for anything besides wrestling Abbie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot really be obnoxious about the food choices at dinner, BUT...🐷 and Assa have the same serving sizes. 🧐 Who knows what kind of damage she did to that banana pudding though!View attachment 169626
I had gastric bypass in November of 2011 I lost 130lbs but I was not even at 300lbs when I had it. So 130 was good for me to lose. And I’m 5’9. I lost the weight way quicker than she is. And til this very day 9 years later I cannot eat the portions she eats. I couldn’t imagine even thinking about eating a sub 6 months out or pasta or rice. They literally are the hardest things to eat. Plus all empty cards that are not needed. They taught me protein protein protein and lots of water no soda or coffee. I just started being able to tolerate coffee again. But my point is 9 years later I cannot eat the portions she eats. I won’t even put that much on my plate cause I don’t want to overeat and get sick. Idk h how she’s capable Of eating all that if she hadn’t stretched her stomach back out. She must’ve no way she hasn’t. And she’s less than a year out makes no sense a women of her size only lost 100lbs in that amount of time. She should have at least lost 150 175. She sabotaged her WLS and to add I have kept all the weight off. Because I was determined and looked at the surgery as life saving. Not a quick fix

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It is just creepy. It gives me an unsettled feeling in my belly.😨
I have a wonky pinky, broke it at the knuckle (wasn't one of my finest hours) . I can point it but it never quite goes totally straight.
And yet her pinky makes me want to hurl big time 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮...so does her thumb for some reason 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many people did it take to help P mount the magical Pelaton? That was some effort! Then she "supposedly" totaled one mile. I wonder how many HUMPERS have a peloton and want to following along with her riding efforts? Too bad one of us dont have one.

Summer was salivating to have that Pelaton.. and she knows it is only a matter of time. Maybe P can let summer sign on and take classes as her and she will seem more impressive.. of course the problem will be she won't have the magical results.

I wonder if P thought the Peloton was the answer to her weight loss problems.. just eat whatever you want and ride like the wind...:rolleyes:

She always seems to want to stir Abbie up .. I guess that makes her feel like she is doing something. Would be nice if she had a nice calm activity with her where she could actually learn something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep same size. Starchy potatoes and what appears to be either teriyaki or some other sugary sauce on a perfectly good piece of fish.
Thought it was fried to death squash and zucchini
Either way Martha Stewart she isn't

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You're welcome, all. :)

The new vlog:
So anyone else notice A mention Abbie is no longer doing the occupational class and she will be in a regular classroom. Guess the school noticed she couldn’t handle that class, and I’m sure they saw the regression she was having at home. I wonder how A&P actually took that.

Why did they even bring the bike upstairs. They quit everything and no way anyone is going to bring that bike downstairs when she’s done with it in a few weeks. And like she’s going to want Summer going in her bedroom to use it. I like A, that was an good hour but Isaiah blew up their spot.. that was 3 minutes. So she did 3 minutes. It took her longer to get on that bike, which she needed help getting onto. She can never ride on her own because she she can’t get on and she will get hurt. She looked like a monkey trying to screw a football on that thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m on my third day now and each time I have felt hungry, i just look at miss 🐷.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had gastric bypass in November of 2011 I lost 130lbs but I was not even at 300lbs when I had it. So 130 was good for me to lose. And I’m 5’9. I lost the weight way quicker than she is. And til this very day 9 years later I cannot eat the portions she eats. I couldn’t imagine even thinking about eating a sub 6 months out or pasta or rice. They literally are the hardest things to eat. Plus all empty cards that are not needed. They taught me protein protein protein and lots of water no soda or coffee. I just started being able to tolerate coffee again. But my point is 9 years later I cannot eat the portions she eats. I won’t even put that much on my plate cause I don’t want to overeat and get sick. Idk h how she’s capable Of eating all that if she hadn’t stretched her stomach back out. She must’ve no way she hasn’t. And she’s less than a year out makes no sense a women of her size only lost 100lbs in that amount of time. She should have at least lost 150 175. She sabotaged her WLS and to add I have kept all the weight off. Because I was determined and looked at the surgery as life saving. Not a quick fix
It is nice to have folks in this forum that have life experience when it comes to WLS. Your point of view is paramount. You know what it takes to stay committed, therefore it is easy for you to see where 🐷 is messing it up. Congratulations to you. ❤ Yours is not an easy journey, but it sounds like you have put all in to it and have succeeded! 🤩

Honest ? - If you have already had WLS once, the sleeve surgery, and you stretch your stomach back out, can you have a second WLS? Or would the stomach be too thin, or too scarred? I am a curious Meow.😺

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thought it was fried to death squash and zucchini
Either way Martha Stewart she isn't
Oh wow! If thats squash and zucchini she slaughtered it. Its BROWN...I swore they were potatoes due to the color LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m on my third day now and each time I have felt hungry, i just look at miss 🐷.
I used to throw My 600 lb life on my phone while on the treadmill at the gym for motivation. Since I am now working out at home, I may have to print some Big 🐷 Motivational pictures out to encourage me to stay devoted.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Can anyone tell me what the sad news about face masks are? Don’t live in America so not aware of it.

Reactions: 4
It makes me nervous when Abbie does that head swinging thing in the kitchen. There have been a few times where she was literally THIS close from smacking her head on the counter of the island.
One of these days she's going to and hurt herself pretty badly.

Well she learned to mimic P rather well. Awwww

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Summer with Abbie.. alone in her bedroom was just weird. So she was chasing her around tickling her? Wonder if she hangs out with her bestie often like that. Abbie is laughing but that doesn't necessarily mean she is enjoying it. Maybe that is the only way summer knows how to relate to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.