Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally half the vlog was Ass trying to be a cinematographer. Camera on the dog, camera in the washing machine, camera on the drone. Does he really think he is good or has even a fraction of artistry? Other than that was just P and her food as usual
Imagine if your job consisted of putting a camera in a washer for content. What a loser 😆

Notice how they didn't film themselves going to the firework show. Learned their lesson filming themselves going to crowded places in Georgia.
I was surprised they filmed the family trip to Target. Touching “all the things”, playing catch with a ball in the aisle. Idiots. 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Hr tried to conceal the fact they were among a crowd of people at the fireworks by only showing the drone shot from far away.
🐖 posted a short video on her Instagram and they were definitely in a crowd.
I swear I think they want one of them to get Covid to vlog about.
They are too stupid to realize if it's Abbie, she's in the hospital ALONE (unless there are rules I have not heard about regarding visitors and ADA) and most likely put in a coma.
At this point it's a waiting game.
Florida is under the gun right now.
Minor children are allowed one visitor in my state

Reactions: 2
You are so right, the trike is so much better suited for someone that large and out of shape. Plus, then the trike would get some use.
But then how will Abbie get to the park with the picnic lunch she packed if Cilla has her bike🤔🙄.....I know, she'll drink some miracle water from the pool and teach herself how to drive the electric cart
Whew crisis averted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Only thing that struck me as close to education and awareness is the ocd not being about cleaning. A lot of people have a misconception about ocd. Example in my home... I leave cabinets and drawers open. Drives my husband nuts. He understands it's just how my brain works. But it looks like someone shook my kitchen down for contraband. Lol.

Sad is though any time they throw in any kind of insight it seems disingenuous and more making excuses for their own short comings.
My bf does that,it drives me mad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.