Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another couple things that bothered me. Isaiah wearing his hat at the dinner table. I think that's bad manners. It's silly enough wearing your hat indoors but at least take it off for the time you're sitting at the dinner table eating with your family.

Asa and Summer having a full on conversation about Abbie, right in front of Abbie. It ticks me off whenever any of them talk about her as if she isn't there when she's standing a couple feet away. Abbie's mental capabilities aside, I think it's very rude to talk about her as if she isn't there.

Reactions: 24
Oh and then Ass-hat apologizes if he lead us on to think we were going to see her school. Why apologize now, Asa? You pull that bait and switch thing all the time! Granted, in this case it was actually legitimate - the school didn't allow him to film inside.
its not live, he could re-film the intro lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought she was going fall off jusr trying to snap her feet in. Is she so weak that she cant even push down and snap her feet in without Asa helping? And for a half hr ride, wouldnt that be longer than a mile? They said "you made it a mile!" I am not a biker but that seems like a slow ride.
Uhh Ohhh....cue the Foghat. Her Peloton theme should be "Slow Ride." 🎩🐽🚴‍♀️
And coming tomorrow....the sad sad tale of Abbie not being able to go shopping anymore. Give me a break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought she was going fall off jusr trying to snap her feet in. Is she so weak that she cant even push down and snap her feet in without Asa helping? And for a half hr ride, wouldnt that be longer than a mile? They said "you made it a mile!" I am not a biker but that seems like a slow ride.
Uhh Ohhh....cue the Foghat. Her Peloton theme should be "Slow Ride." 🎩🐽🚴‍♀️
And coming tomorrow....the sad sad tale of Abbie not being able to go shopping anymore. Give me a break.
She didn’t finish the class

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else after the beep hear Ass say “wow Cilla you’re an hour into this” and the I replied “it’s been 3 minutes” he legit was trying to make it seem like P did an hour and I spoke right up. That bike is was too small for her. I’m only 185lbs 5’9 and it looks small for me lol she had such a hard time getting on. And no way did she complete a half hour. In a half hour you’d def go more than 1 mile. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did it look like the wall had been damaged behind the biohazard couch corner or am I seeing things? It looks like a very badly mended crack

Reactions: 7
That vlog was f’n hilarious. I also think Ab needs a helmet. That head swinging in the car looks dangerous.
I agree it was scary watching her do that in the car. She almost hit the window a few times. And she swings her head so hard that she’ll break the window and get glass in her head. But hey who cares as long as she is still bringing in the big bucks right?! That’s awful

• Wow
I think Phart said it best last thread. That he needs to go to Tractor Supply to get one. 😂

I tried to look up the wego stuff but theres an awful lot of entrants / catagories. I got up to page 8, looking at them, but grew frustrated. I need some chocolate or something...
Halp?
Ok I am not sure but I think I figured out how to to the wego thing. At the top of the page you can search. I typed in 'wee' for the wee family and it brought up their page. At the top under their profile you can switch it to 'awards' and there you will see the awards they are nominated for...you can 'like' all of them and hit 'nominate'. I went in and did the Wee family and will go in and do all the others who will be up against the blobs.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not the best view, but she clearly took the spanx off early today. She was wearing it during her Fit box vlog. And she doesnt realize she actually looks better without them. Its the spanx that make her shirts cling to her. This shirt actually looks like it fits. For once!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I agree it was scary watching her do that in the car. She almost hit the window a few times. And she swings her head so hard that she’ll break the window and get glass in her head. But hey who cares as long as she is still bringing in the big bucks right?! That’s awful
It makes me nervous when Abbie does that head swinging thing in the kitchen. There have been a few times where she was literally THIS close from smacking her head on the counter of the island.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Asa said they didn't let him film in there because things aren't completed yet and the school doesn't want anything on social media until everything is finished.
I heard him say that but it just struck me as odd. I do hope the school does stop him from filming TBH. The kids don't need that distraction and if he does film during special events restrict him to his phone only.

Another lie....Asshat said he spends $11/day at Drunkin...I mean Dunkin'.
They spend more than that in 1 visit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I heard him say that but it just struck me as odd. I do hope the school does stop him from filming TBH. The kids don't need that distraction and if he does film during special events restrict him to his phone only.

They spend more than that in 1 visit
I agree. On top of that, I don't think it's a good idea to let people know what the layout of the school looks like inside and where Abbie's classroom is. They're are some terrible people in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
that window is gonna break when she falls off the bike into the window, and she's way too big for that bike

• Haha
Ok I am not sure but I think I figured out how to to the wego thing. At the top of the page you can search. I typed in 'wee' for the wee family and it brought up their page. At the top under their profile you can switch it to 'awards' and there you will see the awards they are nominated for...you can 'like' all of them and hit 'nominate'. I went in and did the Wee family and will go in and do all the others who will be up against the blobs.
Thanks, voted! As of rn, Jen from Rebranding Autism is kicking his ass LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.