Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
RV trip revealed the extent of 🐷’s photoshopping. Someone was kind enough to show her a side by side comparison, to which Big P did not appreciate.
They rolled around the hills Of NC mask free & without a Covid19 care in the world.
🐷 got snarky about people making her look larger than she really is on social media.Dunkin runs 2 x’s per day. Ridiculous TikToks....Abbie ate a watermelon with her bare hands while picking her nose. Prilly continues to hide her plate at mealtime. Assa put out a pretentious peloton post. The Magical Peloton arrived sometime later. Big P Claims to have ridden it twice, most likely in between second breakfast and swimming her 15 laps. Now, we patiently wait and take bets as to how long it will be before the bikes seat lodges in her backside or will the Magical Peloton disappear just like daily walks and the mini treadmill.
HELLO FATHERING AUTISM #33

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That vlog was f’n hilarious. I also think Ab needs a helmet. That head swinging in the car looks dangerous.

Reactions: 17
After getting out of the new school, Asa complains about wearing his mask and then says "Oh we're outside now, I can take it off!" and removes it. Ass-hat says: "I can't breathe." P quickly chimes in ''No.'' and explains that they're not allowed to take them off anymore. Asa's like: "Oh! We can't anymore can we? In Florida." P says: "In Jacksonville, as of five o clock"

When Florida has probably the highest covid numbers in the country - keep your damn mask on anytime you aren't at home. :rolleyes::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was laughing the whole time she was trying to get on that bike! She can barely lift her legs to pedal since her stomach is in the way. Assa talking about a different seat...I've had one of those type and trust me, she wont be comfortable on that seat either. Her butt is way to big for any kind of comfortable riding. She won't be riding it for long, it will be to painful for her. They need to make some adjustments to it too, she was leaning to far forward. So we've seen the bike, sadly probably for the last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh and then Ass-hat apologizes if he lead us on to think we were going to see her school. Why apologize now, Asa? You pull that bait and switch thing all the time! Granted, in this case it was actually legitimate - the school didn't allow him to film inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You're welcome, all. :)

The new vlog:
Another yawnfest
Poor asshat, worked so hard editing
I wonder if the school not letting then film is a preliminary strike and they won't allow filming when school starts
Dinner....wow look another miracle, Abbie likes veggies. Dumbasses, she's always liked them, it's just easier for you to throw cookies etc at her for a snack.
Masks, aww poor babies have to wear them
I think I heard the bike saying "what door in hell did I open to deserve this"
WOW plan the big celebration she rode a mile, yes you heard right a whole mile 🙄
That bike is toast by the end of next week
What long discussions about masks and special needs kids....as everyone's been saying with 4 adults in the house there is no reason to take Abbie in any business

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another yawnfest
Poor asshat, worked do hard editing
I wonder if the school not letting then film is a preliminary strike and they won't allow filming when school starts
Dinner....wow look another miracle, Abbie likes veggies. Dumbasses, she's always liked them, it's just easier for you to throw cookies etc at her for a snack.
Masks, aww poor babies have to wear them
I think I heard the bike saying "what door in hell did I open to deserve this"
WOW plan the big celebration she rode a mile, yes you heard right a whole mile 🙄
That bike is toast by the end of next week
What long discussions about masks and special needs kids....as everyone's been saying with 4 adults in the house there is no reason to take Abbie in any business
Asa said they didn't let him film in there because things aren't completed yet and the school doesn't want anything on social media until everything is finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh and then Ass-hat apologizes if he lead us on to think we were going to see her school. Why apologize now, Asa? You pull that bait and switch thing all the time! Granted, in this case it was actually legitimate - the school didn't allow him to film inside.
Right and why even use it in the title or show us them going there if we couldn't see it? What was the point? A better bait title would have been P gets the bike and can't get on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was laughing the whole time she was trying to get on that bike! She can barely lift her legs to pedal since her stomach is in the way. Assa talking about a different seat...I've had one of those type and trust me, she wont be comfortable on that seat either. Her butt is way to big for any kind of comfortable riding. She won't be riding it for long, it will be to painful for her. They need to make some adjustments to it too, she was leaning to far forward. So we've seen the bike, sadly probably for the last time.
I think Phart said it best last thread. That he needs to go to Tractor Supply to get one. 😂

I tried to look up the wego stuff but theres an awful lot of entrants / catagories. I got up to page 8, looking at them, but grew frustrated. I need some chocolate or something...
Halp?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Recap:
RV trip revealed the extent of 🐷’s photoshopping. Someone was kind enough to show her a side by side comparison, to which Big P did not appreciate.
They rolled around the hills Of NC mask free & without a Covid19 care in the world.
🐷 got snarky about people making her look larger than she really is on social media.Dunkin runs 2 x’s per day. Ridiculous TikToks....Abbie ate a watermelon with her bare hands while picking her nose. Prilly continues to hide her plate at mealtime. Assa put out a pretentious peloton post. The Magical Peloton arrived sometime later. Big P Claims to have ridden it twice, most likely in between second breakfast and swimming her 15 laps. Now, we patiently wait and take bets as to how long it will be before the bikes seat lodges in her backside or will the Magical Peloton disappear just like daily walks and the mini treadmill.
HELLO FATHERING AUTISM #33
Another lie....Asshat said he spends $11/day at Drunkin...I mean Dunkin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First off, 🐷 really struggles in the intelligence department. Did y’all see Summers face when she told Asa to slow down on the instructions? Like they all have to dumb things down for The Makeup Empire Guru?
In perfect 🐷 fashion, the first thing she is looking for is the place to put her “water” aka Dunkin’ or Mojitos.
It took Big P forever to get on the Magical Peloton. She was already breathing heavy before she even started to cycle. All of that and she rides 1 MILE! 😮So, today is day 3, so she has ridden 3 miles! Way to go, Beb. 🤪
Who thinks she is already rewarding herself with second helpings and an extra dinner roll? ME!🙋🏼‍♀️

ETA:
Assa saying he is “editing” P’s stuff, so he was going to be spending a lot of time behind the computer...Ummmm Hummmm! We know, Assa & 🐷..doctoring photos takes up a lot of the day.😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.