Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 6 months out from gastric bypass and I eat pasta frequently, but not regular pasta. I can eat a 6 inch sub, but in like 3 sittings, maybe even 4. I eat lentil and chickpea pasta. They are filled with protein and its soooo good! Also down 85 lbs at 6 months. I wasn't nearly as big as Pig was either, can't exercise due to my chronic illnesses and am on meds that can make it harder to lose weight. One of my doctors told me I wouldn't lose that much, I made it my goal to prove him wrong. guessing the sad news is they won't let abby go in a store because they are requiring face masks and abby won't wear one.

It is nice to have folks in this forum that have life experience when it comes to WLS. Your point of view is paramount. You know what it takes to stay committed, therefore it is easy for you to see where 🐷 is messing it up. Congratulations to you. ❤ Yours is not an easy journey, but it sounds like you have put all in to it and have succeeded! 🤩

Honest ? - If you have already had WLS once, the sleeve surgery, and you stretch your stomach back out, can you have a second WLS? Or would the stomach be too thin, or too scarred? I am a curious Meow.😺
Alot of people that fail the sleeve end up getting gastric bypass. they bypass the stomach with a new pouch and attach it to the intestines. One of the reasons I chose to just get gastric bypass was hearing of all the stories of people needing bypass after the sleeve. I didn't want to need two surgeries.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it is sad for A & P because Abbie won't wear a mask .. so they can't take her places and film her.
Thats exactly it. I mean, I get it....they want to take her out because she gets so mad about "going".....but it isnt that important. What is important is protecting others and not just thinking of yourself. Abbie could contaminate a whole restaurant, and for what?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her calf is as wide as that flywheel. That poor bike seat. Swallowed alive.

1593646746641.png

1593646994907.png

1593647028816.png

1593647070846.png

1593646827205.png

She is larger than that bike.
1593647241188.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My thoughts on tonight, may be lonish.

-Ass is the master of click bait. I only hope they restrict his interference at the school wanting to video for the vlog. I will say that it will be interesting to see how Abbie handles returning to the classroom. I don't expect it to go well. If she is no longer in the occupational class, how will Abbie ever take over the make-up empire 🐷 is building for her?
-Ass, shut up, sit down and eat dinner. We don't have to listen to you pontificate while everyone else is trying to eat. I guess that thought no one can leave during his speech is sad.
- They have stuffed that bike in a corner where it will end up as a clothes storage. She can barely get on it, and I fully expect her to knock over things on her vanity. But she has no room to do the arm exercises that go with the workouts.
-A new seat with two pads to sit on independently, one pad for each butt cheek is an image I can't unsee.
-if 🐷 tweet about how Abbie is a non-verbal autistic who can't go out to eat or shop at Target is what is coming, I will not hold back. Abbie is unable to tolerate a mask (not that they even tried when she was at the school), how the hell will she tolerate being tested? Or worse, how does she tell them she is sick? Or how about if she needs to be hospitalized. Them being inconvenienced by these new rules is for their damn safety! Get your heads out of your asses. The numbers are climbing, as the age of those testing positive is decreasing. None of them will tolerate any of this mess.

But hey, if you are going to die on that hill, by all means film it for click bait.
20200626_190640.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It is nice to have folks in this forum that have life experience when it comes to WLS. Your point of view is paramount. You know what it takes to stay committed, therefore it is easy for you to see where 🐷 is messing it up. Congratulations to you. ❤ Yours is not an easy journey, but it sounds like you have put all in to it and have succeeded! 🤩

Honest ? - If you have already had WLS once, the sleeve surgery, and you stretch your stomach back out, can you have a second WLS? Or would the stomach be too thin, or too scarred? I am a curious Meow.😺
I used to work for a WLS... sometimes they can do a revision. You would need to be serious about following the directions and be a good candidate. Because you are talking higher risks. It’s under certain circumstances though.

If your asking would they revise P... absolutely not. Her surgeon wouldn’t and most likely she’d have a hard time finding a new one that would. If one did I’d question their ethics.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone tell me what the sad news about face masks are? Don’t live in America so not aware of it.
Some states or cities are requiring you wear them in public or in places where social distancing is not possible. I live in Massachusetts, it's been required since the beginning of May. Jacksonville just started requiring them. It's not really sad once you get used to it. If Asa didn't talk so much, he'd be able to breathe better lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
For anyone who has missed her tweets about Abbie, her disability and asking to rethink their decision, here you go:
Screenshot_20200701-195507_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-195537_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-195554_Twitter.jpg
20200630_115114.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
For anyone who has missed her tweets about Abbie, her disability and asking to rethink their decision, here you go:View attachment 169679View attachment 169680View attachment 169681View attachment 169682
And again....no thought about anyone else. I have been dealing with COVID and its after effects for almost 5 full weeks, and I can tell you....I dont give a crap that Abbie cant go to Target. Why does she need to? Does she work there? Can she shop, or even know what shopping means? Will she not eat at all if she cant eat in a restaurant or go to the grocery? Its ridiculous. I'm sorry she cant wear a mask, but it is what it is. They are so uneducated, so selfish, so entitled, I cant even deal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
For anyone who has missed her tweets about Abbie, her disability and asking to rethink their decision, here you go:View attachment 169679View attachment 169680View attachment 169681View attachment 169682
Lol love how serious it is for them to go out. Even as parents of a severely IDD and autistic girl.
This is America. (No offense to fellow Americans but people like them give us a bad look altogether)
She can’t even get on a simple bike but is so worried about eating out and shopping at Target. And trying to persuade officials to bend the rules for them. Smh. Stay your ass inside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Yes she can always have the gastric bypass which is stomach stapling. But IMO doing it a second time is worthless. You couldn’t commit the first time why bother wasting all that money a second time. It makes no sense. P seems like her life revolves around food. She loves to cook eat and feed people. It’s an addiction. Also thank you. It’s definitely a lifestyle change that you have to commit for the rest of your life. But I’m so glad I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did it look like the wall had been damaged behind the biohazard couch corner or am I seeing things? It looks like a very badly mended crack
Yes I noticed and was going to see if anyone else saw it. Wow wonder what happened. It’s kinda high up.

Reactions: 6
I'm 6 months out from gastric bypass and I eat pasta frequently, but not regular pasta. I can eat a 6 inch sub, but in like 3 sittings, maybe even 4. I eat lentil and chickpea pasta. They are filled with protein and its soooo good! Also down 85 lbs at 6 months. I wasn't nearly as big as Pig was either, can't exercise due to my chronic illnesses and am on meds that can make it harder to lose weight. One of my doctors told me I wouldn't lose that much, I made it my goal to prove him wrong. guessing the sad news is they won't let abby go in a store because they are requiring face masks and abby won't wear one.

Alot of people that fail the sleeve end up getting gastric bypass. they bypass the stomach with a new pouch and attach it to the intestines. One of the reasons I chose to just get gastric bypass was hearing of all the stories of people needing bypass after the sleeve. I didn't want to need two surgeries.
Thank you! 🤩 So, we may have another WLS vlog series in The Maassives future.😃

Reactions: 4
I noticed in today's vlog when Asa and Priscilla dropped Abbie of at school
Asa pointed the camera at Priscilla and i thought oh wow look at her stomach
i really thought she looked pregnant. I'm not trying to be mean but i was like
oh wow and i think it was the camera angle that didn't help!!

Reactions: 11
Yes I noticed and was going to see if anyone else saw it. Wow wonder what happened. It’s kinda high up.
I'm glad I wasn't imagining things 🙂
It's a pretty big crack

Reactions: 5
Her calf is as wide as that flywheel. That poor bike seat. Swallowed alive.

View attachment 169656

View attachment 169659

View attachment 169661

View attachment 169662

View attachment 169657

She is larger than that bike.
View attachment 169665
OMG I had to fast forward to this new thread!!I can't believe it!!I am laughing my ass of here!! I says she did an hour, ASA says 5 mins!!! Notice how he has no hat on since I mentioned it earlier???? Hi ASA, get rid of the hat, it does nothing for you!!What a bunch of FAKES!!!! I'll catch up tomorrow!! It's just to much to handle at this hour since i've been up since 2 am!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It makes me nervous when Abbie does that head swinging thing in the kitchen. There have been a few times where she was literally THIS close from smacking her head on the counter of the island.
Same with when she does it out by the pool on the cement patio. Makes me a nervous wreck.

I have a wonky pinky, broke it at the knuckle (wasn't one of my finest hours) . I can point it but it never quite goes totally straight.
And yet her pinky makes me want to hurl big time 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮...so does her thumb for some reason 🤢
So does her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.