Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
For anyone who has missed her tweets about Abbie, her disability and asking to rethink their decision, here you go:View attachment 169679View attachment 169680View attachment 169681View attachment 169682
And again....no thought about anyone else. I have been dealing with COVID and its after effects for almost 5 full weeks, and I can tell you....I dont give a crap that Abbie cant go to Target. Why does she need to? Does she work there? Can she shop, or even know what shopping means? Will she not eat at all if she cant eat in a restaurant or go to the grocery? Its ridiculous. I'm sorry she cant wear a mask, but it is what it is. They are so uneducated, so selfish, so entitled, I cant even deal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Everyone brace yourself.
I have to compliment Summer.
When they were messing with Abbies hair, and they handed Summer the brush, Summer stopped, looked directly at Abbie, showed her the brush and said "Can I brush your hair?" and actually waited for Abbie to nod yes.
This is how A&P SHOULD deal with her instead of just grabbing her and doing things, or asking and not even waiting for an answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
For anyone who has missed her tweets about Abbie, her disability and asking to rethink their decision, here you go:
Screenshot_20200701-195507_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-195537_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-195554_Twitter.jpg
20200630_115114.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Junebug88

I thought ass(a)-hole’s “I can’t breathe” comment when taking off his mask was distasteful as crap! Talk about not reading the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

whatamidoinghere

P: throws a fit on twitter about not being able to force Abbie to go inside Target because she won't be able to wear a mask.

Also P: brings Abbie to target anyway

Anyone else think they brought the whole family hoping they wouldn't allow Abbie in so they could get some good clickbait? Possibly even a news story?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I will never get onboard with this "free spirit" shit he is slinging. It is not cute or endearing. She is 15 years old. She doesnt understand those implications but as her parents they should. I think Asas dad gets genuinely uncomfortable sometimes. Lets not forget the whole naked humping inanimate objects, Isaiah not being able to have friends over, to that disturbing vlog of Abbie straddling Asas dad on the couch and squeezing...he was SO uncomfortable. As he SHOULD be. Any normal grown man knows it is NOT appropriate. And dont get me started on Isaiah. Sorry golden boy, its not cool or normal for you to shrug off your sisters nudity.
Hope I havent offended anyone, but this behavior pisses me off. Its unhealthy, dysfunctional, and unsafe.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
there is no reason abbie needs to go to target or "out to lunch" that is 100% just Prissy upset she can't go out now without finding someone to watch Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Today I spoke with the care team at the small assisted living home my brother lives in now. We pay some out of pocket to have him live there and today's conversation confirmed for me that it was a good choice.
They have rules and expectations. And if the rules get broken or expectations aren't met, there are consequences. They also ask that the people who live there not be taken out for any fun activities until they settle in and show they aren't a risk to others when go out. They use fun activities and being allowed to go out into the community as incentives and rewards for good behavior.

My brother is outraged that he isn't free to come and go, free to not shower, free to make a mess everywhere, free to lash out when he's told no.... That and he is expected to take care of himself, his own space and contribute minimally to the the group.

I think they're on the right track with him. Everyone there has their own space. The expectations are in line with capabilities. And they are consistent. And yet some families feel their loved ones should have more freedom. They should be allowed to "be themselves." They shouldn't have to do things they don't want to. That the family should be allowed to take them out whenever they want. Everyone is there because they've had issues living in the community that have or could have had dire consequences. I was having a hard time imagining how a family could have someone placed there and then act like the place was the problem. My husband said it's like A&P. They see their family members as being entitled. And see the tantrums, aggressive, violent and dangerous behaviors as part of who they are.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I feel like going to do my weekly food shop butt naked, but please don’t complain, it’s just me being myself. How far do you think I would get?
He is such a prick, i know he likes to talk but does he ever listen to the drivel that comes out of his mouth. Society has certain expectations and rules, that is how we prevent total anarchy. Abbie is no more or no less special than anyone else and neither are her parents. This heavyweight family need to wake up and realise that there are other people on this planet and we all have to be mindful of each other, we can’t just please ourselves to the detriment of others.
teach your daughter how to behave, to the best of her abilities and both you and the rest of us will be happier.

• Heart

whatamidoinghere

And again....no thought about anyone else. I have been dealing with COVID and its after effects for almost 5 full weeks, and I can tell you....I dont give a crap that Abbie cant go to Target. Why does she need to? Does she work there? Can she shop, or even know what shopping means? Will she not eat at all if she cant eat in a restaurant or go to the grocery? Its ridiculous. I'm sorry she cant wear a mask, but it is what it is. They are so uneducated, so selfish, so entitled, I cant even deal.
Seriously. Abbie doesn’t give a damn about being able to go to Target. P literally said in tonight’s Vlog that Abbie was nervous because it was a new building and she doesn’t like that! I’m sure masks being mandatory negatively effect others with disabilities but with Abbie it’s not a big deal. She doesn’t care. Take her on a car ride and she’ll be just as happy. This is about big P having to change her lifestyle to keep others safe. Suck it up.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Just the fact that the Massives have been out on their camping vacation not bothering with masks and now taking Abbie to Target...what if she is asymptomatic and spreading it to others? Oh, shame on me for thinking the princess should cover her face or just not go into public spaces. What am I thinking?!?
She had the mask on long enough to get some footage of her wearing it and maybe long enough to walk in the store.. Then she wasn't having it (and they knew she wouldn't). When they were at the checkout without her wearing it, I just couldn't believe it. I see people putting their masks on their chins here when they've moved back into a store. But even those people aren't quite sleezy enough to let store employees see what they're up to.

I agree with what was said earlier. They were looking for someone to call them out at Target. For the vlog so they could spread "awareness" and maybe even start a little discrimination lawsuit if they didn't get their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Eline97vi

Isaiah doesn’t have his own life. Someone asked if he was gay. Then Priscilla replied with “No he is not”. Seriously, get a life. Why do you answer those questions as a mom? He might be gay, he might not be gay. But you’re his mother and you’re not supposed to answer those question. Worry about you’re own fat curves. You don’t reply to critical questions about yourself cause you’re an insecure pussy. So why don’t you just stop answering questions for you 18 year old son and go worry about yourself, your fat ass and your shitty marriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Recap:
RV trip revealed the extent of 🐷’s photoshopping. Someone was kind enough to show her a side by side comparison, to which Big P did not appreciate.
They rolled around the hills Of NC mask free & without a Covid19 care in the world.
🐷 got snarky about people making her look larger than she really is on social media.Dunkin runs 2 x’s per day. Ridiculous TikToks....Abbie ate a watermelon with her bare hands while picking her nose. Prilly continues to hide her plate at mealtime. Assa put out a pretentious peloton post. The Magical Peloton arrived sometime later. Big P Claims to have ridden it twice, most likely in between second breakfast and swimming her 15 laps. Now, we patiently wait and take bets as to how long it will be before the bikes seat lodges in her backside or will the Magical Peloton disappear just like daily walks and the mini treadmill.
HELLO FATHERING AUTISM #33

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

cathy77533

Chatty Member
Sorry idiot Asssa and idiot Summer. But it actually DOES matter that Abbie strips and jumps in the pool naked.
I dont wanna hear your crap about how "she's living her best life life".

Abbie ain't peddling and she ain't steering.
Nice Asa, you PUSHED her in the pool once again,even though she didn't want to go in!! I saw your FAT hand! Also Asa, it's great Abbie doesn't care what people think, but, YOU and your family should care when she strips in front of people! Is that why you have that scuba gear on her,because she can't take it off and your worried Grandpa will see it? Of course that's why she's sitting in a tight suit! Remember when she stripped in the store?? She needs to be taught NOT to do these things! Your all so lazy this is why she will NEVER be taught! It's disgusting! You all make me sick! I feel bad for your poor Daughter!!

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Doesnt make sense. Only one person is allowed to go in with him at a time so who is the lucky one thst gets to stay in the car with the honker. Let this be Isaishs dsy. Don't bring Ab along for the sympathy vote.
Speaking of the honking....she was honking her ass off on her trike yesterday. Can you imagine what the neighbors think see them pushing the honking princess around?! I bet they just LOVE Abbie too! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I feel like going to do my weekly food shop butt naked, but please don’t complain, it’s just me being myself. How far do you think I would get?
He is such a prick, i know he likes to talk but does he ever listen to the drivel that comes out of his mouth. Society has certain expectations and rules, that is how we prevent total anarchy. Abbie is no more or no less special than anyone else and neither are her parents. This heavyweight family need to wake up and realise that there are other people on this planet and we all have to be mindful of each other, we can’t just please ourselves to the detriment of others.
teach your daughter how to behave, to the best of her abilities and both you and the rest of us will be happier.
You sound quirky and cute going shopping naked. While you are at it take a :poop: in the isle. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Her stomach is fully stretched out. She eats large portions all the time. And she loves carbs. She had a sub and chips the other night. Plus she drinks sugary coffees and alcohol. The diet was over a long time ago. She’s not going to give up food.. that’s her one true love in life.

If I was married to Assa I would drink too 🍸:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart