Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok finally got to watch her live from yesterday. Wont rehash it all bc you've all covered it so well...but I did have to say I found it hysterical that Asa and Summer we sitting on either side watching comments and making no secret about it. And I did see good ol' Amanda Lee in the comments and thought it was funny they didnt say hello to their current #1 fan lol.
In addition, it had less than 8,000 views. I bet she is PISSED she isnt drawing in big numbers like Asshat does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay I just went through the WEGO Heath Nominations and the only thing A might win right now is Lifetime Achievement, he’s got 36 nominations

And I don’t want to keep what I had up since they read here. 😉 Dont want to give them ideas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to throw My 600 lb life on my phone while on the treadmill at the gym for motivation. Since I am now working out at home, I may have to print some Big 🐷 Motivational pictures out to encourage me to stay devoted.🤣
I often watch “Foodie Beauty” , Amberlynn Reed, and “Life By Jen” for motivation to not gain my weight back.

Reactions: 5
Okay I just went through the WEGO Heath Nominations and the only thing A might win right now is Lifetime Achievement, he’s got 36 nominations. Otherwise the tally is this:

Advocating for Another him 39 / Landing Crew 150
Best in Show him 35 / Landing Crew 130
Patient Leader Hero him 36 / Landing Crew 119
Rookie of the Year him 27 / Wee 76

I didn’t search P yet...
I don’t even see how Asa can be nominated for Rookie or the Year because they were at Wego’s last year. He isn’t a “Rookie.” So, we are going to need to push the Landing Crew numbers too...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Prissass said she was a big girl in high school, she said she was a size 14. So now her tops are size 14, and what's her pants size now? I don't thing size 14 is a big size..right it's not an 8. I'm a size 12-14 bottom and I'm at least half the weight she is. I wish they would tell us what they're smo
king. And I'm around 190. 5'6
I’m same I’m 185 5’9 and I wear and XL top because I don’t like them skin tight like P does and I wear 13/14 jeans. So there is NO WAY IN HELL big P is the same size as us. She is so delusional. Maybe Asa removes her 24w clothing tags and makes ones that say size 14. That’s the only explanation I can think of lol haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys are all so funny and truly make my night ! Seeing the pelaton delivered then being set up on tonight’s Vlog , I was dying to get over to you all to see what everyone had to say !!!!! You guys crack me up 😂 😂😂.....I just can’t imagine Piggy is going to get up every morning and ride that thing !!! What a joke !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You guys are all so funny and truly make my night ! Seeing the pelaton delivered then being set up on tonight’s Vlog , I was dying to get over to you all to see what everyone had to say !!!!! You guys crack me up 😂 😂😂.....I just can’t imagine Piggy is going to get up every morning and ride that thing !!! What a joke !!!!!!
I know!!! I can only imagine the day she tears off all the stuff off her table, she will demand that it be moved downstairs.. Then it will probably go in with the dog and eventually to either Summer’s room or the garage...
Like others have said, she would have been much better off getting a bike or another tricycle and giving that a go around the neighborhood in the early morning or late afternoons...

• Heart
I don’t even see how Asa can be nominated for Rookie or the Year because they were at Wego’s last year. He isn’t a “Rookie.” So, we are going to need to push the Landing Crew numbers too...
They don’t consider if someone is qualified for a category until Judging

Reactions: 5
P has a video on instagram where she and summer are pushing Abbie on her trike.. maybe the HUMPERS were asking if Abbie can ride her bike yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t finish the class
Pig should really be thanking all her slime life fans for the bike. Thanks to them buying all her over priced morge makeup, they can give away extravagant gifts to people like Pig.

Reactions: 14
Pig should really be thanking all her slime life fans for the bike. Thanks to them buying all her over priced morge makeup, they can give away extravagant gifts to people like Pig.
Imagine if they (the fans) would all just send their money where it’s really needed. I donate to “Save the Children” every month. Personal reasons for doing so, but I would never give money to anyone capable of making their own money. Their fans are despicable. How they find this family to be a worthy charity is beyond me. “Oh let’s donate to this one family that has a severely IDD daughter and help them out.” GTFOH

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I went on wego health and couldn’t figure out what I needed to do to nominate the wee family or others not named FA
Go to the Wee families vlog that’s the name Wee Family and she has it posted. Along with Jens, Lauren’s and Asas.

Reactions: 4
They'll get around it somehow. They always do cuz they're so special.
I would think they would just drive somewhere that doesn't have the restrictions. If Summer is doing classes she is the only one with anything to do.

Mentioning the WEGO thing and people beating Ass will just make him aware when one of them reads here (we already know the do read here regularly.) Then they will push to have people endorse them. Narcissist can't handle anyone one upping them

They'll get around it somehow. They always do cuz they're so special.
I remember they went to some game one time and the security people told them they couldn’t allow Abbie’s bag in. Priscilla was shocked and made quite a scene as far as I remember. How do you not know what the rules are? As soon as you buy a ticket, there is a paragraph on the bottom telling you what to expect. Nonetheless, it was during when the rules had changed in the States to where you have to have a small pouch or no bag at all to get in any stadium. I thought Priscilla was a huge football fan. How did she not know that? Then, of course they pulled the autism card and said that Abbie’s bag was a diaper bag. Smh. And they got away with it. The tricks they play reminds me of when I was in my early 20s and would use my looks to overcome all barriers. Good times. But you can’t have that kind of mentality using your disabled child. They probably think God sent Abbie to them so they can have all the privileges in the world. Smh... this is why that witch is over there tweeting to the mayor or whoever it is to bend the rules out there. I pray they shut down the airports out there in Florida cause we don’t need them to travel some more and spread it out west. We’ve been in quarantine since March and still going strong. I’m praying that they don’t get to travel anytime soon unless in another RV that they all hate.

Oh and I hope Isaiah will be on the 2nd floor cause there is no way she will be able to move his stuff in. Only person I can see fit would be summer. Also, since they don’t have elevators, I’m assuming they don’t have AC in the dorm either. Good luck Isaiah!

Reactions: 7
I stopped @ 6:13 cause I was bored.
Why do they insist on wrestling her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.