Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blindfoldedbobcat

Ok that’s just weird!
I would block/call the police on this guy if possible if I were them. This is why some people watch: they get off in a weird way from this stuff. Like a disability fetish. This is why "spreading awareness" by making your life an open book is probably not the best way. They are exposing their defenseless child to some very questionable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hey all, I joined here in April after seeing the video about the love child, and I've only read up to "Fathering Autism #9" so far (which has been great entertainment with having 5 weeks off work due to quarantine here in New Zealand) but I thought i'd jump here and say hi to you all lol. I used to like FA in the beginning but after they moved into the new house I felt like they were starting to turn into "look at what we can buy now" and less autism awareness. I find their fanbase very toxic, I asked them a simple question and got jumped on by rabid fans.
Welcome aboard!

Did anyone hear about a group of 16 friends who went to a bar in Jacksonville, and all 16 now have COVID? Floridas cases overall are increasing at an alarming rate. I wonder why the Maass' arent being more cautious since they have Abbie, who wont wear a mask and cant communicate illness.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
* Vlog title idea
Rented an RV, ready willing and able....too dam bad they don't fit at the table.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Check it out y'all! It has all the things!!! Only $194.00 and it will make you look younger! It says so in the ad and we all know it has to be real if you see it in print! ETA and it sold out.
1592250744632.png
1592250795501.png
1592250816832.png
1592250937023.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Baymaus

Chatty Member
My observations, exactly! IF the snake had been found, Asa would have filmed the boogers out of it.
Majestic Prig kept changing her story and tactics to keep All the Things, things= attention on herself. Her story and reenactment kept changing.

Majestic Thinking:
Snake! (Fake snake, use my worst fear to get attention, cause everyone is focused on Abs ”hiking”)
Abs steals spotlight by crying (change snake story multiple times to cast self in spotlight, elbowing Abs out of spotlight while doing so.)
Ankle! (fake my ankle injury to get Abs and her hurt feelings to stop taking my place in the spotlight)
Deploy baby voice & hurt feelings pout ( My son! Called me mother of the year! The ungrateful tick tok hack)
Self Soothe- (Get ice cream that the spotlight stealing Abs doesn’t like)
Do snakes have boogers? I've never been close enough to check. ;)

Totally off topic. Today I hit my first weight loss goal. I've lost 15 pounds and am now just "overweight" according to the BMI.

• Heart

Katie.kate.kate

That's how Mr.Maassive looks, he's huge as a mountain. The big Lady will feed him until he's bigger than her, so that she can feel better.[QUOTE
I think he just looks smaller when he’s next to Priscilla because she’s so large.

Just watched today’s video. I couldn’t even finish it, the vlogs these days are a regular snooze fest. Anyone else notice how jealous Asa got when Summer and Isaiah were talking about how handy her dad Phil is (that he could vacuum the pool) and and basically how cool he is. Ass hat looked so irritated, which he does every time they talk about Phil. He’s mad cuz he’s not likeable like Phil. Haha!
Every time I see them driving that plastic looking cart down the damn highway I about have a panic attack. I know it’s road legal but it seems so dangerous. A simple fender bender could be fatal. And don’t even get me started about how they sometimes let Abbie ride in the back alone. She can’t be trusted to not take off her seat belt and jump out! Seems like a serious safety issue to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
It is pretty telling that he has had to input over 1,000 trigger words, to stop comments from being seen/approved.... I think there needs to be a point that if your comments are that bad and have to be reviewed that much, it is a point that they need to shut down the page.. No one should have to have that much moderation...

• Heart
  • Haha

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I agree it was a bit disturbing and it seems that it wasnt a big deal to them as if she does it all the time. Sad.
It was very telling to me that Isaiah was the one who ran to help her and remove her from the area. I heard him say something to P about mother of the year...very sarcastically. I thought to myself, good for him to speak up. He seemed to recognize what we see all the time from her. I watched several times to and what I noticed is she really didn't push her persay...but ran around Abbie to escape the snake leaving Abbie to just stand there and take one for the team sorta speak. She never pushed her out of the way....as she stated. I think P freaking out scared Abbie.

She said it was a green snake. Those things are fast and usually small. So it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't caught in camera. It was probably gone before P even turned around.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Showing up at 8:23 to a place that closes at 8:30 and ordering a shit ton of ice cream is inconsiderate as hell. That stunt sums up the massives.
Because none of them have worked a service job. They know nothing about closing, side work, and next day prep. They think they just serve the last customer and shut the lights out. Idiots.

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
How are they going to get in the shower with Abbie? Two people can't fit in there and I don't think they ever have allowed her to shower alone.
Most RV parks have bath houses with showers. They would probably use those, instead of the shower in the RV...
Here is even talking about the ones there. They apparently were just remodeled and handicap accessible:
6B0B1BAD-BC4A-4E22-97C2-8D773512400F.jpeg

"Let me explain AU TIS MMM to you. Let me help you learn, accept, include and become a better human being. Meet Princess" *pushes Abbie in their face*

:ROFLMAO:
Yes, as they tell them to either have her quiet down or they will need to vacate their spot and leave (with no refund)... Campground security does not take kindly to any noise complaints, no matter the reason...
I would love to hear a tell-all from another family though!! I will be stalking the campground’s reviews, to see if anyone posts up about their “loud and inconsiderate camp-mates” from this weekend...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Stripe69

VIP Member
An almost $200 mirror and the Majestic Pig still looks like... THAT. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I can’t see any difference to be honest. The same miss 🐷 and the same photoshop on the chins.

And Asshat is pushing the mens collection.

View attachment 154963
What an absolute dick he is.

These hambeasts would sell their souls for money. Autism is no longer the theme here, it’s all about what they have and what they want to buy. The arrogance of Asa and Isaiah is really starting to show, I used to like Isaiah but he really is his fathers son.
What a shit show

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Did Abbie really want Wendys or did she just guess? Does she really know what she is asking for?
LOL, Who knows? I dont care if she did a dramatic sign language reading of "Green Eggs and Ham"......the fact that Isaiah gets dismissed like that was total BS. Someday that kid is going to have some eye opening moments of resentment. And its all documented in the family vlog.
Not directing my frustration at you btw. Just Asa.

Isaiah even said sarcastically: "Abbie, no offense to you but there ARE three other people here."
He said it 'jokingly' but I think he was half serious... 😕😕
He totally did, and that was Isaiahs passive way of saying that to Asa.

• Haha

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
P is live doing makeup and Abbie just walked in with her pants down. She shut the live off so quick.

• Wow
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
P must not have packed a magic mirror. I think she is trying to do duck lips.
She really thinks shes bringin' sexy back LOL
She has a face suitable for radio. A face like a burglars dog, a face like a slapped arse, I could go on.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Morning Y’all!!!
OMG 😆 .. I just woke a kid up laughing with the “Help Me” picture... I so needed that laugh!!!!
It is crazy in my house y’all... So, excuse me if I don’t get online much....

One thing I wanted to address with the food stealing, ID/D, Autism, cognitive level, etc...

Now, this is for almost every child that you do see on the Autism Spectrum and is one of the clues of why I do see some Autism in Abbie... Children and adults on the Autism Spectrum have highs and lows in certain areas of performance and capabilities...Usually you will see it as a wave, in just a very sub-par scoring. It is a reason that some children get both diagnoses and why some children onlu get an ID/D diagnosis... Abbie understands food and that if she doesn’t grab it, when it is laid down, that she will have it taken away from her.. I have seen IDD children sit in front of a plate of food, not eaten for hours but they also never touched the food... It is a comprehensive/cognitive function that Abbie does excel at...
Also, I do believe that Abbie uses the “looking off/spacing out” to get out of doing chores or an unwanted activity, which for Abbie is just about anything other than eating or rocking...
This two actions are usually done when Abbie is more cognitive functioning and not in a “spaced off” facial feature... When she is spaced off, I see a lot more of the meltdowns because her brain just doesn’t know how to function for what they are requesting, which we don’t see usually the meltdowns but a lot of jump clips and them talking about Abbie having a hard time...
Great points, thank you!
I totally agree about the looking away, or suddenly squinting when doing a task. Idk if she has learned that can possibly get her out of something, or she just isnt interested, but she certainly does it often. A lot of times when she does that she gets a positive reaction...."Oh theres squinty face!" and when she looks off and thrashes her head its often "Oh shes so excited!". So not only is she not doing what she should be doing she is getting attention for it. Remember the school video when Abbie tried that and her teacher just crossed her arms and stood silently? No reinforcement and Abbie started the task again. But I think since A&P give her a reaction she knows half (or more!) of the time she doesnt have to follow through.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BloodyMermaid

Ice cream again for Abbie...
But Abbie doesn’t like it 🤔
Oh wait.. The Majestic Pig 🐷 loves ice cream! 🍦
Piggy 🐽 squeals for ice cream 🍨

So that dinner was chicken with a sugary glaze, mac & cheese, and a salad made of iceberg lettuce and of course cheese, a tiny amount of tomato. It can possibly have more things like bacon, croutons who knows she likes to add extra fixings like that too. They all use different dressings and I noticed she uses a sugary one. Really that salad isn’t isn’t healthy or adding any nutritional value to that meal. But I guess the Majestic Pig thinks it is. Just like how she thinks her portions are small. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23