Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coupla random thoughts

Anyone seen Abbie's bike lately?
Any word about the Peloton?
And...ummm...the treadmill?

Come to think of it..anyone hear any talk of Assssa running? Geez too bad...he wanted to get back to his old time....
I think they said the Peleton comes on the 29th....

Reactions: 6
Snake or Not and Protect or not, something scared Abbie or took her off guard 😬

Reactions: 11
Still can’t believe he said a plantation is the right place to go to right now. For educational purposes. Lmao. And to understand “what black lives matter” stands for. If it weren’t for their platform they would never even feel the need to say anything about BLM. They can save all that fakeness and fuckery.

They would use all summer to visit all the plantations in Florida. They would have visited all of the plantations on their path during their RV ride too.

Omg pigcilla has gained so much weight it's really noticeable now. At this rate she's going to be her old size very soon

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Once again, when they get called out on something (in this case going to the plantation) and Asa is addressing it on the vlog, he can't look at the camera when he's giving his pathetic bullshit justification. Once again, he's looking off to the side, looking at P, and only glancing at the camera every now and then for maybe two seconds. Body language says it all, Asa.

And then you have P trying to say she was explaining why it was a good thing to go visit in her response to a comment but she ended up having to delete it "because people were getting upset." Now, we've seen how snarky and passive-aggressive P gets in her response to comments as well as putting the blame or the responsibility on others for getting upset or offended and not taking any responsibility for her own words or being accountable. Remember, Majestic Pig is just this sweet caring person who keeps being misunderstood.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just having Asa talk as if he's really educated about BLM just disgusts me. He's saying "all the things" that he thinks people want to hear and that will make him look like a good person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On another note, being fairly new here I have to ask - why do some people on this thread say things like “I’m not trying to defend them but ...” Reason why I wonder is that I have seen that a lot of members here make stuff up or just repeat what others have said even though it’s not true or accurate... and when I see it, I often correct them but not always.
Unless you say horrible things about ALL of them, you will be called a spy and all sorts of things. yes, I have seen people make things up or assume things, post them then it gets repeated until members believe it is true. I am not going to say "not defending" I just say what I think and see with my eyes.

Because if you make a correction or sympathize with them without a disclaimer, we get to go thru “which Maass” are you game for a few pages.
Absolutely!

Reactions: 6
I was actually thinking maybe she stepped on her toe a little and that made the reaction. Would be shock to anyone 😳
She seems to use a monotone when she lies....I saw a snake ..I would have been screaming....I lost 100 lbs..I would have been smiling and shouting...lies I tell you, all lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We are not here because we like them and wish them well in their exploiting endeavors. There have been people that come in here that try to change the narrative because they are fans... and again that’s not this forum.

You talk about lies... Everyone sees things and interprets things differently and they say their opinion. Some people may agree with them and then some might not, doesn’t mean it’s a lie. If you don’t agree best thing to do is ignore it and scroll on. It’s just a gossip forum what’s the big deal.
Personally I have not seen fans come here and try to change narrative as you mention. Actually, I have seen new members come here and say the absolute worse things, nasty things that anyone can say and then leave pretty quickly. Saying horrendous things and lies makes the entire site look wonky and untrue. That is how fans infiltrate.

This is a discussion forum, why not discuss even if you do not agree? Why be on a forum to talk then scroll on by everything except what you agree with? That makes no sense to me at all. Some members get their panties all in a bunch if you disagree with them...why be on a gossip site if you cannot handle varying opinions?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because if you make a correction or sympathize with them without a disclaimer, we get to go thru “which Maass” are you game for a few pages.
THIS!
It's happened to me a couple of times and now it's just become a habit for me to say that I'm not defending or WK'ing them if I'm saying something that is sympathizing w/ the Maassives or disagreeing with something negative that has been said about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A vlog back when the kids took Abbie to the beach and told Asa how she loved it, he said we should take her to the beach. What the hell? They should take her there a lot! I believe it is because those two fat asses cannot catch her running in sand. So...put her on a leash and go on with your lazy selves.

Isaiah has been zinging them lately with his one liners. "we only walked 1/4 of a mile" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actually there is a lot of made up stuff on here. I understand that everyone on here (including myself) can’t stand that family, but that doesn’t mean that we get to just sit back and make our own storyline and spread lies. Prime example - yesterday’s vlog... most of you all swear that P pushed Abbie and did not even attempt to comfort her. What? The other day someone said Isaiah was eating Abbie’s ice cream. Actually he took the cup from her I’m assuming cause like her dad said she wasn’t interested in it. I also assume that she probably would have thrown it in the car if Isaiah didn’t take the cup from her. All the while he kept trying to give her more spoons.
And that’s why I never posted until recently. I’m definitely not a liar but yes she spun around her and put herself behind her moving her in front of her. I will not make another post. Carry on I will just lurk.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've already admitted that I was wrong about the snake thing and yet some of you refuse to see THAT. It happens on all sides, people see (or don't see) things, they see them from different points of view, and people disagree. That's all part of a discussion.
But I mean, if it gets ignored when I admit I was wrong on something... then what does that say?? Wouldn't it be a similar situation where you're only seeing what you want to see??
If I make an initial comment and it turns out I was wrong about something or mistaken about something, I'll own up to it. As I said before, I feel it's a good thing to read posts from people who have opposing opinions or who disagree with something because of the fact that those posts can point out something I've missed or was mistaken about or from a viewpoint that I hadn't considered before. Or in same cases, some people know more about a particular subject than I do.
We're never all going to agree with each other about everything. That's just a fact. I also don't think you should let that stop you from posting your thoughts and opinions on something.

Reactions: 18
I've already admitted that I was wrong about the snake thing and yet some of you refuse to see THAT. It happens on all sides, people see (or don't see) things, they see them from different points of view, and people disagree. That's all part of a discussion.
But I mean, if it gets ignored when I admit I was wrong on something... then what does that say?? Wouldn't it be a similar situation where you're only seeing what you want to see??
If I make an initial comment and it turns out I was wrong about something or mistaken about something, I'll own up to it. As I said before, I feel it's a good thing to read posts from people who have opposing opinions or who disagree with something because of the fact that those posts can point out something I've missed or was mistaken about or from a viewpoint that I hadn't considered before. Or in same cases, some people know more about a particular subject than I do.
We're never all going to agree with each other about everything. That's just a fact. I also don't think you should let that stop you from posting your thoughts and opinions on something.
I totally agree with all of this. I also have changed my mind about things from discussions. To me, that is the point of a discussion forum! If all someone wants to read are the posts exactly like what they post, ya might as well talk to a mirror. That is a tad like Asa...he only wants to read praise and deletes anything else. Some people here want to read what they agree with or they scroll and ignore. What is the bleeping difference?

And yes there are members here who know a lot about having special needs kids, meds etc. I can learn from them and I do often.

One last snarky remark. I think ignore is for pus****. If you cannot handle posts you disagree with, why are you here? And why is it that members who use "ignore" always reply to the person they are ignoring? or makes comments "I have her on ignore" "Try ignore, it's great" "I have you on ignore but I am going to quote and reply to you anyway" Ridiculous.

• Heart
I would not be included in the half that runs., I just slowly back away when I see snakes, I don't freak out. Not that I want to reach out and hold snakes, but I hike and camp and if you do...you will see wildlife of all sorts. We are in their house, they aren't in ours.

But let a stink bug fly into my hair or face...and I will freak out.
I live in a rural area on a bit of acreage. We have lots of wildlife. I have a rat snake friend that hangs out in the yard sometimes. I always know he’s out there because the Mockingbirds are not fans and try to bully him away. I let the snake live his life. He’s not harming anything. Like you though, let a flying insect get on me or in my hair, I will be flailing around like a crazy person.😝
AND...For kickers and a way to relate to the thread..I even had a 🐷 for a few months. Her name was Mork the Pork. She was way cuter and much smaller than Maasive Mama hog 🐷. 🤣🤣
311B6BF1-448E-48B7-A674-01B0C7C6F582.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Please wear the spanx A & P i cant look at you guys anymore!! And why does Priscilla and
her mum need to go on a holiday when there is still the coronavirus!!
Just read that 2 or 3 pubs/restaurants are once again closed in Jacksonville because servers tested positive for COVID. Why are people in such a damn big rush to shop, eat put, get their hair and nails done, get a tattoo? Stay home, would ya! SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.