Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. Im still using my tablet and I hate it. Im always missing a letter or adding a letter lol

Someone said that its unfair and that they should get real jobs.

Here is Assas response. I didn’t read it yet because I know it’s a bunch of BS.

Well, Fathers Day must've softened him. This actually isnt bad for Asa.

Reactions: 9
* Vlog title idea
Rented an RV, ready willing and able....too dam bad they don't fit at the table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone said that its unfair and that they should get real jobs.

Here is Assas response. I didn’t read it yet because I know it’s a bunch of BS.

This jerk has no idea what hard work means. He was always looking for the easy way to earn money.
The fact (his own words) that he's unable and unwilling to work for others speaks for itself.
He does not know what teamwork is, he could''nt take it. He would be a pain in the a...e for his coworkers.
His talent as as a snake oil salesman is all he got.
Without his daughter and simple minded fans he couldn't even bring food on the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We can still decide by votes. I just meant that's the perfect length.

(that sounds dirty...lol.. oh dear.. )
This jerk has no idea what hard work means. He was always looking for the easy way to earn money.
The fact (his own words) that he's unable and unwilling to work for others speaks for itself.
He does not know what teamwork is, he could''nt take it. He would be a pain in the a...e for his coworkers.
His talent as as a snake oil salesman is all he got.
Without his daughter and simple minded fans he couldn't even bring food on the table.
We can still decide by votes. I just meant that's the perfect length.

(that sounds dirty...lol.. oh dear.. )
I don't even know how to vote on here.

Reactions: 4
Oh my.
They are actually staying at a campground. 😂
With other people close by.
Abbie looked miserable in the photos.
But not nearly as miserable as those people around them.
😂😂
Don't most campgrounds have "quiet" hours between 11p and 7a
The place I use to work at had the following in their contract
NOISE & NUISANCE:

1. Excessive noise or any act that is deemed a nuisance by the management is not permitted at any time and quiet hours are between 11:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M.

Next vlog will be Assa saying how the campgrounds management were mean and made Cilla cry fake tears....it'll be 20mins of him blustering about how everyone should adapt to his autism princess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't most campgrounds have "quiet" hours between 11p and 7a
The place I use to work at had the following in their contract
NOISE & NUISANCE:

1. Excessive noise or any act that is deemed a nuisance by the management is not permitted at any time and quiet hours are between 11:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M.

Next vlog will be Assa saying how the campgrounds management were mean and made Cilla cry fake tears....it'll be 20mins of him blustering about how everyone should adapt to his autism princess
And how the people at the camp grounds are ignorant about autism and they need to be taught... like he did at the snorkeling boat blow out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.