Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is pretty telling that he has had to input over 1,000 trigger words, to stop comments from being seen/approved.... I think there needs to be a point that if your comments are that bad and have to be reviewed that much, it is a point that they need to shut down the page.. No one should have to have that much moderation...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It is pretty telling that he has had to input over 1,000 trigger words, to stop comments from being seen/approved.... I think there needs to be a point that if your comments are that bad and have to be reviewed that much, it is a point that they need to shut down the page.. No one should have to have that much moderation...
1000 words !!, they must get plenty of insults if they have to flag that many :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
College life will chew Isaiah up and spit him out. I’ll be surprised if he makes it through the first semester

Let's make a bet. I think he is going to be just fine.

I sorta think so too. He will come running back to his majestic mommy.
Probably live at home and attend classes where Summer is.
We shall see.
I totally disagree. I believe he will love his new found freedom. And lack of honking.

Y’all, don’t forget that he went to school to become a preacher. Even though he dropped out, after I believe a year, that first year would have taught a lot about directing the narrative and how to control conversations. These “schools” teach a lot on how to work the psychology and how to get people to give to you, while not questioning what you are saying to them..
I personally knew a few that went through the school, to become preachers and/or traveling evangelicals. They learned a lot more psychology and the brain, than they did the religion teachings...

Actually, schools like App State and University of Florida will take just about anyone with a heartbeat. They deny very few applications and those usually go based more on discipline reports from high schools or other colleges.. I had a friend that was spit out after 2 years at App State. He graduated 205 out of 260 in his class. His SAT scores were median average and nothing to write home about. His GPA was a 2.9 and his only extra circular activity was band and even that, he didn’t do well. He didn’t get any sort of scholarship and went on a Pell Grant. His first year, he said was eye opening and he wasn’t ready at all.. His parents even complained that if his grades were that low, why did they even accept him into the school but it is all about the all mighty dollar in schools too.. They get paid, no matter what, if they accept the student and the student enrolls in the school/classes...
I was so pissed, as I didn’t get any opportunity to even try and go to college or an university. Our school was a huge feeder for App State too. My grades were a lot higher, my ACT was in the top 5% for my class and I graduated in the top 1/8 of my class, having being in 6 after school groups, band and color guard, officer in band, and working a full time job all through my junior and senior year. My “sperm and egg” donors though were hiding from the IRS and refused to fill out financial aid paperwork. I had to pay rent too, just to live in their house and pay to eat. Any money I brought in, was immediately seized for rent/power/etc. I so wanted to get away and go to college but I wasn’t a legal adult until way past the cut off for registration and I still would have had to filed for being my own adult, away from my parents, which took legal procedures and a lot of money...
So, it was where I learned a lot about colleges and universities, as I got older and eventually went back to school, after I got on my own...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What a bleeping control freak. He has it all his way doesn’t he. He shadow bans people, deletes comments he doesn’t like, has his 1000 word holding for review option, yet in all this bullshit he claims they are all about truth and transparency. He says he has to protect his viewers, the only person they need protecting from is you, you manipulative porker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Y’all, don’t forget that he went to school to become a preacher. Even though he dropped out, after I believe a year, that first year would have taught a lot about directing the narrative and how to control conversations. These “schools” teach a lot on how to work the psychology and how to get people to give to you, while not questioning what you are saying to them..
I personally knew a few that went through the school, to become preachers and/or traveling evangelicals. They learned a lot more psychology and the brain, than they did the religion teachings...
Wonder what seminary your friends attended because what you posted is not true at all or even most seminarys. Not all preachers are evangelicals. Some work at small churches where they have to have a regular job to help pay their own bills. The famous, rich preachers that own these mega churches are the exception and not the rule.

Reactions: 4
Hmmmm? 1000 words. Maybe we should start having a guessing game of what words may be flagged. Ill start.
Pig, Fat, Calories, Cheese, Hoof/hooves, Spanx, Filthy, Third Child, Weenus, Neglect, Scam..Any one else want to take a stab at it?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder what seminary your friends attended because what you posted is not true at all or even most seminarys. Not all preachers are evangelicals. Some work at small churches where they have to have a regular job to help pay their own bills. The famous, rich preachers that own these mega churches are the exception and not the rule.
The three friends that I was in school with, were going through the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. None of them were affiliated with a church or evangelical work her. They were just going to school, while unemployed, to change careers and seen ministry work as a way to get money... In our area, we had 2 major industrial careers that completely dried up and either went west or overseas. So, a lot of the college students were trying to find new careers... It was so funny to hear them talk about classes that they were taking though and the thinking behind the classes and work...

Reactions: 8
Watching the vlog from yesterday, and yes..its a complete bore. What? Another Fast Food Meal? No Way!😳 This is also the third vlog this week without 🐷. Now, I know we are only seeing parts of their day, and the video is heavily edited, but I feel like the entire household is more at ease without 🐷 being there, especially Abbie. Even Assa has less of the walking on eggshells look than usual. 🐷’s energy brings the chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok everyone ... sitting here inflating my paddle board and got reminded of P tubing! And someone was wondering how she’d do kayaking. I’m just toned, kinda sorta tiny but I could never ever get in a kayak. I tried several times ... something about the way they look all small... idk. Anyway, do you all think P could get on this board? My sis and I usually get on together... sometimes we even bring the dogs. Never fell off! Idk if there is a weight limit on this thing but I have a feeling P would be one of those people that paddle while sitting and manage to topple the board over and fall off.

Reactions: 1
Watching the vlog from yesterday, and yes..its a complete bore. What? Another Fast Food Meal? No Way!😳 This is also the third vlog this week without 🐷. Now, I know we are only seeing parts of their day, and the video is heavily edited, but I feel like the entire household is more at ease without 🐷 being there, especially Abbie. Even Assa has less of the walking on eggshells look than usual. 🐷’s energy brings the chaos.
I have noticed that too. I wonder if she is a witch off camera most of the time so they do tip toe around her precious sensitivities. Asa is talking her up constantly now, this is new and seems very forced to me. I guess P is the wage earner now, maybe she surpassed Abbie and threatened to take her slime life fortune and leave if Asa didn't make her look better.

I mean all she does for the family is cook, shop for food and apparently pick what restaurants to go it. She doesn't do laundry, clean, or tend to Abbie, so why worry they can't do without her?

Funny, when P puts something on Abbie's face she uses both big ole man hands and smooshes it in, Summer did it with one finger. That looked so odd to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you dont think Asa favors Abbie listen at around the 8:55 mark when Issiah holds up a favorite child shirt.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The three friends that I was in school with, were going through the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. None of them were affiliated with a church or evangelical work her. They were just going to school, while unemployed, to change careers and seen ministry work as a way to get money... In our area, we had 2 major industrial careers that completely dried up and either went west or overseas. So, a lot of the college students were trying to find new careers... It was so funny to hear them talk about classes that they were taking though and the thinking behind the classes and work...
So they sought the ministry to make money, not because they were called to do so. They found what they were looking for. Does that make sense? Of course they focused on such things as what you mentioned and not studying the Bible and learning it.

I still say...exception and not the rule for most who go into seminary.

" Entrance requirements will vary from seminary to seminary, but normally a bachelor's degree and proficiency in the biblical languages of Greek and Hebrew are required of all who desire admission to a seminary. Seminaries generally also require personal references and recommendations."

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have noticed that too. I wonder if she is a witch off camera most of the time so they do tip toe around her precious sensitivities. Asa is talking her up constantly now, this is new and seems very forced to me. I guess P is the wage earner now, maybe she surpassed Abbie and threatened to take her slime life fortune and leave if Asa didn't make her look better.

I mean all she does for the family is cook, shop for food and apparently pick what restaurants to go it. She doesn't do laundry, clean, or tend to Abbie, so why worry they can't do without her?

Funny, when P puts something on Abbie's face she uses both big ole man hands and smooshes it in, Summer did it with one finger. That looked so odd to me.
I think she probably is a witch off camera. Earlier last week(?) before the comedy skit aka marriage podcast, she was in a mood. Even that pretentious 🐷 could not fake it for the camera.
I bet you Assa is talking her up because he is having to overcompensate for the fact that Abbie has much better days when she is not around. 🐷 probably will show sensitivity to that, and it will be another fire Assa has to put out. Precious sensitivities is a perfect way to state it.
In my opinion, Summer was more patient and more nurturing in 2 min of that vlog than I ever witnessed with 🐷.
It will be interesting to see the dynamics when that angry 🐳 returns from her sea migration.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hmmmm? 1000 words. Maybe we should start having a guessing game of what words may be flagged. Ill start.
Pig, Fat, Calories, Cheese, Hoof/hooves, Spanx, Filthy, Third Child, Weenus, Neglect, Scam..Any one else want to take a stab at it?
🤣
1000 trigger words?????? I call BS!

Reactions: 5
It is rather a bizarre thing here in the US. Each state is vastly different. Some are open and acting like this virus never happened while some states are requiring masks even when outside walking. Then you have the in betweens that wear masks inside stores and around people but not when outisde exercising or at the beach. Florida is pretty much wide open at this point, it's not just Maass family, it is Florida.

I want to mention the bare feet thing...I personally don't care to go barefoot but....many people do. Florida, Ga, South Carolina, I see barefoot people ALL the time, everywhere. I see people go in stores in bathing suits and barefeet too and not stores right on the beach, just near it.
Here in NJ, people are pretty much over it! Stores opening up, tattoo parlors, restaurants for outside seating...ugh! Have we not learned anything over the last three months? I’m not heading out to some pub so I can sit in their parking lot, at a picnic table just to drink $3 Coors Lights! Can stay home and do that CORONA free!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I" ve heard Asa say that at one point he wanted to be a preacher, but cant recall him mentioning any education or training, and he constantly tells Summer he doesnt know this or that because he never went to college. Since he was already established in the CG and met and married P at 19, when did he do this? Did he take a class and quit?

Ice cream again for Abbie...
But Abbie doesn’t like it 🤔
Oh wait.. The Majestic Pig 🐷 loves ice cream! 🍦
Piggy 🐽 squeals for ice cream 🍨

So that dinner was chicken with a sugary glaze, mac & cheese, and a salad made of iceberg lettuce and of course cheese, a tiny amount of tomato. It can possibly have more things like bacon, croutons who knows she likes to add extra fixings like that too. They all use different dressings and I noticed she uses a sugary one. Really that salad isn’t isn’t healthy or adding any nutritional value to that meal. But I guess the Majestic Pig thinks it is. Just like how she thinks her portions are small. 🤣
That is ridiculous. She can’t jump in the water to tinkle? All the other Humpback whales do their business in the water! Why shouldn‘t she do the same?
i have lived my entire life on boats. We have one transient docked at the Lake Erie Islands and one in Belleair Beach FL. We have a no using the potty on the boat. I’m not so sure I’d trust taking Abbie on board. It’s very hard to teach safety to my IDD NOS verbal child and my medically fragile (polycystic kidney disease) 21 year old needs to go when he needs to go. And with my brain tumor my reaction time is a little slow. I’m just thankful we stayed in Ohio this year. I saw Florida Virus cases jumped up over the last few weeks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.