Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW TO TATTLE LIFE. LOVING THE DARK SIDE.
1. To start with big Piggy pusher Abigail closer to the snake and jumped back herself. I watched this part like 4 times. Abigail may have IDD and ASD but she knows what her mom did. Thatā€™s why she was so mad.SMH

Reactions: 21
Have they ever shown themselves restraining Abbie because she was trying to self-injure? How could someone condem them for doing something they have never shared or talked about much? How would the person know that they hold her down when she bites? I wish they would have read the actual comment.
Asa has dropped the words "developmentally delayed" a couple of times recently (says them very quickly and then moves on, like it's painful). Is that the same as IDD? I've never heard them use that word and to me they sound like different things, like developmentally delayed has more to do with physical development. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 12
Have they ever shown themselves restraining Abbie because she was trying to self-injure? How could someone condem them for doing something they have never shared or talked about much? How would the person know that they hold her down when she bites? I wish they would have read the actual comment.
Asa has dropped the words "developmentally delayed" a couple of times recently (says them very quickly and then moves on, like it's painful). Is that the same as IDD? I've never heard them use that word and to me they sound like different things, like developmentally delayed has more to do with physical development. But I could be wrong.
There are these two videos where they talk about it and show it. There may be others but I know of these two offhand. The second one, Asa starts talking about it around the 13:09 mark.

There are a a couple kinds of DD, there is global developmental delay which is typically used just on babies, toddlers, and younger kids in terms of meeting developmental milestones. There is also IDD which is intellectual developmental delay. This refers mainly to the cognitive aspect of things and can be linked with intellectual disability. Obviously, none of us are Abbie's Dr so, we can't say for certain. But I think she has IDD as well as intellectual disability.

Reactions: 17
Asa has mentioned that she had an intellectual disability years ago. Maybe 2-3 yrs. IDD is intellectual/developmental disability. 25% of kids with autism have IDD which used to be known as Mental Retar.... ASA glosses over this part of her diagnosis b/c it doesnā€™t fit his narrative of profiting off her autism. Iā€™m a medical professional with 2 boys on the spectrum (one of which has a mild IDD/nonverbal) the other is in the higher functioning end of the spectrum/verbal and no IDD. Developmental delay is a term by itself Usually used to describe toddlers.

I tried to but couldn't tolerate all the BS'ing for more than like 10 minutes at most. And that's being generous. lol
Couldnā€™t stand the šŸ½šŸ½ and Assa lies and stopped after 10 min as well. Same with her livestream on Tuesday. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Asa has mentioned that she had an intellectual disability years ago. Maybe 2-3 yrs. IDD is intellectual/developmental disability. 25% of kids with autism have IDD which used to be known as Mental Retar.... ASA glosses over this part of her diagnosis b/c it doesnā€™t fit his narrative of profiting off her autism. Iā€™m a medical professional with 2 boys on the spectrum (one of which has a mild IDD/nonverbal) the other is in the higher functioning end of the spectrum/verbal and no IDD. Developmental delay is a term by itself Usually used to describe toddlers.

Couldnā€™t stand the šŸ½šŸ½ and Assa lies and stopped after 10 min as well. Same with her livestream on Tuesday. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Welcome!

Reactions: 8

Thank you for the info. I wasn't sure if I was getting things mixed up or not.

Reactions: 7
I believe Asa got really defensive about us talking about how Isaiah was hugging Abbie back a few videos ago. Then Isaiah forceable making Abbie go into the pool and A&P doing the same... I believe more people are seeing the forcefulness that they are using with Abbie and are calling them out and this is Asaā€™s way of trying to gloss it all over...
Yes, sometimes kids that are on the Autism Spectrum do have to be restricted in their environment because they could cause harm to themselves or others. My aggressive child, has had to have that happen before and it broke my heart every time I had to stop him from hurting himself or others. I refused to be a punching bag though and didnā€™t want him to hurt himself. As he got older, around Abbieā€™s mental age, we actually used a lot of distractions and redirecting to stop this behavior though...
Someone else commented on the IDD portion, straight on and I wonā€™t repeat that but what they stated was absolutely the truth..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I loved the whole bit about not giving "haters" and "trolls" attention but that's all they do! They only comment on the "negative" comments, they never respond to the nice ones and show their appreciation to those people. Instead of telling the negative comments to stop watching, why do they not focus that attention responding to the positive comments and thanking them for their support? Also it really bugged me that when the whole snake thing happened it was Isaiah calming Abbie down. P was clearly worried about herself and A was off trying to film the snake whilst Abbie was freaking out and needed support to calm down!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I believe Asa got really defensive about us talking about how Isaiah was hugging Abbie back a few videos ago. Then Isaiah forceable making Abbie go into the pool and A&P doing the same... I believe more people are seeing the forcefulness that they are using with Abbie and are calling them out and this is Asaā€™s way of trying to gloss it all over...
Yes, sometimes kids that are on the Autism Spectrum do have to be restricted in their environment because they could cause harm to themselves or others. My aggressive child, has had to have that happen before and it broke my heart every time I had to stop him from hurting himself or others. I refused to be a punching bag though and didnā€™t want him to hurt himself. As he got older, around Abbieā€™s mental age, we actually used a lot of distractions and redirecting to stop this behavior though...
Someone else commented on the IDD portion, straight on and I wonā€™t repeat that but what they stated was absolutely the truth..
This is what I'm talking about when I said Asa was trying to be strategic when talking about the restraint. He acknowledges that there have been comments about restraining Abbie, but he spins it and tries to make it seem like ppl are complaining about the times when Abbie legitimately needs to be restrained. This is not only manipulating what is actually going on, but it's a blatant attempt at deflecting from the real situation.
I really don't think anybody was complaining about them restraining Abbie when she's in danger of hurting herself or others. Unless it's a kid who doesn't understand these things. The majority of people are referring to the manhandling of Abbie when it is definitely not legitimately needed.

Reactions: 16
This is what I'm talking about when I said Asa was trying to be strategic when talking about the restraint. He acknowledges that there have been comments about restraining Abbie, but he spins it and tries to make it seem like ppl are complaining about the times when Abbie legitimately needs to be restrained. This is not only manipulating what is actually going on, but it's a blatant attempt at deflecting from the real situation.
I really don't think anybody was complaining about them restraining Abbie when she's in danger of hurting herself or others. Unless it's a kid who doesn't understand these things. The majority of people are referring to the manhandling of Abbie when it is definitely not legitimately needed.
Exactly. That basket hold is fine and she doesn't even fight that. Holding her arms down to apply makeup? WRONG! Manhandling her to get in the pool? WRONG.

Asa trying to spin things....

Why didn't someone stop and try to calm Abbie when she was crying, that breaks my heart. All she knew is mom pushed her and ran. Dang.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. That basket hold is fine and she doesn't even fight that. Holding her arms down to apply makeup? WRONG! Manhandling her to get in the pool? WRONG.

Why didn't someone stop and try to calm Abbie when she was crying, that breaks my heart. All she knew is mom pushed her and ran. Dang.
I watched it back again and Isaiah does reach for Abbie and move her out of the way. Asa kinda passively tells Abbie it's ok. But other than that, they didn't do a whole lot to comfort her. I think it could be at least somewhat because it's par for the course with Abbie in their minds. They figure that she freaks out about things so often that it doesn't phase them too much when it happens.

***EDIT**.. Isaiah gave her a hug but it didn't seem like she really wanted it. Asa tried to jokingly tell Abbie that P wasn't being mean to her and that it was an accident. (I'm paraphrasing)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Good Morning! LOVE the new thread title. šŸ˜œ
ā€ Majestic Pigā€ šŸ˜‚
Nothing like starting out the day with a nice chuckle.šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I agree. When they were getting her ready for the prom , night to shine, Abbie was totally unaware of the purpose of it all.
They took her for her dress and she just sat on the floor as she was overwhelmed. Miss šŸ· and Summer were slapping makeup on her and she obviously wasnā€™t comfortable. All this so that šŸ· could have a prom night for her daughter. She had to be the centre of attention even though it was Abbieā€™s night. Another instance was when they were cleansing her face in the bathroom, they were literally holding her to get the stuff on her face and she was squirming with discomfort but šŸ· had to use her to sell her slimlife tit. She is a disgrace of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is on a ā€œprivate girls tripā€ I bet she didnā€™t take her daughter on this girls trip! I can guarantee you if Abbie was a typical 15 year old she wouldā€™ve taken her after all itā€™s a girls trip. But because Abbie is not and considering she canā€™t be bothered with her at home why would she bother taking her on a girls trip. She goes away all the time. Whether itā€™s with the family or with the girls. What does this lady need a break from (besides the obvious honking, clapping and smell of dirty diapers)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I rewatched the ā€œsnakeā€ part of the vlog. She definitely pushed Abbie to save herself she DID NOT push her out of the way. She looks so dumb even saying that in her little baby voice. ā€œ I was pushing her out of the wayā€ yeah ok. And where was the snake? I think p is seeing things I donā€™t think there was a snake at all. Asa went and looked right away unless he actually stopped recording but I didnā€™t see a snake. Ugh these people annoy me.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.