Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the scene.

Assas instant reaction was “Get her, get her, get her” and you just see Isaiah fumbling to grab his sister.

She seemed to calm down a bit after Isaiah hugged her. But honestly it looked like she was looking for reassurance from Priscilla.
Does anyone wonder how Assman and Izzy walked right by the snake and not notice?

I have never her cry like that, it was heartbreaking, why did that ass leave it in?
And he has now edited her crying.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Do snakes have boogers? I've never been close enough to check. ;)

Totally off topic. Today I hit my first weight loss goal. I've lost 15 pounds and am now just "overweight" according to the BMI.
Congrats!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm just callous and cold-hearted, but I wasn't heartbroken by it at all by the snake thing. Honestly, I found it really eye-opening. This is probably a horrible thing to say, but is this what they're dealing with every day? Good gravy......

They used to include more about the really bad stuff on the vlog, but I remember they changed their tune after befriending Jen Msumba. Asa explained that he had been inspired by her to no longer show Abbie "at her worst" (meaning when she was in full tantrum mode.) This is possibly (probably?) the right choice ethically, but it makes the videos less interesting to me and I think it has created a false representation in all of their videos since. It went from this real, serious brutal reality and this glimpse into the type of lives that some families have to just this "autism-lite" version where it just kind of seems like she's a teen who can't talk and likes to thrash around and rock. Again, I know there are ethical considerations to consider, but I feel like there is real value in allowing others to see the way things are, the way they can be, how they can sometimes be really difficult. It made me feel a tremendous amount of compassion and admiration for families dealing with these types of challenges. Now they're just sort of boring and generic with no real purpose that I can tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I found it extra asshat-ish that Asa decided to promote his twitch where he plans to do a story-time about a camping trip while Abbie is still sobbing in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Check it out y'all! It has all the things!!! Only $194.00 and it will make you look younger! It says so in the ad and we all know it has to be real if you see it in print! ETA and it sold out.
1592250744632.png
1592250795501.png
1592250816832.png
1592250937023.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She is on a “private girls trip” I bet she didn’t take her daughter on this girls trip! I can guarantee you if Abbie was a typical 15 year old she would’ve taken her after all it’s a girls trip. But because Abbie is not and considering she can’t be bothered with her at home why would she bother taking her on a girls trip. She goes away all the time. Whether it’s with the family or with the girls. What does this lady need a break from (besides the obvious honking, clapping and smell of dirty diapers)
Maybe she is taking her mom for weight loss surgery? She sure can afford it!. I am surprised Lauren Brazee doesn't have it done too. She needs to be healthy for her daughter too.

P
Also P was trying to comfort her. Did you all not see that? They all were trying to comfort her. I don’t understand what you all see sometimes. Also, I am sure they did not plan out that snake scene.
P trying to comfort Ab after the snake sighting was only to make up for the guilt she had for pushing her out of the way in the first place. She knew Asshole was filming it and that we would all be giving her tit for doing it. It's all about saving face to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
An almost $200 mirror and the Majestic Pig still looks like... THAT. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I can’t see any difference to be honest. The same miss 🐷 and the same photoshop on the chins.

And Asshat is pushing the mens collection.

View attachment 154963
What an absolute dick he is.

These hambeasts would sell their souls for money. Autism is no longer the theme here, it’s all about what they have and what they want to buy. The arrogance of Asa and Isaiah is really starting to show, I used to like Isaiah but he really is his fathers son.
What a tit show

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone! Just finished my first day at work after being home for over 3 weeks. I'm ready for quarantine again. LOL
Anyway, theres a whole new thread to see since I was on last so heading back to catch up. I want to know why P is majestic!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is something about that that creeps me out.
I still believe it has something to do with Justin, Cody’s brother on @codyspeaks doing a facebook vlog about trying out new games! The thing is, is that I believe that Justin is actually going to school and wanting a career in ? developing games, platforms etc, whereas “papamaass just comes off as a paedophile with that super creeper voice.

Reactions: 10
So you look at the expensive magic mirror and believe you look younger but the first person that glances at you sees all the crows feet, saggy skin and sun damage, I don't get the point of that, it's just false vanity.......a bit like the 'private girls trip', it should have read the 'middle aged and older'. I wonder what the 'private' part is about, sounds a tad seedy 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my. I'm late so skip me if not interested...

Majestic. Maybe thats why the mirror is so pricey....it brainwashes your spouse.
The snake incident. She didnt push her. She shrieked in her ear and kind of ran behind her. Then lied and said she pushed her. IMO, shes a tit mother. She just stood behind her kid who doesnt know a snake from a puppy. Had it been a venomous snake and not a scaredy cat snake, then what?
I wont concede on that. I ran in and out of my burning house and saved all four of my kids and spent over a year in a burn unit. Mothers dont choose their safety over the kids. I said what I said. Shes disgusting.

I also didnt think Abbies reaction was that bad. Shes acted way worse and cried way harder over candy or not going for a ride.

Props to Isaiah for being the adult, and throwing some shade at P.

Asa's discussion/refresher on restraint was actually ok and informative for new viewers who have never seen the old vlogs and seen them do it. But as you all have said he misread the meaning behind the comments....and Big Prilly just sat there looking pissed 80% of the time and staring straight ahead. And she even said the comment made her mad....so once again Asa feels he has to defend her ass. She needs thicker (not fatter, thicker) skin if shes going to live a public life.

Last random observation.....in the car as they were just leaving the woods P is crying about the outdoors, blah blah, and Isaiah says "We walked 1/4 of a mile!" in a "get a grip" kind of voice. Watch the brief flicker of annoyance on P's face. I bet that heifer was going to post something like "We went on a 2 mile family hike today!" and Isaiah ruined it LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe I'm just callous and cold-hearted, but I wasn't heartbroken by it at all by the snake thing. Honestly, I found it really eye-opening. This is probably a horrible thing to say, but is this what they're dealing with every day? Good gravy......

They used to include more about the really bad stuff on the vlog, but I remember they changed their tune after befriending Jen Msumba. Asa explained that he had been inspired by her to no longer show Abbie "at her worst" (meaning when she was in full tantrum mode.) This is possibly (probably?) the right choice ethically, but it makes the videos less interesting to me and I think it has created a false representation in all of their videos since. It went from this real, serious brutal reality and this glimpse into the type of lives that some families have to just this "autism-lite" version where it just kind of seems like she's a teen who can't talk and likes to thrash around and rock. Again, I know there are ethical considerations to consider, but I feel like there is real value in allowing others to see the way things are, the way they can be, how they can sometimes be really difficult. It made me feel a tremendous amount of compassion and admiration for families dealing with these types of challenges. Now they're just sort of boring and generic with no real purpose that I can tell.
Sometimes they "confessed" they were dealing with daily tantrums and aggression, you're right he was showing a glimpse of reality only in their first vlogs.
As soon as he was earning money it changed. He began to stage his family life, pretending it's all easy and peaceful.
Playing the perfect patient and loving family man.
They all became cheap actors, selling the truth for "all the things", earning their money with lies.

Reactions: 12
Sometimes they "confessed" they were dealing with daily tantrums and aggression, you're right he was showing a glimpse of reality only in their first vlogs.
As soon as he was earning money it changed. He began to stage his family life, pretending it's all easy and peaceful.
Playing the perfect patient and loving family man.
They all became cheap actors, selling the truth for "all the things", earning their money with lies.
For sure. And I was prepared to see something awful after reading the comments here....I was picturing Big Prilly pushing her to the ground and Abbie melting down, and it was basically nothing in terms of Abbies reaction. The old 2016/2017 vlogs, and even 2018 were nothing but meltdowns and crying and biting and gagging.

Reactions: 9
1. the closed captions disappear for the snake segment. They reappear after the group moves on
2. Isaiah says "[Way to] save your daughter" and "Mom of the Year award over here"
3. Priscilla's giggling and Abbie's crying are normal relief reactions to being startled by a snake in the woods

Reactions: 4
Also P was trying to comfort her. Did you all not see that? They all were trying to comfort her. I don’t understand what you all see sometimes. Also, I am sure they did not plan out that snake scene.
I feel the same way you do at times and ask myself "what vlog are y'all watching?" I guess we all see this with our own heads full of memories, feelings, education, parenting...and on and on....so we all experience what we see very differently. (I just smoked a good sativa, can ya tell?)

I saw Abbie crying, not tantruming and the crying tugged at my heart so I am like "comfort that girl". Now I see they did...in their way. My way would have been to stop vlogging , focus and tend to her. The situation obviously panicked her.

There probably was a snake and they scared it as bad as it scared them. bleeping idiots.....

Reactions: 6
I just watched the snake vlog...😂😂 I totally needed that laugh today!!!

Way to "save" your daughter 🐷🐷 by running away, then saying "I pushed her out of the way to save her" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What a lying sack of lard she is.

RUN, Piggy, RUN!!!!! 🐖🐖🐖🐖

Screenshot (1337).png

Abbie has no clue what a snake is let alone that it is something to be feared (by some) and I just found her reaction odd. I mean, if she had seen a T-Rex, I would understand the reaction, but a snake. 🤷‍♀️

**My boyfriend just watched it with me, and he said he thinks Abbie was startled by :m :m's reaction to whatever she saw or thought she saw and that may be the reason Abbie reacted as she did. It looks like 🐷 does some kind of weird movement in front of Abbie right before she started crying.**

Screenshot (1344).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.