Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bawlmer

The tiktok whooping it up about more ‘ladies’ joining the scheme makes me so sad. So many out of work and desperate to make money. I hope those ladies didn’t spend their last dime thinking jumping on P’s wagon was going to feed their families. And yes — to whoever said it — I’s future roommate has been looking at all of these vlogs and has probably already contacted the housing office.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Lumoss

I was wondering the same thing. Why does Abbie have to give hugs randomly?
You would think consent is something they would drill into Abbies head at a young age, being shes non-verbal and intellectually impaired.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
What's extra frustrating is that Asa always says how much Abbie loves going to the beach. Then why aren't they taking her more often?? It's not like it's a 3 hr drive out there and a 3 hr drive back!

On another note, I'm still chuckling over @WowMeowMeowWow calling P a two ton tuna... 🤣

View attachment 156269
😂 I tried to read some of those posts last night, including the Two Ton Tuna one, to my husband. This was after I finished off my dirty martini....😛 Y’all, I struggled to read an entire sentence without howling with laughter. 😂 I am not exaggerating when I say I had tears streaming down my face. I will say it again, The sense of humor that is expressed on this forum is something I whole heartedly appreciate.
Plus, I can’t really get away with calling someone A hog, pig, chunky cheeks, two ton tuna anywhere else. God knows there have been times I wanted to, but self preservation prevails! 😆

🦋Good Morning from the southeastern US! 🦋 I hope everyone has a fantastic day, night, etc.❤

• Haha
  • Heart

lividizzle

Somebody commented on one of their vlogs today and they said “Ms Pricilla I made a song for you guys could you show Asa and everyone please! it’s on my channel” So obviously i had to click it. I was a little disappointed in his creativity tbh but more importantly I can’t believe someone is out there cutting clips of Abbies yelling and making beats lol. Also it’s sad to me that Pricilla is responding to negative comments like always and of course she won’t give someone the time of day that made an entire song for their family (reguardless of what the songs actually turns out to be ) here’s the link - let’s give him views!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
When she first walked in she looked fine but then turned and her pants were down in the back exposing her butt. You Assa is going to catch some shit for that one for not watching her. She has since deleted that live and started a new one and Assa walked in to lock her door from the inside so Abbie can’t get back in
I’m going to burn in hell, but I wish I could have watched that! I just don’t understand why they don’t always restrict Abbie’s access when P is doing a “ live”. I bet they will from this point forward!

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
More random thoughts:
While giving the restraint talk in the car Asa showed Abbies arm. Isaiah said "Summers always right on it with a chewy." And then I think it was Asa, but may have still be Isaiah (not going back to look) says..."Well since Summer isnt here there is no chewy."
What in the entire hell?! The parents cant remember to have a chewy for the kid they have been raising for 15 years, but Summer can?! Speaks volumes about A&P.

And speaking of restraint....why do they not realize that holding Abbie in the pool is not an "activity" for her? Sure she "swims" a bit on her own, but 99% of the time someone is bear hugging her and dragging her around. Thats not exercise so get the hell off her already!

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Have they ever shown themselves restraining Abbie because she was trying to self-injure? How could someone condem them for doing something they have never shared or talked about much? How would the person know that they hold her down when she bites? I wish they would have read the actual comment.
Asa has dropped the words "developmentally delayed" a couple of times recently (says them very quickly and then moves on, like it's painful). Is that the same as IDD? I've never heard them use that word and to me they sound like different things, like developmentally delayed has more to do with physical development. But I could be wrong.
I believe Asa got really defensive about us talking about how Isaiah was hugging Abbie back a few videos ago. Then Isaiah forceable making Abbie go into the pool and A&P doing the same... I believe more people are seeing the forcefulness that they are using with Abbie and are calling them out and this is Asa’s way of trying to gloss it all over...
Yes, sometimes kids that are on the Autism Spectrum do have to be restricted in their environment because they could cause harm to themselves or others. My aggressive child, has had to have that happen before and it broke my heart every time I had to stop him from hurting himself or others. I refused to be a punching bag though and didn’t want him to hurt himself. As he got older, around Abbie’s mental age, we actually used a lot of distractions and redirecting to stop this behavior though...
Someone else commented on the IDD portion, straight on and I won’t repeat that but what they stated was absolutely the truth..

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
"The question is, are we going to have a WILLING pool day, or, are we going to have to "convince" her."....
All I can say to that is Fuck You, Asa.

Manhandling Abbie and forcing her (in all senses of the word) into the pool is a horrible thing to do. Not to mention that each time you do it, it only increases her negative association with it.

Also, convenient how the footage went from him verbally trying to make Abbie go in the pool "Everyone's going in the pool, you'll be the only one who isn't".. then it jump cuts to Abbie suddenly being in the water.
Hmmmm.... wonder why that is?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Stripe69

VIP Member
Exactly... It isn’t healthy to keep you hair tied back with regular hair ties.. Then, one of the humpers suggested the small hair rubber bands, that usually have to be cut out of hair, after usage and usually are only used for updos and special event hairs... These rubber bands are not for daily usage, yet Asa just seen that Abbie can’t take her hair down... These hair ties cause major pulling of the scalp too...
So, it doesn’t surprise me that her hair is rescinding. They won’t have to worry about long hair soon, as Abbie probably will have huge patches of no hair in a few years...
I know, I have always worried the way he pulls the hair very tight and when it’s wet. It’s no wonder she is thinning. I honestly think miss 🐷 needs to get over the typical teen bullshit about her having long hair, she needs a neat cut that doesn’t look like she has been dragged through a hedge. They are not doing her any favours by having it hanging all over her face but what miss 🐷 wants, miss 🐷 gets.

RocketQueen

VIP Member

The live. But not with Abbie showing her behind!
Welp, since I am stir crazy, I decided to do my own forensic examination (kidding obviously lol) of the Door vs. Fart during P's live stream.
I rewatched many times.
I havent laughed this hard in a while. Originally I thought it was the door. Now I believe we were all treated to Asa blowing up his throne.
In the first second or two you can hear the door open. I think that was him going in, just out of frame.
Several seconds later as P is trying to encourage everyone to "say hey".....Asa lets loose.
P's face was the best, lol, I dont know how she held it together. I bet she was in a panic wondering if it could be heard.
You know Big P was PISSED. I mean she is the 1# seller, 1# recruiter, doing a live because she need to take photos for LL....and
within 20 mins her kid ran in with her ass hanging out, and her husband is exploding.
This folks, is what we called "Must See TV" back in the day.
Karma came for her yesterday. :ROFLMAO: :poop:🚹🚺

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
I know there are some things Abbie doesn’t understand BUT she looks calculated when she steals food.

She knows alot more than the rabid fans thinks she does. Puts her eyes right on the snack, no looking all around up in the air, no fast blinking, no rubbing her eyes, and with the greatest precision.....she steals the food in a nano second. She wants what she wants when she wants it. And if its something she doesn't want, she WILL get out of doing it. Thats a fact....

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
What a fucking control freak. He has it all his way doesn’t he. He shadow bans people, deletes comments he doesn’t like, has his 1000 word holding for review option, yet in all this bullshit he claims they are all about truth and transparency. He says he has to protect his viewers, the only person they need protecting from is you, you manipulative porker.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Did they mention Nala at all in this video? I'm sick of watching them and I'm really wondering if they're boarding her or if they're gonna leave her alone and have someone feed her. Both sad options for cats honestly. Though I'm sure Nala will appreciate the first couple days of peace.
Last fall I had to go to a 3 day seminar on 12 hrs notice. (long story) In short, I had to leave my 2 cats unattended...thankfully I already use automatic feeders and water fountain dishes that hold a week or more so I knew they wouldnt starve but was worried they would be lonely. Shouldnt have. I used my NEST cams to check in. They were partying like rockstars. Cat toys all over. Caught them on the counters which I thought they stopped doing years ago. Saw one climbing and swinging from a curtain. I got back, and frankly they seemed quite annoyed to see me!

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Swim diapers only keep the solid poop contained, any urine, and liquid poop drains out. Swim diapers are not for urine to be contained, so maybe that’s why there have been so many ‘accidents’ on the couches! The kid has only been in diapers for 15 yrs ffs!
I admit I was surprised when Asa said Abbie didnt need the swim diaper because shes been doing so well.
No offense to Abbie, but the continual saga of the missing and bagged cushions, bedding and blankets all over the laundry room, and the fact her diaper was clearly noticeable as she walked by in her leggings makes me call BS.
This is why everyone questions you Asa...because NOTHING is ever as it seems. You say one thing, and show another.

• Heart