Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Who says those were her snacks that Assa placed there? We can agree to disagree. I believe she has a grabbing issue that should be dealt with but that’s just my opinion.
Can't answer any questions at all eh? It was cookies and NVB along with a piece of cheese. He sat her at her table with a plate of her snacks. Again...did you teach your children to sit hands waiting before they took a bite of food. Why so hard to answer?

Reactions: 1
Something that comes to mind with the beach is that if they respected Abbie's choice to not go in the water, that would mean that Asa would have to supervise her while Isaiah and Summer were in the water and Ass-hat wouldn't be able to get his 'sweet' drone footage.
At home w. the pool, A&P use the excuse that they force her into the pool so that she'll get exercise instead of sitting on the couch all day doing nothing. Thing is, it's not like Abbie is swimming laps and really getting her heart rate up when she's in the pool. She's mostly just bobbing around. Also, there are ways to encourage her to be active - like going on walks with her - that don't involve manhandling her into the pool. All it does is stress her out and upset her which to me, defeats whatever positive thing they're supposedly trying to get out of making her do that.
Ok 8
food and snacks in the world. I’d be surprised if they