Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have started thinking that too... I really think it has to do with her medication... I think the doctors are starting to overmedicate and it is zoning her out, which can and does happen, when a person gets so out of control and they have to figure out how much aggression people around them can take verses how much medication needs to be taken to stop the aggression. The problem, sometimes more medication is needed than the brain can handle and it causes the person to zonk out, even being coherent... Sadly, there is sometimes nothing the doctors can do because if they adjust back, the aggression picks up and if they change the medication completely, it takes a while to decrease the old, start and build up the new and then possible side effects...
We have only had 1 of our 4 that have had aggression issues. We have thankfully handled them with therapy and a very small dosage of psych medications... I am not against medications, totally the opposite but also believe in the power that therapy gives and provides... OT, Speech and general play therapy have provided not only our son but the whole family tools to help de-escalate the aggression we were seeing and experiencing...
Sadly, Abbie is given very little tools in her toolbox to help her work through aggression and the parents pick and choose medications and when to finally increase them...
Check out Kaidale and his aggressiveness. He is on Prozac

Reactions: 4
There aren't many people here who make such horrible remarks about this child, just a few. Of course they need to work with her and it is their fault, not Abbies. When I see an adult here making such nasty remarks all I see is a bully picking on a disabled child.

The only way to ever get Abbie to understand not touching food is to teach/train her like a dog. Or...they all stop touching or tasting any food in front of her. Like, don't walk by someone carving meat and take a taste, don't dip your finger in a batter and taste it....all of that would have to stop.
It is totally her parents fault . If Abbie is to fit into society in even a small way, they really need to do something about the food grabbing and the shouting.
I have watched them for a few years now and they have done little or nothing to temper her behaviours but expect society to fit around them. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way and people who are not aware of their particular circumstance will not take kindly to it and could very well have a bad reaction to it.
Abbie can’t be blamed for the way she is turning out but it is sad that because of her parents she has become a not very likeable child.
The Maassives’s have a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 17
Since Father's Day in the US is in one week, do you think we'll hear more on the RV situation?
I think they will hold off until they drop Isaiah off. Looks like classes start Aug 17 so it'll be timed around Parent/Freshman orientation time. After all the big youtube stars must make a grand entrance and emerge from whatever RV🐽chooses like clowns exiting a mini cooper or VW bug🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lordy.
Did any of yall actually make it thru that whole marriage advice video? I did 9 minutes and I have no idea how I made it that long.
What in the fresh hell makes these 2 think they should be giving marriage advice (on a video, nonetheless)???
They were talking about their early years and all I could think about was---Assa had another child by another woman and he ignores her....
OMG THESE PEOPLE GOT BALLS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I finally gave in and watched it. I swear her belly has a life all it's own, it moved kind of independently of her body...it just swooshed and swooshed. If the fans can see that and still believe that woman is losing weight? Then you could "tail" them anything and they would believe it. :ROFLMAO:

Their vlogs are home videos at this point, no fathering autism...just home videos. Big yawn at watching anyone's home videos except your own family.

Like someone inviting you over to watch their vacation videos including 45 minutes of recorded fireworks with the ever present "oohhs" and 'ahhhs" in the background.

Their fans are extremely gullible and some are definitely lacking in intelligence, those two know this hence why they put out the fairy tale marriage video while omitting the guilt trip wedding, the later desertion, affair and resulting daughter. But as P said, he didn't cheat :rolleyes:.......like we believe that little nugget !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lordy.
Did any of yall actually make it thru that whole marriage advice video? I did 9 minutes and I have no idea how I made it that long.
What in the fresh hell makes these 2 think they should be giving marriage advice (on a video, nonetheless)???
They were talking about their early years and all I could think about was---Assa had another child by another woman and he ignores her....
Didn’t watch it. Married 42 years, don’t need advice from amateurs.😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they will hold off until they drop Isaiah off. Looks like classes start Aug 17 so it'll be timed around Parent/Freshman orientation time. After all the big youtube stars must make a grand entrance and emerge from whatever RV🐽chooses like clowns exiting a mini cooper or VW bug🙄🤣🤣🤣
It takes a while to find the most luxurious RV they can use for FREE. You better believe they will use the autism card to the fullest and the fools that fall for it will get free advertising and a link down below. And Asshole will be teasing everyone here and get us all hyped up to watch. And it will be the vlog of the year compared to last 20 vlogs that were boring as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lordy.
Marriage, parenting and autism advice...this family should offer none of that. But heck...YT world is so weird they not only do it but get paid to do it.

Check out Kaidale and his aggressiveness. He is on Prozac
I just tried to watch a few recent videos from Kaitlyn. Could she talk any slower? remember Seinfeld the close talker? She is a slow talker....geeze I sped it up and still couldn't listen to a whole video. Spit it out gal!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t said anything bad about Abbie...I feel very very sorry for her. But I do think her parents must work on food snatching/stealing with her. I also don’t think she understands much...like missing someone (Summer saying goodbye for example) or that she has any time concept. It’s a very sad situation for all involved, and will probably not get much better.
I think I understand what you mean, like she won’t do anything unless there is a reward of food involved. When Asa does his homeschooling with her she looks all around guesses and doesn’t want to be there however when he did the last one where food was involved she was right on answering correctly, very attentive and was eager to learn. I also noticed when the did the decorate your own donut vlog at the end P said hold this plate let me take a picture. Abbie held it P said look at me and smile she looked right at the camera and smiled. Every other picture the take they are repeatedly saying Abbie look, smile and she’s looking all around everywhere but at the camera. She only does what she’s told and pays attention IF food is involved.

I think I understand what you mean, like she won’t do anything unless there is a reward of food involved. When Asa does his homeschooling with her she looks all around guesses and doesn’t want to be there however when he did the last one where food was involved she was right on answering correctly, very attentive and was eager to learn. I also noticed when the did the decorate your own donut vlog at the end P said hold this plate let me take a picture. Abbie held it P said look at me and smile she looked right at the camera and smiled. Every other picture the take they are repeatedly saying Abbie look, smile and she’s looking all around everywhere but at the camera. She only does what she’s told and pays attention IF food is involved.
Sorry I was replying to Elsies original comment not this one. I tapped the wrong one.

Reactions: 6
Was Summers friend putting on a show? Like why was she crying....what emotions got to her? She hasn’t been to the Maass house in 2 years and they aren’t family or close..... why was she so upset about leaving?
I was thinking the same thing

Reactions: 7
Why would you ask these two people about marriage advice!?!

-They were forced to get married, it was obvious A still didn’t even want to get married even when he asked. It was just because he felt obligated to.

-He cheated on her and she’s still not over that. You know she’s “that witch” that throws that in his face whenever possible.

-He has another daughter that causes tension. A doesn’t seem like a bad father. Ruff around the edges yes but it’s obvious P runs that show and he was offered visitation and he doesn’t seem like the type that actually abandoned that kid, it was probably P who said you can have this family or contact with that kid. He’s afraid to even call her his child in front of P he calls her the girl.

**I believe when they broke up P cut him off from Isaiah too.. she left the state with him. Hence why I believe she’s making him not have contact with his other daughter.

-Then they don’t agree on a lot of things. But they will contradict themselves in vlogs to come off as the perfect pair.

So why would anyone want advice from two people who seem to just have an arrangement because they got stuck with each other because of one accident, their words and then another kid to fix the marriage that didn’t help it but sealed him there for good because she couldn’t handle that child on her own and he know she wouldn’t let him have custody and would feel guilty on what would happen to Abbie if he left. P keeps A hostage. I don’t see love I see them putting on a show. The little snippy remarks she makes to him and the things he does to her, that’s not two people in love or even liking each other half the time.

At least that’s what I see.
So we can all agree that these two are pretty crappy. If Priscilla is not letting Asa see his other daughter, I wouldn’t be surprised. She’s neurotypical and all he could give her was a special needs daughter. I firmly she’s jealous of this girl. That’s why she is all over Summer. She can do things Abbie can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let's view this objectively. She has spent her entire 15 years of life in a family that worships food. Her parents and grandparents are obese as a result of this obsession with food and eating. This is what Abbie lives. Then add the ABA therapy they have been using with her and it is all about treats. The teachers use treats, the aides use treats even the speech therapist uses treats. What else does Abbie know? This is her life, this is what she has been taught, don't blame her for it.

Reactions: 14

She is such a witch. At least say you’re sorry for what she is going through.
Maybe they were married in Cuba and the rules are different, LOL.
Hey Cilla, here in the good ol' US of A, if you are married you are married, even if you husband says he doesnt want to be.
And if they werent together, why does she count that year?
Shouldnt they be saying they've been married for 18 years, not 19?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe they were married in Cuba and the rules are different, LOL.
Hey Cilla, here in the good ol' US of A, if you are married you are married, even if you husband says he doesnt want to be.
And if they werent together, why does she count that year?
Shouldnt they be saying they've been married for 18 years, not 19?
Maybe Asa convinced her that when in the Coast Guard when you get sent somewhere away from your wife and kid to work...you are no longer married during that time. :ROFLMAO:

How much ya wanna bet he cheated more than once? He found a finger cot to cover that pecker with after the second "oops" baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Asa convinced her that when in the Coast Guard when you get sent somewhere away from your wife and kid to work...you are no longer married during that time. :ROFLMAO:

How much ya wanna bet he cheated more than once? He found a finger cot to cover that pecker with after the second "oops" baby.
Oh I can almost guarantee that there may have even been a least one or more before the Baby Momma came around and he just got lucky... Just by what he says and she says about the whole ghosting situation, her tracking him down, etc. He wasn’t ready for a wife, child, family and P forced a young teenage boy into growing up way too fast and before he was ready,. No, it doesn’t mean that Asa is free to responsibility because someone should have went through the birds and bees and taught him how to wrap it up but he was pretty much telling her that he wasn’t ready to settle down.. Sadly, P has her own agenda (yep, didn’t see that one) and pushed the whole situation... She should have given him options but the rush wedding, etc, didn’t need to happen..

Reactions: 10
Oh I can almost guarantee that there may have even been a least one or more before the Baby Momma came around and he just got lucky... Just by what he says and she says about the whole ghosting situation, her tracking him down, etc. He wasn’t ready for a wife, child, family and P forced a young teenage boy into growing up way too fast and before he was ready,. No, it doesn’t mean that Asa is free to responsibility because someone should have went through the birds and bees and taught him how to wrap it up but he was pretty much telling her that he wasn’t ready to settle down.. Sadly, P has her own agenda (yep, didn’t see that one) and pushed the whole situation... She should have given him options but the rush wedding, etc, didn’t need to happen..
there could be even more kids out there since he liked to disappear 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they still use that company to help promote them that they supposedly hired at the end of last year.
I'm thinking no due to how their content sucks and awful the podcast subjects are.
Assa prolly fired them the first time they made a suggestion to do something differently or stop it all together.
I forgot the name of the company.
Does anyone remember it?

Reactions: 5
He didn’t want to be with Priscilla. She was pretty much spilling it all and you could tell Assa was not ok with that.

Its obvious them getting married was a stupid idea. They didn’t like each other or even know each other. He also deleted a comment asking how long they were together before getting married. Priscilla answered 4 months. Priscilla gets blamed a lot but it’s also Assa. Looking into their past could make him look really bad.

She didn’t know tit and he didn’t know tit. They just got thrown into a house and were made to make it work. It’s somewhat bullshit that they preach making it work when it’s clear they don’t like each other and are only together because they have a disabled daughter and now YouTube.

Someone in the comments said they were with someone for a long time but are now divorced and that’s ok. I bet that got deleted also.

I wonder if they still use that company to help promote them that they supposedly hired at the end of last year.
I'm thinking no due to how their content sucks and awful the podcast subjects are.
Assa prolly fired them the first time they made a suggestion to do something differently or stop it all together.
I forgot the name of the company.
Does anyone remember it?

Scandal Whitewashing Company ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh you can bet A was docking his teeny weeny in another harbor whenever he got the chance. I wouldn’t doubt it if he still doesn’t try to now. He was creeping on Delaney. I’m surprised P actually lets her come around. He was extra creepy when she was drinking coffee out of his mug that morning.. how long was he going to make us watch her for!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.