Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think P has been using crying as a manipulation tactic for all of her life. Most of the time it has gotten her what she wants.
Not this time, Shifty-Eye Magoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd like to see Priscilla look Kaitlyn right in the eye and say "I don't see color so I see no difference between Abbie and Kaidale."

Abbie could be vocal and aggressive in public and she's never going to be considered a threat by the police. She will never be left lying on the street because a her disability was misinterpreted.

When Kaidale gets older, whether he's aggressive or not, if he's a young black man vocalizing or moving at people strangely, his life will be in constant danger. Hell, he's a tall kid, he probably doesn't even have that many years left before he's viewed as a threat.

I've never despised Priscilla more.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'd like to see Priscilla look Kaitlyn right in the eye and say "I don't see color so I see no difference between Abbie and Kaidale."

Abbie could be vocal and aggressive in public and she's never going to be considered a threat by the police. She will never be left lying on the street because a her disability was misinterpreted.

When Kaidale gets older, whether he's aggressive or not, if he's a young black man vocalizing or moving at people strangely, his life will be in constant danger. Hell, he's a tall kid, he probably doesn't even have that many years left before he's viewed as a threat.

She could have been the friend she said that to :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They are really playing this up

All of P's #womenfortrump friends were clutching their pearls when Asa mentioned Trumps tweets...And Mommy...???....you know she's never liked little liberal blue collar Asa LOL. P had a bad night. Alienated viewers and pissed off conservatives. Too late to appease anyone P. Good thing you've got your waterproof eyeliner!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

So, I guess they won't post tonight. So I thought I would remind you all of this little gem 😂😍😘🤣👍🏽
So she has a major tantrum and he rewards her for it. I just kept imagining the picture in 10 years time when she’s still doing this, not so cute anymore. Good luck to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All of P's #womenfortrump friends were clutching their pearls when Asa mentioned Trumps tweets...And Mommy...???....you know she's never liked little liberal blue collar Asa LOL. P had a bad night. Alienated viewers and pissed off conservatives. Too late to appease anyone P. Good thing you've got your waterproof eyeliner!!
I wish I was clever like all my friends on this forum! Waterproof eyeliner! 👍😎

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This!! This is EXACTLY why we DO NOT say "We dont see color" how can she not understand that,,,I feel for Kaitlyn I would be SO SCARED of Kaidales future 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 18

If it’s not about her she’s not interested. If she had a black son she would be milking tf out of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Y’all are sounding ridiculous! They brought up that phrase about colorblindness & said they don’t believe that! P said she wished ppl didn’t focus on color, meaning in a negative or comparing way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Y’all are sounding ridiculous! They brought up that phrase about colorblindness & said they don’t believe that! P said she wished ppl didn’t focus on color, meaning in a negative or comparing way.
I could be wrong, but I remember A bringing it up and asking Isaiah to explain it. Didn't appear either A or P had a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I could be wrong, but I remember A bringing it up and asking Isaiah to explain it. Didn't appear either A or P had a clue.
I felt like P was the one who didn't understand it, she admitted that she "doesn't understand but she wants to"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I felt like P was the one who didn't understand it, she admitted that she "doesn't understand but she wants to"
True. Asa may have understood it after Isaiah explained but Princess P probably remains clueless or simply doesn't agree and won't admit it.
And I still don't think P was crying. IMO she just looked pissed.

Reactions: 14
Your comment made me go back and watch again to make sure I didn't misinterpret it, and I don't think I did.

Priscilla: The other day I made a simple post on a friend's - I made a comment on her post, and she took it the wrong- like it was offensive to her... a part of it was. And she called me out on it. So now, I'm kind of gunshy to even make a post because I don't want to offend anyone. Like, obviously I don't want to do that, that's not my personality, that's not in my heart. It's just not. So it's a very hard thing to put it out in words and not have those words misconstrued because we're all coming from a good place and we mean well.

Priscilla: That was one of the things I said the other day, that we shouldn't be looking at the skin color and she said 'well that's the problem' and I can't understand that, I really can't. I want to, um - you know, in a perfect world, no we shouldn't. We shouldn't have to look at somebody's skin color.

Asa: Well, I think that has to do with the whole like, 'being colorblind'...

Asa is the one that made the correlation between what Priscilla was saying and not seeing color, and from Priscilla's explanation I genuinely think she just doesn't see why it's bad. Look at her phrasing: She took it the wrong way It was offensive to her. Those are nothing words. It can't even be called a non-apology because she's not apologizing. She's not acknowledging in any way that she said something wrong. She's just saying someone called her out and so she's refusing to try again.

So yeah, I'm sticking with my opinion there, I think. It's Priscilla that sounds ridiculous to me. She can't see around the fact that she's been coddled her entire life and has never been forced to be in a situation that challenged her beliefs or rethought any of her long-held opinions. Priscilla acted shocked that people didn't know what side she was on and had to ask - well, she's a Trump voting Republican. That's why people need to know. She literally voted in the man that is inciting violence. Trump hating black people is not some secret information she didn't have when she chose to support him in 2016, and she's never introduced any new information that would indicate she doesn't. She doesn't get to play white-woman victim and assume everyone should give her the benefit of the doubt because she cries some alligator tears and tells people not to be mean (to her).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
True. Asa may have understood it after Isaiah explained but Princess P probably remains clueless or simply doesn't agree and won't admit it.
And I still don't think P was crying. IMO she just looked pissed.
They were the same tears as the vlog where they admitted that Asa had a third child. So not real.

I think P repeats a lot of things she hears without really understanding what it means. I don't see her as someone who has critical thinking skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Listen again. And I’m outta here if this rabid misrepresentation of what they say continues. Our country is nearing another civil war & it’s gross how manipulative some are in trying to force youtubers of all people into hopping on a bandwagon of rioters & looters. If it was all peaceful, then no problem. But there are WAY bigger issues out there (antifa/anarchists/violent ppl have taken over).

BLM would have to reform & speak out against the looters & violence for me to support it. Some brave BLM supporters have started w/ signs & protecting the REI in Santa Monica for example. (look it up)

• Heart
Reactions: 11

You completely right!

Reactions: 3
Isaiah was barely coherent himself
Which is why it’s frikking stupid for anyone to twist their arm to “say something.” Someone questioned me & wanted stats to prove they’re not losing half their subs. I don’t have to prove that. It’s common sense that their leghumpers are supportive family loving ppl. That’s why I started watching.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.