Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would benefit A&P to educate themselves. Especially P. Instead of spending all day on social media they should enroll in Summers college. They could do it online. A good Cultural Diversity class, or even Sociology 101 would open their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels I don’t care about their subs ... that’s their issue, just like their money. I also didn’t care to hear their insincere opinion and support for BLM just because people asked for their stupid opinions. If they really cared, they would have said something without being prompted to. That’s why Ass looks ridiculous today following #blackouttuesday

Reactions: 13
Which is why it’s frikking stupid for anyone to twist their arm to “say something.” Someone questioned me & wanted stats to prove they’re not losing half their subs. I don’t have to prove that. It’s common sense that their leghumpers are supportive family loving ppl. That’s why I started watching.
People may have twisted their arms but they CHOSE to come out and talk. They could have disabled comments and left it alone...but it's their love of money and adoration that made them speak, not their love of humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels I don’t care about their subs ... that’s their issue, just like their money. I also didn’t care to hear their insincere opinion and support for BLM just because people asked for their stupid opinions. If they really cared, they would have said something without being prompted to. That’s why Ass looks ridiculous today following #blackouttuesday
Stupid is as stupid does.
They should have kept their mouths shut.
Since they didn't, it's more material for us.
😂😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And just to keep this on topic, I feel like Priscilla probably has the exact same opinion as you. Behind closed doors I'm sure she'd say she was upset over George Floyd's death and them immediately pivot to raging about looters. I mean, it is in her brand - to care about all the things above everything else. Including black people and systemic racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Which is why it’s frikking stupid for anyone to twist their arm to “say something.” Someone questioned me & wanted stats to prove they’re not losing half their subs. I don’t have to prove that. It’s common sense that their leghumpers are supportive family loving ppl. That’s why I started watching.
I’m not sure what the original debate here is but I would like to comment that yes it is ridiculous for people to try to force their hand on a situation they might not want to speak out about.

But I find it even more ridiculous that they took this as an opportunity to play the “poor oh little me” card just because they couldn’t handle a few people pressuring them. They have no problem deleting other comments so why not do it then? They knew that their fans would support them. They knew the exact result of them posting that video, that’s why they posted it. They want people to tell them it’s ok they didn’t speak up but also they want recognition for speaking up(posting the blackout picture today). They can’t make their mind up on what they want but as long as it keeps their fans around, they’ll do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
5A7632C9-2C40-4B94-8EF1-A0DD9CCF7E67.jpeg
497519BE-6B9B-4D78-A823-66DF5E4201B2.jpeg
33DADA31-F433-4890-AEE1-CC594FC06CB5.jpeg
CA0B7E2A-ABB1-4D08-AACB-BE2B91332583.jpeg

An interesting exchange on Asa’s blm post on Instagram lol. It’s very sad how delusional their audience is.

Reactions: 5
So yeah, I'm sticking with my opinion there, I think. It's Priscilla that sounds ridiculous to me. She can't see around the fact that she's been coddled her entire life and has never been forced to be in a situation that challenged her beliefs or rethought any of her long-held opinions. Priscilla acted shocked that people didn't know what side she was on and had to ask - well, she's a Trump voting Republican. That's why people need to know. She literally voted in the man that is inciting violence. Trump hating black people is not some secret information she didn't have when she chose to support him in 2016, and she's never introduced any new information that would indicate she doesn't. She doesn't get to play white-woman victim and assume everyone should give her the benefit of the doubt because she cries some alligator tears and tells people not to be mean (to her).
Wow, thank you so much for this. As a white-passing person it's sometimes hard for me to explain how I feel about people that voted for Trump without getting emotional. But this puts it perfectly - P (and republicans in general) voted for this man when they KNEW he was racist, misogynistic, ableist, etc. So it might kinda make sense for us to infer certain things about their personal beliefs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, thank you so much for this. As a white-passing person it's sometimes hard for me to explain how I feel about people that voted for Trump without getting emotional. But this puts it perfectly - P (and republicans in general) voted for this man when they KNEW he was racist, misogynistic, ableist, etc. So it might kinda make sense for us to infer certain things about their personal beliefs.
And yet they appropriate black culture and slang all the time. Even their incessant need to tell us that Abbie only listens to hip hop is a part of this in my eyes. It’s always been sickening to me. Anyway, I was on Ass’ insta and looks like there has been a lot of comments calling them out. But it’s sad to see that a lot of their fans and especially the black ones talking about “thank you!” You don’t need to thank these people for anything. They don’t care, they never did and are only doing this because they “had” to. The wee family said something yesterday as well and I didn’t think it was very sincere. The only ones that I thought were sincere were Lauren and her husband. They all posted yesterday and I wonder if Lauren was the first one to post and then the others followed suite cause they would look bad? Just weird that it was all yesterday. But with Lauren and her husband I can easily say that they truly are disturbed, concerned and standing for the people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Her make up skills suck!
I can't help but laugh at her talking about the anti-aging product because she has 'all the things' this product supposedly targets and it doesn't seem to be doing a damn thing for her... lol.. I've said it before but why on earth would anyone buy skincare products from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't help but laugh at her talking about the anti-aging product because she has 'all the things' this product supposedly targets and it doesn't seem to be doing a damn thing for her... lol.. I've said it before but why on earth would anyone buy skincare products from her?
Must have been laundry day for her spanx. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Her make up skills suck!
Why lie about your size P??? She says she got a 1x(or 2x she said both sizes) in her new shirt but the sizing must be different because she normally wears a 14! Wrong! You do not wear a 14, no way no how! She got up at one point to turn the fan on and she is NOT a 14. I don’t care what size she is but don’t lie about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why lie about your size P??? She says she got a 1x(or 2x she said both sizes) in her new shirt but the sizing must be different because she normally wears a 14! Wrong! You do not wear a 14, no way no how! She got up at one point to turn the fan on and she is NOT a 14. I don’t care what size she is but don’t lie about it!
P is very pear shaped. Her top half could be a 14 - depending what brand it is. But no way is her bottom half a 14.
Clothing brands aren't really universal in their sizing. I know for me, I could buy a pair of pants from five different brands and have my size vary three sizes up or a couple sizes down yet my measurements stay the same.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.